剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
She used him, just like she's using you.
马特
Matt...
加入我们吧
join us.
加上迈卡的帮助
With the help of Micah,
我们就能打败她
we can defeat her.
是时候回家了 雷内
Time to go home, Rene.
给我走开
Just walk away.
-不 -把枪给我
- No. - Hand me the gun.
不 你去哪里
No. Where are you going?
还有你 要么你母亲履行她的承诺
And you, either your mother lives up to her promises,
要么你就和其他人一样死在这里
or you're gonna die here just like everybody else.
告诉我漫画书上还说了什么
Tell me what else the comic book says.
武士刀女孩的终极任务
站 住
放下你的武器
日长石庄园
胜利了
就是他带走了我父亲和我的刀
That's the guy who took my father, and my sword.
我和连来美国就是因为他
He is why Ren and I came to America.
-连 -我的伙伴 我唯一的朋友
- Ren? - My partner. My only friend.
我父亲说你会送我去完成我的终极任务
My father said you'll send me on my final mission.
肯定就是这样
This must be it.
那里叫做日长石庄园
It's called Sunstone Manor.
我要死了
I'm dying.
你必须送我去那里 我才能完成我的任务
You have to send me there, so I can play my part.
我要怎么说服埃丽卡说我已经摆脱了你
How am I going to convince Erica that I got rid of you?
发带
好
Okay.
准备好了吗
You ready?
如果你看到连 告诉他我也爱他
If you see Ren, tell him that I loved him too.
我会的
I will.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-那女孩怎么了 -她本来要杀你
- What happened to the girl? - She was going to kill you.
-我必须干掉她 -她人呢
- I had to take her. - Where is she?
不见了
She disappeared.
她有说什么吗
Did she say anything?
说了
Yeah, she did.
但全是日语
But it was all in Japanese.
不如我们回到今日
How about we go back to the present,
给我看看在人类灭绝事件害死我们之前
and you show me how I'm gonna send everyone here
我怎么把所有的人送来这里
before the H.E.L.E. kills us all?
带我们回到德州奥德萨的捷威
Take us back to Gateway, Odessa, Texas.
先带大友走 然后来接我们
Otomo, then us.
你要先救那里的每一个人
You'll save everyone there first.
奥德萨
Odessa?
我们不是来伤害你的
We're not here to hurt you.
我们关掉了主管的声音
We shut off the Director's voice.
他已经没法控制你们 你们自♥由♥了
He has no more power over you. You're free.
我们需要你们的帮助离开这里
We need your help to get out of here.
这地方被包围了
The place is surrounded.
我们要找到我侄子 他十二岁
We need to find my nephew. He's 12.
叫做何塞
Name's Jose.
我们也在找迈卡·桑德斯
We're also looking for Micah Sanders.
他在隔离牢房♥
He's in the isolation unit.
谢天谢地你还活着
Thank God you're alive.
我们能做什么
What can we do?
外面有一支军队
There's an army outside.
大家在前门见
Everyone meet at the front door.
来 告诉我 泰勒
Come on. Tell me, Taylor,
你和妈妈是怎么回事
What is it with you and mommy, huh?
告诉我吧 你为什么那么恨她
Come on, tell me! Why do you hate her so much?
为什么
Why?
这整件事都是关于你朋友弗朗西斯的
This whole thing is about your friend Francis.
你没告诉我他被锁在了地下室里
You didn't tell me he was locked in the basement.
为什么你要和那些
Why are you after some kind of pod
超能力者追那什么仓
along with all those other evos?
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
所以妈妈背叛了你是吧
So mommy betrayed you, huh?
她没有接纳你爱的那个男人
She didn't approve of a man that you loved.
我需要点别的 快点
I need something else, come on.
快点 挖 挖
Come on, dig! Dig!
一个婴儿
A baby?
婴儿怎么了
What about a baby?
婴儿
Baby...
埃丽卡不知道婴儿的事 是不是
Erica doesn't know about the baby, does she?
好的 你看 这我可以利用
Okay, all right. See, that I can use.
我的家人要去未来
My family is going to the future,
否则埃丽卡就见不到她孙女了
or Erica doesn't meet her grandchild.
该走了 泰勒
It's time to go now, Taylor.
好了 你要当个乖女孩
Okay, and you are gonna be a good girl.
就是这样
There you go.
很好
Good.
我们要带走克拉维德女士
We'll take ms. Kravid.
我可不这么想
Yeah, I don't think so.
好了 安全 咱们走
All right, clear. Let's go.
何塞
Jose!
卡洛斯 是你吗
Carlos? Is that you?
何塞
Jose?
何塞 你在哪
Jose, where are you?
卡洛斯 我很怕
Hey, Carlos. I'm scared.
何塞
Jose?
我在这里 冷静点 小塞
I'm here. Càlmate, mijo.
告诉我你在哪里
Just tell me where you are.
好了 我们帮你救出那些人
All right, we're gonna help save these people,
然后我们一起离开这里 好吗
and we're gonna get out of here, okay?
这是法拉赫 她和我们一起的
This is Farah. She's with us.
好了 咱们得找到隔离设施
All right, we need to find the isolation unit.
就在建筑的另一端
It's at the other end of the compound.
我可以带你过去
I can take you there.
好的
Okay.
我出去 建立我们防御
I'll go out, organize our defense.
未注册超能力者
抓到他们了
Got 'em.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
我觉得我认出他们了
I think I recognize them.
他们是谁
Who, who are they?
他们是埃丽卡·克拉维德的人
They are Erica Kravid's people.
-我们得走了 -是啊 下车
- We need to go. - Yeah, out.
进玉米田 快
In the cornfield, now.
玛丽娜 掩护我们一下
Malina! Give us some cover.
抵消掉它 菲比
Shut it down, Phoebe!
不管用
It's not working.
怎么回事 我没法点火
What's happening? I can't heat up.
是那女孩
It's the girl.
她可以阻碍超能力
She's a power blocker.
他们就是这么打中法拉赫的
That's how they shot Farah.
和我在峰会看到的黑影一样
Same darkness I saw at the summit.
好了 好了 快走
Okay, okay, go, go.
去在玉米田边缘的谷仓 等在那里
Go to the barn at the edge of the field, wait there.
不 他们追的是我
No. I'm the one they're after.
-这不是你的命运 -你又不知道
- This isn't your destiny. - You don't know that.
你怎么防卫自己
How are you going to defend yourself?
你没了能力
You don't have your power.
你挡不住枪
You can't block a glock.
快走吧 求你
Now go, please.
求你
Please!
捷威 奥德萨 现今
看起来和未来一样
Looks just like the future.
大脑能够接受真是很神奇
It's amazing what the mind can accept
只要是在相似环境中的话
if it's wrapped in a familiar package.
所有这些人
All these people.
他们完全不知道将要到来的是什么 对吧
They have no idea what's coming, do they?
不行 我们不能引发大恐慌
No. No, we can't risk mass panic.
你怎么让他们过来
How'd you get them to come here?
我们找出最好最显眼的
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表