剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
something extraordinary?
我在伊州卡本代尔的一个冰淇淋店工作
I work at an ice cream parlor in Carbondale, Illinois.
那是个了不起的冰淇淋店
An extraordinary ice cream parlor.
是这样的 埃米莉 我总是有这种感觉
Look, the thing is, Emily, I-I do get that feeling,
感觉很不好
all the time, and it sucks.
就好像有千斤重担压在我身上
There's, like, 1,000 pounds of pressure weighing me down,
提醒着我自己是与众不同的
reminding me that I'm different.
那是好事啊
Good.
好事
Good?
你本来就是与众不同的
You are different, Tommy.
你会一直这样与众不同下去的
You'll always be different,
但相信我 一旦你接受现实
but trust me, the moment you accept that,
你就会开始享受这种状态
you're gonna start having way more fun.
现在 我们去救你妈妈吧
Now... Let's go save your mom.
天啊 我们刚才...
Oh, my gosh. We totally just--
我以后再也不用买♥♥机票了
I am so never flying commercial again.
我们拿到血液了
We have the blood.
-你得逃了 -什么
- You have to run. - What?
你的血检结果直接上传到了联邦数据库
Your blood test went straight to a federal database.
他们知道你是超能力者了
They know what you are.
我会照顾你妈妈 但你必须逃跑了
I'll take care of your mom, but you have to run.
快
Now!
走吧
Come on, let's go.
你知道该做什么
You know what you have to do.
有人看着呢
There are people watching.
汤米 就破一次例
Tommy, don't worry about them for once.
做一回自己
Just be you.
做不平凡的你
Be extraordinary.
我要是你就不会这么做 克拉克先生
I wouldn't do that if I were you, Mr. Clark,
如果想让你母亲用上你送来的血
Not if you want your mother to get that blood
就不要这么做
you were so kind to deliver.
创伤治疗室
卡洛斯叔叔
Uncle Carlos.
我想我们可以提升一下汽缸盖的性能
I was thinking we could add some performance cylinder heads.
你做到了 声音不错
You did it! It sounds great.
我能一起吗
Hey, can I come with you?
太危险了
Too dangerous.
我想开到100码
I want to push it up to 100.
不会有事的 不用担心我
Nothing's gonna happen. I'll be fine.
我知道 小塞 但是...
I know, Mijo, but...
我要你在这帮我看着
I need you here holding down the fort.
你不会相信的
You're not going to believe this.
我爸 是复仇者
My dad, El Vengador.
慢着
Just slow down.
我一直害怕让他看到我的能力
I used to be so afraid to show him what I could do,
但那时我们本可以合作打击坏人的
but this whole time, we could've been a team.
何塞
Jose!
你害怕给他看什么
看看这是什么情况
Well, look what we got here.
还买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Two-for-one special.
-快跑 何塞 -但...
- Run, Jose. - But--
快走 去找你叔叔
Now go! Find your uncle!
迪耶林 抓到那孩子了
Dearing, I got the kid.
我的天哪
Holy sh--
你确定这能帮我
找回我父亲的刀吗
相信我 美子
都在计划中
有那么多武士刀女孩在那儿
会很容易潜入雷诺塔斯
我只要翻过这个栅栏
打败所有敌方警卫
再从内部破坏大门
你就能进去了
或者
把运动衫脱了
她来了
There she is.
是武士刀女孩
It's Katana Girl!
菲比 菲比
Phoebe? Phoebe?
-这些都是... -超能力者
- Are these all-- - Evos.
虽然六月十三号♥ 他们机智地没去奥德萨
They were smart enough not to go to Odessa on June 13th,
但还是被你妈妈抓到
but they still couldn't hide from your mother.
天哪 是弗朗西斯
Oh, my god, Francis.
她对他做了什么
What did she do to him?
贱♥人♥ 竟然骗我
Lying bitch.
我认识一个人
I once knew a man..
他可以通过他们的大脑吸收能力
who could harvest people's powers through their brains.
他召集他们 为己所用
He collected them, used them for his own ends,
但你母亲另辟蹊径
but I think your mother has found another way.
诺亚 诺亚
Noah? Noah.
莫莉
Molly.
莫莉
Molly.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
都会好的
It's all gonna be all right.
停不了的
There's no stopping it.
任何机器都有开关
Every machine has an off switch.
这个没有
Not this one.
我发誓我不知道她干了什么
I swear I didn't know what she was doing.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
怎么 怎么了
What? What is it?
你就不该找到我
You should've never found me.
莫莉
Molly.
我是来帮忙的
I'm just here to help.
我一辈子都在听别人的说要帮我
People have been telling me that my entire life,
但他们只是想利用我的力量
but all they want to do is use me for my powers.
你应该比任何人都了解
You should understand that better than anyone.
我的过去并不光彩 要是能重来...
I'm not proud of my past. You know if I could change it--
忘了过去吧 诺亚
Forget about the past, Noah.
这事远没有你想得那么简单
This is about so much more than you and me and June 13th.
当你女儿死的时候我在医院
I was there in the hospital when your daughter died.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我们都知道问题的严重性
We all knew what was at stake,
也同意为了他们的安全
and we agreed to do whatever was necessary
可以付出一切代价
to keep them safe.
-不不 -你在干什么
- No--no! - What are you doing?
埃丽卡想夺走我的一切
Erica tried to take everything from me,
但我很坚强
but I was strong.
真的很坚强
I was really strong,
我没有把位置给她
and I didn't give her the location.
什么位置
Of what?
我要告诉你 你就回不了头了
If I tell you, you won't go back,
然后我们就死定了
and then we're all dead anyway.
你到底在胡说什么
You're not making any sense.
我阻止不了埃丽卡
I can't stop Erica,
但我不会帮她杀掉70亿人
but I will not help her kill 7 billion people.
什么
What?
莫莉 把枪放下
Molly, put the gun down,
我们谈谈好吗
and let's talk, okay?
只有你能告诉我
You're the only one who can tell me
六月十三日那天发生了什么
what really happened on June 13th.
忘掉过去吧 诺亚
Forget the past, Noah.
-拯救未来 -莫莉...别...
- Save the future. - Molly, just--
不能就这样丢下她
We can't leave her like this.
不丢下她 我们就要挂了
If we don't, we're gonna end up just like her.
走吧 我们得走了
Come on, man. We got to go.
找到他们 跑不远的
Find them. They can't be far.
我们失去了莫莉·沃克 枪伤
We just lost Molly Walker, gunshot wound,
自杀
self-inflicted.
她到底怎么拿到枪的
How exactly did she manage to get her hands on a gun?
保安认出了诺亚·班内特 还有...
Security ID'd Noah Bennet, and...
没法委婉地说了
well, there's no way to put this delicately.
你女儿也参与了
He was with your daughter.
把他们抓起来
Bring them to me.
史诗怎么样了
What about Epic?
本地搜索还能运作
Local tracking still functions properly.
只要超能力者在你100英尺之内
As long as you're within 100 feet of an evo,
设备都会自动登记他们
they'll all register on the device.
那远程定位呢
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表