剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
Hold up. You guys built a time machine?
为什么这么做
Why?
埃丽卡要重新开始
Erica's starting over,
为少数人建立一个更美好的世界
building a better world for a select few.
中村在哪里 带我去找他
Where is Hiro? Take me to him.
不行 他不在这里
I can't. He's not here.
不不 我跟你说的是实话
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. I'm telling the truth.
他不在这里
He's not here.
也不完全是这样
Not-- not exactly.
为了困住中村 操控他的超能力
To trap Hiro and manipulate his ability,
我们必须把他关在没有时间或空间概念的地方
we had to imprison him somewhere without time or space.
"永恒现实"
"Evernow."
他被困在游戏里
He's trapped in the video game.
把他弄出来
Well, get him out of it.
不行 我做不到 没人能做到
I can't. I can't. No one can.
我们做不到 但武士刀女孩可以
We can't, but Katana Girl can.
你不是大友
真正的女儿
你的生命
是从一个已逝女孩那偷来的
做好失败的准备吧
你是什么人
你只是"永恒现实"里的
一个游戏角色
是虚构的
不
不可能
你们认为这个小女孩能收拾这个烂摊子吗
You think that little girl can get you out of this mess?
现在美子是我们唯一的选择
Right now Miko is our only choice.
她只是虚构的
She's not even real.
真正的大友美子已经死于车祸
The real Miko Otomo died in a car crash.
那女孩是她父亲 那个游戏设计师所创造的
that girl was created by her father, the game designer.
她是一个失败品 一个病毒
She's an aberration, a virus,
被设计出来 去完成一个最终会失败的任务
programmed to a quest that will ultimately fail.
你在骗人 美子会获胜的
You're lying. Miko will be victorious.
那是她的命运
It is her destiny.
那看来她注定要死了
Well, then, I guess it's her destiny to die.
释放中村宽的唯一办法
The only way to free Hiro Nakamura
就是要她牺牲自己
is for her to sacrifice herself.
看着镜子 告诉我
这张脸
不属于那个死去的女孩
救了他 游戏就会结束
你就会死
他就在门后面
他们找到你了
发生了什么事
What happened?
释放时空之主
To free the Master of Tme and Space,
我必须克服最后一个障碍
I must overcome one final obstacle.
是什么障碍
What? What is it?
我自己
Myself.
有人来了
Uh-oh, we have company.
菲比
Phoebe?
你在做什么 别
What are you doing? No, don't!
躲到门后 那是防弹门
Through the doors. They're bulletproof.
是我们在法语课上学来的
We learned about this in French class.
塞纳河被人称之为世界上唯一一个
They call the Seine the only river in the world
流淌在两个书架之间的河流
that runs between two bookshelves.
16世纪起 就有人在这儿卖♥♥书了
They've sold books here since the 16th century.
就是这些东西让革命开始
It's the kind of stuff that starts revolutions.
好吧 这和我有什么关系
Okay, what's that got to do with me?
全都和你有关
Everything.
-你好 -你好
- Bonjour. - Bonjour.
有漫画卖♥♥吗
我想给你看的就是这些书
These are what I wanted to show you.
曾经有段时间
There was a time
大家都很喜欢超级英雄
when the world couldn't get enough superheroes.
然后纽约的一个女孩从摩天轮上跳下来
But then a girl in New York City jumped off a ferris wheel
在全世界人的面前再生
and regenerated in front of the whole world.
突然间
And, all of a sudden,
这些东西不再是科幻小说了
this stuff wasn't make-believe anymore.
有我这样的怪物在 谁还需要科幻小说
Who needs fiction when you got freaks like me?
超能力伴随着责任
Those powers come with responsibilities.
你必须心甘情愿地回应其召唤
You have to be willing to answer the call.
这是你的命运 汤米
It's your destiny, Tommy.
内森
造访未来
挺像你的
Kind of looks like you.
-知道这是什么吗 -很难买♥♥吗
- Do you know what this is? - Is it a rare one?
第九奇迹
我找了很多年
I've been hunting this for years.
这是《第九奇迹》的第31期
It's issue number 31 of "9th Wonders!"
留言板上有传言
There are rumors on message boards
说画家是个超能力者
that the artist was an evo,
他在书中画的都成真了
that the drawings in his books actually came true.
看 汤米 这就是征兆
See, Tommy? It's a sign.
这是你的命运
It's your fate.
如果我不够强大怎么办
What if I'm not good enough?
你会变强大的 我知道
You will be. I know it.
我觉得我现在可以回去了
I think I'm ready to go back now.
如果你打算释放中村宽 就趁现在吧
If you're planning to free Hiro, now would be a very good time.
刀不管用了吗
The sword's not working?
是我妹妹 她的能力会抑制超能力
It's my sister. Her power dampens abilities.
只要我们在她的阴影下
As long as we're in her shadow,
这刀就无法将你送回游戏
the sword's not going to put you back in the game.
要想办法让她停下来
Well, we got to shut her down.
让我来
I got this.
不行 不行
No, no, no, no, no.
不许把我妹妹大卸八块
No one's slicing and dicing my little sister, okay?
还是让我去跟她讲讲道理吧
Let me just go try and talk some sense into her.
好 你去吧 我们来分散他们的注意力
Yeah, you do that, and we'll try to keep them occupied.
快来
Come on.
美子 还有一个
菲比 拜托 你不用这样做的
Hey, Phoebe, please, you don't have to do this.
你现在就可以跟我走 快过来
You can leave with me right now. Okay, come on.
你该走了 快
You need to go, now.
等会儿
如果你释放了时空之主
你是不是真的
会死
我一定要完成我的任务
完成我的使命
无论自己会怎样
我不管你来自何方
美子 我爱你
我知道
你应该去一个安全的地方
You should get to a safe place.
知道怎么出去吗
Do you know your way out?
-知道 -那就快走
- Yes. - Go, now.
你做了什么
What have you done?
菲比 听着 你没想明白
Phoebe, listen, okay? You're not thinking straight.
埃丽卡一直在骗你
Erica's been lying to you.
埃丽卡给了我目标
Erica gave me a purpose,
一个任务 让我的人生有了方向
a mission, something to live for.
你难道不知道自己都干了什么吗
Don't you understand what you've done?
如果她释放了时间旅行者 我们都会死的
If that girl frees the time traveler, then we're all dead.
菲比
Phoebe!
这一定是有原因的 昆汀
There has to be a reason, Quentin.
那也不一定
Or not.
昆汀 昆汀
Quentin? Quentin?
我成功了吗
Did I do it?
我救了她吗
Did I--did I save her?
你做得很好 哥们
You did good, buddy.
你做得很好
You did good.
还不死心吗
这太容易了
你永远也无法完成使命
不
搞定
希望你能以我为荣 父亲
你真的以为自己会成为
You really think you're going to be part
埃丽卡·克拉维德的新世界的一员吗
of Erica Kravid's brave new world?
她靠利用超能力者起家
She's built her entire empire on the exploitation of Evos.
最后她一定会背叛你的
She's gonna betray you in the end.
很高兴见到你 老朋友
Good to see you, old friend.
我知道你想让我做什么 诺亚
I know what you're going to ask me to do, Noah,
但我不能帮你
but I cannot.
改变过去是非常危险的
Changing the past is very dangerous...
埃丽卡·克拉维德囚禁了你
Erica Kravid imprisoned you.
利用了你
She used you.
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表