剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
if they had not treated us...
你要走了
You're leaving.
你不打算告诉我吗
Were you gonna tell me?
我的旅行结束了
My tour is up.
我接受了曾经供职的
I took a new assignment with a company
一家公♥司♥的新委任
I used to work for.
能让我长时间避开风头
It will take me off the grid for a long time.
你来干什么 卡洛斯
What do you want, Carlos?
我刚接到电♥话♥ 他们给我颁了个奖章
I just got the call. They're giving me a medal...
因为你的功劳
for what you did.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
我信守诺言
I kept my end of it,
你也不会上军事法庭
and you're not getting court-martialed.
你救了那些人 你救了我
You saved those men. You saved me.
我只是躲在墙后而已
I just hid behind a wall.
别说了
Suck it up.
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
超能力正在让全世界
The powers that be are turning the world
与我们超能力者对立
against people like me.
也许真♥相♥可以扭转这个局面
Maybe the truth could help.
如果他们知道我有超能力
I would be in a military prison or worse
我可能会进军事监狱 或者更糟
if they knew what I was.
那我们怎么办
And what about us?
让我们一起面对
It'd all be a lot easier to swallow if--
会比你独自承受轻松很多
if we faced this together.
如果你觉得
If you're uncomfortable
这项荣誉你受之有愧
with an honor you don't deserve...
那就做点什么来弥补
Live up to it.
你该走了
You have to go.
大友公♥寓♥
日本 东京
随着对超能力者至上的恐怖行为的逐步了解
我们现在坚信
中村宽
山形实业的CEO
可能与莫辛德·苏雷什博士勾结
埃丽卡·克拉维德
Erica Kravid.
有些事完全搞错了
Something is terribly wrong.
媒体声称中村宽
The media is claiming that Hiro Nakamura
是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥一员
is one of the terrorists.
恐怕这是真的
I'm afraid it's true.
中村宽先生被卷入的消息已经公布于众
Information has come to light implicating Mr. Nakamura.
但是没道理啊
But that's impossible.
中村宽还在游戏里呢
Hiro Nakamura is in the game.
你为什么说超能力者是坏人呢
Why are you saying that evos are evil?
苏雷什博士是你的员工
Dr. Suresh was your employee.
谢谢你的帮助 大友先生
Thank you for your help, Mr. Otomo,
你的任务结束了
but your job is done.
而且我劝你不要再担心
And I suggest you stop worrying
与你无关的事情
about things that don't concern you.
拒绝访问
你确定中村宽
Tell me that Hiro Nakamura
还困在游戏里吗
is still trapped inside that game.
的确如此
He is.
很好
Good.
那我们的计划还尽在掌握
Then our plan is still in place.
单是他也来参加峰会了
But he was also here at the Summit.
是来自未来的中村宽
Another Nakamura from the future.
或者来自过去
Or the past.
不管怎样 这也解释了为什么有两个诺亚·班内特
Either way, it explains two Noah Bennets.
对中村宽先生来说很不幸
Unfortunately for Mr. Nakamura,
我们不需要另一个他
we don't need a spare.
而且我相信我们的朋友大友
And I believe our friend Otomo's time with us
对我们也没有用了
has expired as well.
-我会处理掉他们 -我知道你会
- I'll take care of them. - I'm sure you will.
然后你去找诺亚·班内特
And then you'll find Noah Bennet and encourage him...
从他口中套出婴儿的下落
to tell you where that baby is.
想把我锁在我自己造的监狱
他们以为能做到吗
我要给永恒堡垒开个后门
找个英雄来救中村宽
武士刀女孩
别打了
这是怎么回事
我在哪儿
你认识我吗
我...我是
你父亲
父亲
对不起
我不知道是您
没关系
反正我活该挨踹
起来吧
你有好多事情要学
但却没多少时间了
我的任务是什么 父亲
我犯了个可怕的错误
必须由你来弥补
我英勇的武士
下个出口左转
Take the next left.
联调局现已确定苏雷什博士
The FBI has now confirmed that Dr. Suresh
的同谋确实有12名之多
did indeed have as many as 12 accomplices involved-
不可能 我今早还跟他在一起
That's impossible. I was with him this morning.
-不是他干的 -当然不是
- He didn't do it. - Of course not.
他做了埃丽卡·克拉维德的代罪羔羊
Erica Kravid's made him her scapegoat.
你想除掉她是对的
You did the right thing, trying to kill her.
那女人就该被一枪暴毙
That woman deserves a bullet.
他为什么不去医院而来这里
Why would he be here instead of the hospital?
时候到了 我的老朋友
It's about time, my old friend.
重新经历今日
Reliving today
比我期望的还要糟糕
was worse than I had anticipated.
他们说有名超能力者试图刺杀埃丽卡·克拉维德
They said an evo tried to assassinate Erica Kravid.
告诉我那不是你
Tell me it wasn't you.
对不起 中村
I'm sorry, Hiro.
我不得不阻止她 或者至少试试
I had to stop her, or at least try.
诺亚 我不后悔多年来承诺于你的计划
Noah, I don't regret the years I've committed to your plan,
没有超能力地生活着
living without my powers.
但你完全不知道你的做法♥会♥给未来
But you have no idea what changes you may
造成什么样的影响
have made to the future.
我不明白
I don't understand.
如果你没有超能力 我怎么能追踪到你
If you lost your power, how was I able to track you?
你追踪的是那个孩子
You tracked the boy.
他是佩里家的孩子
He's a Petrelli.
我和安吉拉发现他吸收了克莱尔的超能力
Angela and I realized that he absorbed Claire's power.
所以克莱尔才不能自愈
And that's why Claire couldn't heal.
是的
Yes.
然后 他又吸收了我的
And then later, he absorbed mine,
但是他一次只能操控一种超能力
except he's only able to hold one power at a time.
而且自从我们把他和她妹妹分离后
And since we separated him from his sister,
内森就不能再吸收超能力
Nathan absorbed no other power.
老爸 是他吗
内森 来见见你的外公
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
几个小时前
You were a baby in my arms...
我还把你抱在怀里
a few hours ago.
现在看看你
And now look at you.
严格来说 我生下来一天都不到
Technically, I'm not even a day old.
-跟克莱尔一样的笑容 -克莱尔
- Same smile as Claire. - Claire.
老爸给我看了照片
Dad showed me pictures.
所以我才从"永恒现实"监狱里
I believe this is why I was freed
被释放出来
from the prison in "Evernow"--
为了把你的外孙抚养成人
to raise your grandson.
谢天谢地 有人帮我
Thankfully, I had some help.
克莱尔过世的那天 你也在医院
You were in the hospital the day Claire died.
看来命运把我们带到了一起
I guess fate brought us together.
然后你陷入爱河了
And then you fell in love.
我以为事情发生前 我们还有一年
I thought we had another year before it happened.
如果时候到了
If it's time...
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我准备好拯救这个世界
I'm ready to save the world.
首先 我们必须再保护你一年安全
First, we have to keep you safe for another year.
我得想个办法回到未来
And I've got to figure out a way back to the future.
要怎么做 带你的人不见了
But how? You lost your ride.
未必
Not necessarily.
别动
Don't move!
内森
Nathan...
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表