剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
你的记忆买♥♥断费
Penny for your thoughts.
好了
All right.
能给我们描述一下
So let's see if we can get a description
你见到的那个孩子吗
of that kid you saw.
什么孩子
Kid?
抱歉 我不记得有什么孩子
Sorry, I don't remember anything about a kid.
抱歉 女士 有何能为您效劳的吗
Excuse me, Miss. Can I help you?
这就要看了
That depends.
好了
Okay.
现在聊聊你最爱的主题
Now for your favorite subject.
这周如果我们能解决掉试婚礼蛋糕
This week, if we knock off the cake tasting,
面试乐队 跟记录指定礼品
the band audition, and the gift registration,
那我们进度就能超前了
We are way ahead of schedule.
我心里已暗定了红丝绒小蛋糕
And I've got my heart set on red velvet.
我知道你喜欢椰子口味的 可是...
I know you're a coconut man, but...
首科公♥司♥
至于婚礼指定礼品
And for the registry,
我觉得我们应该从选瓷器开始
I thought we should start with the china.
我觉得就选白色的吧
I think I just want to go white,
全白色
All white.
行 白的 白的很好
Yep, white-- white's good.
我喜欢白色
I like white.
老实跟我说 泰德
Tell me the truth, Ted.
你是否只是哄我开心
Are you just humoring me?
我为什么要骗你
Why would I lie to you?
东京 日本
您好
有人在吗
您好 打扰了
您好
你是谁
下泽连
我好像应该来到这里
我确定没有这回事
我是个游戏玩家
游戏玩家
我打游戏
其实我还挺出名的
我可是那款游戏的高手
游戏叫"永恒现实"
永恒现实
我在倒数第二关时
解锁了一段秘密信息
你的地址
这不可能
等等
我见过你吗
你上的是哪间学校
我不知道
你肯定知道
请你现在离开
我不应该让任何人进来的
我发誓我绝对见过你
永恒现实
等等 稍等一下
别这样
不许再回来了
难道...
永恒现实
你是那个冰淇淋控吧
You're the ice cream junkie, right?
什么
What?
你总是在摩尔的店里呆着
Well, you're at Moe's all the time.
是吧 我是挺喜欢冰淇淋的
Oh, yeah, I guess I like ice cream.
所以不是因为我了
So it's not because of me.
跟你开玩笑呢
I'm just messing with you.
我就是在你打孔卡片上画笑脸的那个
I'm the one who drew the happy face on your punch card.
我知道
Oh, I know.
我们需要一个挖冰淇淋的
Hey, we need a new scooper.
你应该来试试
You should come in.
他们让我做面试呢
They're letting me do the interviews.
好啊
Okay.
行啊 或许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
我听说布莱德对你做的事了
I heard about what Brad did to you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
布莱德表现的很粗鲁 其实他不是
Brad acts like a tough guy, but he's not.
他只是...
He's just...
一个狂妄自大的混♥蛋♥
A total narcissistic jerk?
有时候是这样
Sometimes. Yeah.
你听到他们谈论路易斯教练了吗
Hey, did you hear what they're saying about coach Lewis,
他可能是个超能力者
that he might have been an Evo?
超能力者
An Evo?
进化了的 有超能力的人
Evolved, had powers.
真的吗
Really?
我得去法语社的集♥会♥了
Well, I got to get to a french club meeting.
但说真的 你应该来试试那份工作
But seriously, you should come in for that job.
布莱德
Brad.
-要我来接你吗 -好啊
- Want me to pick you up? - Sure.
不要相信任何人
来吧 赶紧的 咱们走
Come on. Hurry up. Let's go.
你来这边怎么不在我们这里住
Why don't you ever stay with us when you're in town?
这事很复杂
It's complicated.
如果你回来 就可以在店里工作
If you came back, you could work at the shop.
不知道 我觉得你♥爸♥还在痛恨我呢
I don't know. I think your dad's still pretty sore at me.
你现在是英雄了 他大概就不介意了
He's probably over it now that you're a hero.
英雄
Hero.
这我就不太肯定了
可你就像是钢铁杰克
But you're like El Vengador.
什么 那个戴墨西哥摔角面具的家伙吗
What, the guy in the mexican wrestling mask?
你把我比作一个超能力者
You comparing me to an Evo?
他们说谁都有潜在可能是超能力者
They say anyone could turn out to be an Evo.
他们都是天生的
They were just born that way.
有那么一个网站叫英雄解密
There's this website called "Herotruther."
他们追寻那些正在消失的超能力者
And they're tracking how all these Evos are starting to disappear.
有人在抓他们
Someone's taking them,
也许可能是在杀他们
maybe even killing them.
钢铁杰克是这片地区的唯一守护者
El Vengador's the only one taking care of this neighborhood,
那些帮派成员只怕他一人
the only one the gangbangers are scared of.
我听够钢铁杰克的事了
All right, I've heard enough about El Vengador.
我也看够了 那是你干的吗 何塞
I've seen enough too. Is that yours, Jose?
是的
Yes.
可是人们需要知道
But people need to know
他没有像其他人那样藏起来
he's not in hiding like the rest of them.
不 人们需要来到车♥库♥时
No. People need to come to a garage
不会看到有涂鸦的墙
without graffiti on the wall.
去给擦干净
Now clean it up.
孩子有了心中的英雄 一位崇拜的人
So the kid's got a hero, someone to look up to.
这又有什么问题
What's the problem?
钢铁杰克不是所有人的英雄
El Vengador isn't everybody's hero.
那标记会影响生意
The tag is bad for business.
而且何塞有了卡洛斯叔叔
And what's Jose need a caped crusader to idolize
为什么还要膜拜一个披风骑士
when he's got tío carlos?
奥斯卡
Hey, Oscar!
我觉得她报废了
I think she's a lost cause.
变速器毁了
Transmission's shot.
不一定 你听到了吗
I don't know. You hear that?
什么
What?
我能听到里边有气升
I can hear an air lift there.
只需要替换调节阀上的真空管
Just need to replace the vacuum lines to the modulator valve.
她应该就可以开动了
She should be good to go.
你在教我♥干♥活吗
我多年前就告诉爸爸 他没我这个儿子
Hey, I told pop to paint the "S" Off the word "Sons" years ago.
他觉得在你从军队回来后
Yeah, he figured after you came back from the army,
就会改变想法
you'd change your mind.
听着 不顾你是不是战争英雄
Look, war hero or not,
你依然是伤了他的心
you broke his heart.
我希望你知道这一点
I hope you know that.
反正永远也没有平等对待
Like it was ever gonna be 50/50 anyway.
就这样 一走了之
That's it. Walk away.
你对此真的很在行 英雄大人
You're real good at that, hero man!
过会见 好吧
See you later, okay?
纠结 如果这事超过了七十五人
I don't know. If this thing gets to be over 75 people,
咱们或许得租个帐篷了
we might need to rent a tent.
现在私奔是不是太迟了
Sure it's not too late to elope?
抱歉
Sorry.
你已经被五花大绑了 我的朋友
You have been roped and tied, my friend.
等下继续讨论
You hold that thought.
干什么
What?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
怎么了
What is it?
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表