剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
跟踪某人的第一要义
First rule of tailing somebody
先学会怎么跟踪
Know how to tail someone.
你是谁 你想干什么
Who are you? What do you want?
真♥相♥
Answers.
什么真♥相♥
Answers to what?
六月十三日究竟发生了什么
To what really happened on June 13th.
那件事和我有什么关系
What the hell does that have to do with me?
你是诺亚·班内特 对吧
You're Noah Bennet, right?
你是在为谁工作
Who do you work for?
- 雷诺塔斯公♥司♥ - 雷诺塔斯公♥司♥
- Renautas. - Renautas.
我在雷诺塔斯公♥司♥工作
Well, I-I-I worked at Renautas,
但不是为雷诺塔斯公♥司♥工作的
But not for Renautas.
并且我知道你曾为首科公♥司♥工作过
And I know that you worked for Primatech.
我是卖♥♥纸的
I sold paper.
是啊
Sure,
还有袋子和标牌
along with bagging and tagging
还有保证能力不被发现
and keeping powers under wraps.
你是怎么知道这些的
And you know this how?
因为雷诺塔斯公♥司♥秘密的拥有首科公♥司♥
Because Renautas secretly owned Primatech.
首科公♥司♥消失了
Primatech is dead.
变成了地上的一个洞
It's a hole in the ground.
除非是它没有
Unless it's not.
那正是我想告诉你的
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
六月十三日发生的事只是个开始
June 13th is just the beginning.
我只是不知道以后会发生什么
I just--I don't know of what.
上百张便签及被粉碎的文件中有你的名字
And your name is on hundreds of memos and shredded documents.
对于六月十三日发生的事
You know something about June 13th
你比别人知道的多
that nobody else does.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你是个解密者
You're a truther,
是莫辛德·苏雷什的辩护者
an apologist for Mohinder Suresh.
老兄...
Man...
苏雷什跟奥德萨的事一点关系也没有
Suresh had nothing to do with Odessa.
他就是个懦夫
He was a patsy.
你怎么会不知道呢 老兄
How do you not know that, man?
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
你醒醒吧
Get a life,
离我远一点
and stay out of mine.
等等 我这里有苏雷什
Wait, I have the manuscript
没来得及发布的手稿
Suresh was just about to publish.
你♥他♥妈♥的是怎么得到的
How the hell do you have that?
都在这里 为什么现如今
It's all in here-- how the number of Evos
地球上的超能力者比以往何时都多
is higher on the planet than ever before.
他们的能力...
These powers--
他们的人数在增加
their numbers are increasing,
在扩大
escalating.
为什么呢 是正常进化来的吗
Why? Is it evolutionary?
是不是因为他们试图接管
Is it because they want to take over,
诸如媒体 政♥府♥
like, the media, like, the government,
还有控制我们的思想
like, wants us to think?
不
No.
-他们是来拯救我们的... -拯救什么
- They're here to save us... - Save us?
拯救我们逃离雷诺塔斯公♥司♥所谋划的事情
From whatever it is that Renautas is planning.
如果那是真的 那么他们在哪里呢
If that's true, then where are they?
你在周围看到有超能力的人了吗
You see any people with powers around here?
他们都不见了
They are all gone.
要么躲起来 要么死了
They are hiding or dead.
相信我
Believe me.
如果他们要来拯救我们
If they were here to save us,
我会知道的
I would know.
听我说 老兄
Listen to me, man.
你报♥警♥了吗
You called the cops?
就是他 就是那个人
That's him. That's the guy.
跪在地上 双手举过头顶
On the ground! Hands above your head!
你把... 老兄
Oh, you got-- man!
我说了 马上跪下
I said down now!
六月十三日的事并不是他们所说的那样
June 13th did not happen like they say it did.
你听好了
You listen to me.
那一天在我脑海里回放了上千遍
I have been over that day a thousand times.
我女儿就是在那天死的
My daughter died on that day.
谁都无法忘记那样的一天
You don't just forget a day like that.
如果有人不希望你记住 那你就会忘记
You do, if someone doesn't want you to remember it.
那正是我想告诉你的 老兄
That's what I'm trying to tell you, man.
有大事要发生了
Something big's coming.
有大事要发生了
Something big's coming!
你怎么会不知道呢 老兄
How do you not know that, man?
行了 先生 快走
Come on, sir, move!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 他...
Yeah, he's...
他只是个疯子
He's just some nut.
我们进屋吧
Let's go inside.
你就是那个武士刀女孩
我有证据了
武士刀女孩
没有玩家知道该怎么解锁她
一样的眼睛
一样的嘴
连红色的弓都一样
我一直都带着它的
那是我父亲给我的
她父亲也给了她
一张红色的弓
我根本就不像你说的
武士刀女孩
等等...
你看
她发誓要报复...
那些绑♥架♥她父亲的人
火力全开
她的弓就是钥匙
永远的出户
藏在她父亲书房♥的地板下面
刀在地板下面
它使她变身为...
一名死士
马上离开
可是...
我怎么...
我让你滚
对不起 对不起
你自己看吧
快滚
作者 大友八郎
六月十三日日程空白
卢米埃眼科
眼科
"Ophthalmology."
看得更清楚
卢米埃眼科
从奥德萨迁址到达拉斯
Relocated from Odessa to Dallas.
德克萨斯州 达拉斯市
沃丁顿大街1073号♥
车♥库♥
被称为钢铁杰克的面具人... 又被发现了
The masked man known as El Vengador... was spotted again,
这次是在拯救一位男子
this time coming to the rescue of a man
该男子在圣盖博大道700号♥
who passed by a gang member
撞见一名黑帮成员
from the 700 block of San Gabriel Boulevard.
该帮派去年在奥德萨杀了很多人
It killed a lot of people in Odessa last year.
这些我们都知道
We all know that.
而我知道的就是 他救了我
All I know is, he saved me.
被钢铁杰克所救的市民
不管是否有超能力 那个人是我的英雄
Powers or not, the guy's a hero in my book.
钢铁杰克到底是谁
尽管很多人相信钢铁杰克的确是超能力者
Although many believe El Vengador is in fact an Evo,
而官方对他是否违反法律
authorities are still debating
尚未作出定论
whether or not he's broken any laws.
英雄们都去哪了
奥斯卡
Oscar?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你就是钢铁杰克
You're El Vengador.
从六月十三日开始
Since June 13th,
整个世界都陷入疯狂
all the world's gone crazy.
只是为了做些改变
Just trying to make a difference.
你是说你有超能力
So you're telling me you have powers.
我们都有秘密
We all have our secrets.
怎么了 出什么事了
What's going on? What happened?
天呐
Oh, my god.
那是个陷阱
It was a trap.
他们知道我要来
They knew I was coming.
谁
Who?
谁
Who?
都在那了
It's all there.
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表