剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
在六月十三日杀了几千个人
She slaughtered thousands on June 13th,
包括我女儿
the day my daughter died.
她杀了你的朋友 我的朋友
She killed your friends, she killed my friend,
现在她想毁灭整个世界 而她可能会成功
and now she wants the world to burn, and she's gonna succeed.
除非你帮我阻止她
Unless you help me stop her.
通过关押我
By imprisoning me,
埃丽卡·克拉维德为一己私利
Erica Kravid bent time
扭曲时间
for her own benefit.
这个错误需要被修正
That is a wrong that must be corrected.
我愿意把你带回六月十三日那天 诺亚
I will take you back, Noah, to June 13th,
但答应我 不要引发蝴蝶效应
but promise me we will not step on any butterflies.
好的 我答应你
Yes, yes. I promise.
快带我回去吧
Just take me back.
好的
Okay.
欢迎来到捷威
Welcome to Gateway.
我们的住户包括开♥发♥者
The residents are pioneers,
医生 农民 教师 工程师
doctors, farmers, teachers, engineers
所有那些将自己的生命
who have dedicated their lives
奉献给人类的可持续发展的人
to creating a sustainable future for humankind.
雷诺塔斯 做生意 行善事
Renautas, where doing good is good business.
联邦当局今日关闭了国家广场
Federal authorities shut down the National Mall today
由于数座纪念碑被名为"英雄解密"的
after several monuments were vandalized
超能力者黑客组织蓄意破坏
by the evo-hacktivist group known as Hero Truther.
该组织还发布了一则视频
The group also released a new video
宣称自六月十三日以来
alleging that over 600 Evos have gone missing
有600多名超能力者神秘失踪
under mysterious circumstances since june 13th.
其它新闻...
In other news...
"英雄解密" 如果你能看到我
Hero truther, if you're out there,
我是泰勒·克拉维德
my name is Taylor Kravid.
我母亲是埃丽卡·克拉维德 雷诺塔斯的总裁
My mother is Erica Kravid, CEO of Renautas.
她说一套做一套
She's not who she says she is,
她的公♥司♥也是如此言行不一
and her company doesn't do what it says it does.
那600个失踪的超能力者 是被她抓走的
Those 600 missing evos, she took them.
所有失踪的超能力者 都到了这里
All these missing Evos, here's where they've gone.
停在这里
Stop here.
为了顺利混进去
Gotta switch places with you
我们就得换一下座位
if I'm gonna pass you off as a bounty.
你成功对我是有好处的
I've got a vested interest in your success.
我的钱还在你手里呢
You got my money, remember?
日长石庄园
Sunstone Manor.
就在这片树林的尽头
It's just on the other side of those trees.
没有守卫 没有栅栏
No guards, no fences.
总感觉这地方有些奇怪
There's something strange about the place.
从来没人想离开
No one ever wants to leave.
有个问题
One problem.
我没有超能力
I don't have any powers.
不需要
Don't need 'em.
把它喝了 你不会产生超能力
You drink this, doesn't give you powers,
但你的测试结果会显示阳性
but your swab will read a false positive.
我们进去 找到你侄子和神父
We go in, find your nephew and the priest,
然后逃之夭夭
and we get the hell out of here.
好的
All right.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我这是怎么了
What's happening to me?
你做了...
What did you--
这事我忘记跟你讲了吧
Oh, did I leave that part out?
谢谢
Thanks.
给你
Here.
吃吧
Eat.
如果你不打算吃
Well, if you're not gonna eat,
那至少可以告诉我为什么要寻短见吧
you can at least tell me why you tried to kill yourself.
我曾经有过信念
I used to believe in something.
有过追求和生活的目标
I had a purpose, a reason for living.
但后来都失去了
But then I lost it.
我一直在求取神迹
I was just looking for a sign.
我也在寻找一样东西
I'm looking for something too.
准确地讲 是一个人
Someone, actually.
全世界有70亿人
7 billion people in the world,
而我要找的只是其中一个
and I'm supposed to find one of them.
是不是很疯狂
Crazy, huh?
这照片从哪儿来的
Where did you get this?
你认识他吗
You know him?
真的吗
Really?
我的意思是 我并不是真的认识他...
I mean, I don't-- I don't know him exactly, but--
但你知道他在哪里
But you know where he is.
我之前在伊利诺伊州的卡本代尔市见过他
He's in Carbondale, Illinois, last time I saw him.
这就是征兆 卢克
It's a sign, Luke.
所以我们才相遇 我才会救你
That's why we met, why I had to save you.
我一定要找到他
I have to find him.
为什么
Why?
因为我们要一起拯救世界
Because together, we're gonna save the world.
那我们最好马上启程
Then we better get going.
对不起
Sorry.
好了
Okay.
在冰淇淋店上班没什么发展
You know, the whole ice cream thing doesn't work out,
你真应该去当外科医生
you should definitely think about becoming a surgeon.
那你要怎么处理它呢
So what are you gonna do with it?
听说南极洲在这个季节很美
I hear antarctica's pretty nice this time of year.
关于今天的事...
Look, about today...
谢谢你了
Thank you.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
是你带我去了巴黎
You're the one who took me to Paris.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
我们相处的时间不长
We haven't known each other long,
但我觉得你好像认识我很久了
but I feel like you've known me forever,
而且这感觉...
and that feels...
真的很好
really good.
好吧
Okay.
这感觉也非常好
That felt pretty good too.
我母亲是埃丽卡·克拉维德 雷诺塔斯的总裁
My mother's Rrica Kravid, Ceo of Renautas.
她说一套做一套
She's not who she says she is,
她的公♥司♥也是如此言行不一
and her company's not what it claims to be.
那600个失踪的超能力者 是被她抓走的
Those 600 missing EVOs, she took them.
我去过一个绝密基地
I've been to the top secret facility
雷诺塔斯在那里对超能力进行拘禁
where renautas has captured, experimented on,
试验和谋杀
and murdered evos.
你跑哪儿去了 哈里斯
Where have you been, Harris?
我女儿惹了个麻烦
We have a problem with my daughter.
我们有更大的麻烦
We've got an even bigger one.
他们救出了中村宽
They've released Hiro Nakamura.
回来真好
It's good to be back.
你有计划吗
So you have a plan?
你知道我有
You know I do.
奥德萨峰会
一年前 六月十三日
超能力者与人类大团结
未完待续...
m -13 -10 l -13 -13 l 10 -13 l -6 3 l -8 1 l 3 -10 l -13 -10m -13 -14 l 13 -14 l 13 12 l -13 12 l -13 -14
m -13 -10 l -13 -13 l 10 -13 l -6 3 l -8 1 l 3 -10 l -13 -10
m -13 -10 l -13 -13 l 10 -13 l -6 3 l -8 1 l 3 -10 l -13 -10
最新美剧下载
www.ZiMuZu.tv
m -13 -10 l -13 -13 l 10 -13 l -6 3 l -8 1 l 3 -10 l -13 -10m -13 -14 l 13 -14 l 13 12 l -13 12 l -13 -14
m -13 -10 l -13 -13 l 10 -13 l -6 3 l -8 1 l 3 -10 l -13 -10
m -13 -10 l -13 -13 l 10 -13 l -6 3 l -8 1 l 3 -10 l -13 -10
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表