剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
大友修复了"永恒现实"监狱
Otomo patched up his prison in "Evernow",
看看在离我们三英里的高中
and check out what was just recorded in a high school
疏散导致民众情绪紧张
威尔斯联盟高中-得州,奥德萨
刚拍的视频
three miles from here.
我联♥系♥了你的新任女杀手
I called your new hit woman,
还派了一队人支援她
and I sent the team in to back her up.
我正在威尔斯联盟高中
I'm at Union Wells high school...
太好了
That's all very good,
但如果汤米也看到了的话
but if Tommy has seen this,
我们得派大友去
We need to send Otomo.
已经办了
I already did.
请跟指示有序前往体育馆
Follow the posted signs to the gymnasium...
你觉得有用吗
Think it worked?
总会有人看到的
Well, someone must have watched.
我怕的就是这个
Yeah, that's what I'm worried about.
辐射 电磁异常
Radiation, electromagnetic anomalies...
如果停电请不要慌张
Do not be alarmed if we lose power.
留在原地 等候指示
Stay where you are and await instructions.
请保持镇定 注意听从
Please remain calm and heed all directions
工作人员和志愿者的指挥
given by representatives and volunteers.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们得走了 马上
We have to move now.
你好 先生
抓捕中
抓捕完成
汤米
Tommy?
趴下
Get down!
快跑
Run now!
玛丽娜 不要爬起来
Malina, stay down!
不 乔 不要
No, Jo, don't.
不要这么做
Do not do this.
-出事了 -快
- Something's wrong. - Come on.
请保持镇定
Please remain calm.
我进去 你们在这待着
I'm going in. Stay here.
我跟着她进去
I'm going in after her.
所有空闲保安人员全部向体育馆集中
All available security to the gymnasium.
听我说
Listen to me.
这件事不能怪她
She's not the one to blame.
我们不该这样为儿子复仇
This is not how we avenge our son.
也许
Maybe not,
但我也没有别的路了
but this is all I've got.
把枪放下 乔
Put down the gun, Jo.
乔安妮 不要
Joanne, no!
玛丽娜 玛丽娜
Malina. Malina?
不
No!
-不 不 -你不会有事的
- No. No. - You're gonna be okay.
不 求你 你们一定要保护好她
No, please, you have to protect her.
别担心 我会照顾玛丽娜
Don't worry. I'll take care of Malina.
你们得赶紧送她去医院
You need to get her to a hospital right now.
这里看起来好眼熟
This place, it looks familiar.
你以前来过吗
Have you been here before?
这里是永恒现实 第十层
It's "Evernow", level ten!
什么
What?
这里的布置 和我玩的游戏一模一样
The layout, it's the same as a video game I play.
毫无差别
It looks exactly like this.
两个一定都是大友设计的
走 这边
Come, this way.
如果我没弄错 这个电梯能送我们去核心
If I am right, this elevator will take us to the core.
一切的中心
It's the center of everything.
那我们肯定能在那找到汤米
Well, then, that's where we'll find Tommy.
没反应
It's not working.
机智啊 大友
距人类灭绝事件三小时
珍妮丝 是我
Janice, look, it's me.
我知道我不是个好的丈夫
I know I have not been the best husband
对小马蒂来说也不是个合格的父亲
and/or the best father to Matty junior,
但我跟你说 发生了不寻常的事 珍妮丝
but I have to tell you, there is stuff happening, Janice,
我需要见你
and I need to see you.
我找到了一个办法可以拯救我们
I have found a way to save us all
而且还能当英雄
and still be the hero that--
即将出现高♥强♥度太阳辐射
Extreme solar radiation expected.
请一直待在室内
Please remain indoors at all times.
不不不
Oh, no. No, no. Oh.
我的腿 糟糕
My leg. Oh, oh.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
怎么会发生这种事的
This can't be happening.
不
No!
救命啊
Help me!
有人吗
Somebody!
有人吗 救救我
Anybody, help!
救命啊 有人听到吗
Help! Anybody hear me?
我一切都按照你说的做了
I've done everything you've asked.
该你兑现你的承诺了
It's time for you to honor your side of our arrangement.
只要传送完成 我们系统恢复
Just as soon as the transfer's complete and we're back online.
为了救我女儿我做了这么多可怕的事
I've done such terrible things to keep my daughter alive.
不要为我们为孩子做的事羞愧
Never be ashamed of the scars we bear for our children.
不管你要卖♥♥什么 我都不要
Whatever you're selling, I'm not buying.
我所在的公♥司♥
The company I work for,
听说您有麻烦
it's come to our attention you have a problem.
某位 医生
A certain... doctor?
瞧瞧
Well, well.
看来是你帮了我们呢
It looks like you're the one who's helped us.
不过别担心
But don't worry.
我保证你会忘记整个这件不幸的事
I can make sure you forget this entire unfortunate incident.
你能
And you can...
你能抹掉别人的记忆
you can make people forget things?
我不想忘记
I don't want to forget,
永远不
ever.
但我需要你帮助我女儿
But I need you to help my daughter.
一切正常吗
Is everything in working order?
现在我们捕获了时空之主
Now that we've imprisoned the master of time and space,
已经可以让他上线了
we are ready to put him online.
他说捕获是什么意思
What does he mean, imprison?
他说的上线又是什么意思
What does he mean by online?
大友先生 不
Otomo-san! No!
我准备好了
I'm ready.
是时候了
It's time.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命啊 救救我
Help! Please!
救命
Help!
谁来救救我
Somebody help me.
我得救她
I have to save her.
未完待续...
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表