剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
He took mine. That's why I can't--
-那我们怎么回去 -别老想着你自己
- How do I get out of here? - It's not about you.
我们还有个更大的麻烦
We have a bigger problem.
你真是个熊孩子
You're a very bad baby.
我们不能让他靠近他妹妹
We have to keep him away from his sister.
不能让他把她的超能力也吸走了
We can't risk him taking her ability as well.
现在预言已经完成了
Now, the prophecy is set.
这两个孩子在过去会安全的长大
These babies will be safe growing up in the past
没人能找到他们 但我们要修改我们的计划
where they will never be found, but our plans need to change.
他们不能一起长大
They'll have to be raised separately.
那要怎么做
How?
你带着男孩
You take the boy.
我照顾女孩
I'll see to the girl.
无论如何 我们都不能
And whatever happens, we must never run
遇到我们未来或过去的自己
into our future or former selves.
可我不知道怎么带孩子啊
But I don't know anything about babies.
慢慢来吧 所有父母都是这样
You'll figure it out. Every parent does.
"父母"
"Parent"?
祝你好运 阿宽
Godspeed, Hiro!
我们还没有正式介绍自己呢 超能宝宝
We have not been formally introduced, superbaby.
我叫中村宽
My name's Hiro Nakamura,
我以前是时空之主
Former master of time and space.
他拉屎了
英 雄
重生
所以塔♥利♥班♥份子是从南侧和东侧
So Taliban forces came up through the south
入口进来的
and east entry points.
敌人的逃生路线全部被封死
The enemy had all escape routes blocked.
我说的对吗 古铁雷斯中士
Is that correct, Sergeant Gutierrez?
没错 长官
Yes, sir.
我们从大楼的北侧撤退
We retreated north of the building,
这样我们才可以守住阵地
where we were able to hold our ground.
由于有点干扰
Due to a glitch in the footage,
我们看不到接下来发生了什么
we can't make out what happened next.
娜扎恩中尉说你从东面入口包抄
Lieutenant Nazan claims that you circled back
绕到了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的背后
through the east entry point and came up behind the rebels.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
两名美国人在那天身亡
Two American soldiers died that day.
四人生还
Four survived.
问题是你对他们做了什么
The question at hand is what part you played.
分娩...
Childbirth...
天啊
Oh, my god.
克莱尔她...
Claire was...
怎么可能
How is that even possible?
她的超能力不知为何消失了
Her power just stopped working somehow.
-我要看看她 -不行
- I have to see her. - No.
太危险了 你必须相信我
It's too dangerous. You're gonna have to trust me.
你一定还能见到她 我保证
You will see her again. I promise,
当我...当你一年以后回来时
when I--when you come back a year from now.
你现在就得回未来去
You got to get back to the future now.
你说过阿宽随时都有可能回来
You said Hiro was gonna be back any minute.
他跟安吉拉把婴儿们带到了过去
He and Angela took the babies into the past
来躲避埃丽卡
to protect them from Erica.
埃丽卡
Erica?
你开枪打的那个埃丽卡
Erica, who you shot.
看见你也看见我们的那个埃丽卡
Erica, who saw you, who saw us.
-我知道 一时疏忽而已 -你改变了命运
- I know, a momentary lapse. - You changed things.
你回去后任何事情都可能不同了
Everything could be different when you get back.
我要找到阿宽
I need to find Hiro.
很奇怪
It's odd.
我能捕捉到他的能力
I'm picking up his ability--
瞬移 时间旅行
teleportation, time travel.
但我看不见他
I'm not seeing him.
他在奥德萨
He's in Odessa...
至少他的能力在那儿
or at least his power is.
我们得找到他
We need to get to him.
还有你...
And, you...
你得忘了今天发生的一切
you need to forget all about today,
关于克莱尔 关于孩子们
about Claire, and about the children.
这是唯一能保护他们的办法
That's the only way to protect them.
我去找雷内
I'll find René.
不 别找他 相信我
No, not René. Trust me.
去找卡斯帕
Use Caspar.
好了 咱们走
All right, let's go.
不 别在这儿
No, not here.
回到峰会 在废墟那儿吧
Back at the Summit, at the destruction.
那样你们搞定后 我会装作撞了头
That way, after you're done, it'll seem like I hit my head,
失了忆
lost my memory.
如果你们儿子是其中一个 全在那了
If your boy's one of them, it goes over there.
怪物
超能力者
杀人犯
我们的儿子是正常人
Our son is normal.
宝贝 宝贝
Baby, baby, baby, baby...
我的宝贝
My baby.
我什么都不会告诉你
I'm not telling you anything.
不需要
Don't need you to.
你好 诺亚
Hello, Noah.
马特
Matt...
你替埃丽卡·克拉维德卖♥♥命
You're working for Erica Kravid?
她对我很好 对我家人也很好
She's been really good to me, good to my family.
我为我的能力挣扎太久
I struggled for everything I ever got.
最终我学聪明了 我把能力
I finally got smart, and I sold my ability
卖♥♥给了最高竞价者
to the highest bidder.
我现在是个生意人
I'm a company man now.
听我说
Listen to me.
埃丽卡和雷诺塔斯公♥司♥根本不想帮超能力者
Erica and Renautas don't want to help evos.
他们就是在帮超能力者
Oh, they're helping evos.
也许只是少数 但对我来说足够了
Maybe just a few, but that's good enough for me.
埃丽卡是我们最大的希望
Erica is our best hope.
快开始吧 帕克曼
Get started, Parkman.
尽你所能得到一切他女儿的线索
Find out everything you can about his daughter.
好的
Right.
你这是何必啊 马特
You don't have to do this, Matt.
我要找我的女儿 克莱尔·班内特
I'm looking for my daughter, Claire Bennet.
她在这
She's here.
克莱尔就在这 在奥德萨
Claire's here, in Odessa.
或者说她曾在这 她已经...
Or she was. She's--
死在奥德萨的圣犹大医院了
She died at St. Jude Hospital here in Odessa.
她的超能力不知为何失效了
Her power just stopped working somehow.
再见 克莱尔
Bye, Claire.
她死了
She's dead.
见鬼去吧 马特
Go to hell, Matt.
诺亚 对不起 我也没办法
Noah, I'm so sorry. I had no idea.
她怎么死的
How'd she die?
分娩
Childbirth...
分娩
Childbirth.
她死于分娩
She died in childbirth.
孩子在哪儿 帕克曼 孩子在哪儿
Where's the baby? The baby, Parkman, where is it?
他的记忆
His thoughts...
今天发生的一切...都没了
everything that's happened today--it's all gone.
什么意思 发生了什么
What do you mean? What just happened?
我也不知道 他...
I don't know. He's--
他什么都不记得了
he's not remembering anything.
那他就对我们没用了
Then he's useless to us.
带他走吧 离开这儿 快
Just take him. Get him out of here. Go.
快走
Go!
走吧 诺亚
Let's go, Noah.
无良媒体指控我们超能力者
The unevolved media accuses my people...
制♥造♥出恐慌 恐怖和憎恨的社会环境
of fostering an environment of fear, of terror, of hatred.
容我问一句 如果世界不过分关注我们
But I ask, would any of our actions have been necessary
我们哪个行为是必须的
if the world had not gazed upon us,
如果你们的行为不威胁到我们
if they had not made us feel terrible for their actions,
如果大家不把我们当成...
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表