剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
You made the perfect plan.
你抹掉了我的记忆
You wiped my memory.
你需要忘记
You needed to forget.
我需要忘记什么
What did I need to forget?
什么
What?
它要来了
It's coming.
要来了
It's coming.
不 雷内 雷内 不
No, Rene. Rene, no, no!
我需要忘记什么
What did I need to forget?
是什么
What is it?
雷内
Rene!
如果未来根本无法逃避
Where does it come from,
这种恐惧
this fear,
这种渴望
this quest...
这种逃避于单纯过去的需求
this need to hide in a simpler past...
又从何而来
when the future cannot be avoided?
它要来了
It's coming.
当它来临
And when it does...
一切都将改变
everything will change.
如果真的有人可以阻止
If there are those who can stop it...
我们又知道该如何做到吗
do we know how?
它发生得比我们的预期还要快
It's happening faster than we thought.
我觉得我控制不了太久了
I don't think I can control it much longer.
诺亚·班内特
德克萨斯州 达拉斯市
-它要来了 -雷内
- It's coming. - Rene!
我需要忘记什么
What did I need to forget?
你抹掉了我的记忆
You wiped my memory.
不
No!
雷内 雷内
Rene! Rene!
我需要忘记什么 是什么
What did I need to forget? What is it?
派恩赫斯特高中
雄狮之家
快点 我们走了
Come on, let's go!
我很确定我碰到的东西都 不再存在了
Pretty sure whatever I touch just like, ceases to exist.
我觉得你有点太夸张了
I think you're being a tad melodramatic.
真的 我们应该可以弄清楚
Seriously, we should be able to figure out
汤米和埃米莉
伊利诺斯州 卡本代尔市
你的超能力是如何作用的
how your power works.
你不明白拥有超能力多么危险
You don't understand how dangerous having a power is.
简直像塞勒姆女巫似的
It's like being a witch in Salem.
人们讨厌我们
People hate us.
希望我们死掉
They want us dead.
你有超能力多久了
How long have you had it?
从小时候起就有了
Ever since I was a kid.
在我大概七岁的时候
When I was, like, seven,
有群人因为我的超能力带我去了一个地方
these people took me to this place because of my power.
我记得一个满是玩具的屋子
I remember a room filled with toys and stuff.
没有窗户
No windows.
记忆很模糊
It was kind of hazy.
我不断想起那里
I think about it all the time,
尤其是害怕的时候
especially when I'm scared.
不是说我整天都在担惊受怕什么的
Not like I run around all day terrified or anything.
你能让它消失吗
Will you make this disappear?
我想知道是什么感觉
I want to know what it feels like.
太酷了
So cool.
昆汀·弗拉迪
德克萨斯州 奥斯汀市
你跑哪去了
Where the hell have you been?
-监狱不是我该来的地方 -闭嘴
- I'm not exactly prison material. - Shut up.
抱歉 谢谢你保释我
Sorry. Thank you for bailing me out.
你为什么保释我
Why did you bail me out?
我去见了一个朋友
I went to see a friend.
去核对我的记忆 还有你说的
To vet my memory and your claims
6月13号♥的雷诺塔斯公♥司♥
about Renautas on June 13.
他那里成了什么秘密行动的门面
His place was a front for some kind of an operation.
然后 他试图杀我
And then... he tried to kill me.
杀你 你怎么办了
Kill you? What did you do?
显然我失去的记忆值得以死捍卫
Apparently what I forgot what worth dying to protect.
等我再回去 那地方已经被清空了
When I went back, the place was cleaned out.
所以现在 你得把你知道的都告诉我
So now you are going to tell me everything you know.
否则呢 你也要杀了我吗
Or what? You'll kill me, too?
你没事吧 你看起来忧心忡忡
You okay? You look worried.
忧心忡忡都快成我的默认状态了
"Worried” is kind of my default status.
理由很明显
For obvious reasons.
我说了 你可以信任我的
I told you. You can trust me.
糟了 我有三角函数课 午饭见
Crap, I have trig. See you at lunch?
小怪物
Hey, freak.
我看到你在木屋里干的事了
I saw what you did in the shed.
没错 我要告发你
Yeah, that's right. And I'm gonna turn you in.
也许这不是好主意
Maybe that's not such a brilliant idea.
卢克与乔安妮·柯林斯
未知地点
我在想办法离开这
I'm trying to get us out of here.
然而不管开多少枪
Yeah, well, your itchy trigger fingers
都是没有用的
aren't going to do the job.
这石膏墙质量真好
Well, that is one superior brand of drywall.
真♥他♥妈♥走运
Just our bloody luck.
那孩子是个传送者 我们到底在哪
Kid was a teleporter. Where the hell are we?
我不知道 盯着点就行了 好吗
I don't know. Just keep a grip on it, okay?
丹尼斯有过一个
Dennis had one of these.
老天 他可喜欢了
God, he loved it.
也许我们在地狱里
Maybe we're in hell.
你认为这就是我们的归宿
Is that where you think we belong?
如果我们放那孩子走
If we would have let that kid go
把精力放在钢铁杰克身上
and focused on this El Vengador,
就不会落得如此窘境了 对吧
we wouldn't be in this predicament now, would we?
我帮你开车 帮你杀人
My drive, my itchy trigger fingers,
才走到现在
they keep us going.
如果你当初没说服我带丹尼斯去
None of this would have happened
这一切都不会发生
if you hadn't convinced me to take Dennis--
为何不坐下来
Why don't your sit your ass down
控制住你开枪的想法
on those itchy trigger fingers of yours,
让我用脑子想办法离开这
and let me use my brain to get us out of here.
你觉得如何 亲爱的
How's that sound, darling?
米可
我要为昨天的行为
向你道歉
下泽连
日本 东京市
米可
Miko.
快出来
去哪儿了姑娘
进入游戏
我来找我爸爸
告诉我他在哪
我就让你们死得痛快些
武士刀女孩
米可
你终于来了
爸爸 是你吗
我认得你的声音
米可 我来帮你了
火车王[魔兽世界人物]来也
连
我们得行动起来
你要去哪
你在向罪恶都市深处去啊
我必须要救我爸爸
大友八郎
他在游戏里
帮我争取点时间 朋友
遵命 武士刀女孩
你认真想过没有
Have you thought this through?
因为你知道我可以让你消失
Because you know I could make you disappear.
我不想这样
I don't want to.
我只想独自离开
All I want is to be left alone.
我不会伤害任何人的
I would never hurt anyone.
我只想像其他人一样生活
I just want to live my life like any other--
我又怎么知道你不是一个激进分子
And how do I know you're not a radical?
不是苏雷什那一帮的
Part of that Suresh guy's group?
简直荒谬
This is crazy!
你昨天在学校揍了我
You kicked my ass yesterday at school.
我本可以把你送走
I could have sent you anywhere.
但我没有
I didn't.
我是和平主义者
I'm a pacifist.
随便吧
Whatever that is.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表