剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
峰会
卡洛斯 听我说
Carlos, listen to me.
何塞真的很敬重你
Jose really looks up to you.
他会需要一个坚强的臂膀
He's gonna need a strong hand.
你必须...
You got to--
你在说什么呢
What are you even talking about, hey?
我马上给你叫救护车
We're gonna get you an ambulance.
不仅是何塞
It's not just Jose.
其他人也一样
There's others.
什么其他人
What others?
像你这样的人...
Someone like you--
你可以戴上面具
You can put on the mask.
你是个英雄
You're a hero.
我不是
I'm not--
他们说的那些关于我的事 那些勋章...
Everything they say about me-- the medal--all--
不要
No.
不要
No.
你还好吗
You all right?
好 好着呢
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
只是
It's just, um--
我们寻找的那个孩子
I mean, you know, this kid that we're looking for,
很有可能
I mean, there's a good chance
那天晚上他没有注意到我
he didn't even notice me the other night,
我真的觉得我们应该
and I really think we should be focusing
集中精力寻找这个钢铁杰克
our efforts on finding this El Vengador guy.
这个孩子有超能力 句号♥
The kid has powers. Full stop.
我们先要在这完成我们的任务
We're gonna finish what we came here to do.
然后我们再去洛杉矶
And then we can go to Los Angeles,
看看能否找到你说的墨西哥摔跤手
see if we can find your Mexican wrestler.
好吗
Okay?
超能力者教堂纵火 苏雷什声称负责
真不敢相信
This really is unbelievable.
苦差事都我们来做
We do all the hard work,
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥却坐收渔利
And this son-of-a-bitch terrorist gets all the credit.
这已经是第二次了
That's the second time now.
一次只是巧合 两次就不同了
I mean, once, that's a coincidence, but not twice.
我要无聊死了
I'm gonna die of boredom here.
我去撒尿
I need to pee.
好好撒
Have fun.
摩尔冰激凌店
你搬家的次数真多啊
You've really moved around a lot.
你是什么奇怪的游牧民族的吗
What are you, like, from some weird, nomadic tribe?
是的 确实
Uh, I am, as a matter of fact.
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
好吧 我们现在正是开始面试
Okay, let's start this interview for real.
你会铲冰激凌吗
Can you scoop ice cream?
会
Uh... Yeah.
恭喜你 你被录用了
Congratulations. You're hired.
好的 多谢了
Wow, uh, all right. Thanks so much.
我妈妈会很兴奋的
My mom's gonna be really excited.
我去给你拿制♥服♥
Well, I will get your uniform,
然后你明天就来上班
and you can start tomorrow.
这里有三个码的衣服
Okay, so I've got three sizes,
你去男试衣间试试吧
and you can try them in the men's room.
好的没问题
Okay, sure.
摩尔冰激凌店
等我一下
Give me a second.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
冰激凌吧
我不敢相信我们活着出来了
I can't believe we made it out alive.
那里到底发生了什么
So what happened in there?
我只听说房♥子都烧毁了
All I heard is the place burned down.
你觉得发生了什么
What do you think happened?
我觉得我们不应该在公共场合谈论这个
I think we shouldn't talk about it in public.
好主意
Good idea.
你忘了还要试制♥服♥呢
Hey, you forgot to try on your uniforms.
看来你俩都要跟我们走一趟了
Well, it looks like both of you are going for a little ride.
不需要 我们现在就干掉他俩
No need. We'll take them both now.
你去哪
Where are you going?
你觉得呢
Where do you think?
回家
Home,
像以前一样收拾东西走人
to pack and leave like we always do.
天呐 我真是个傻瓜
Oh, my god, I am such an idiot,
居然以为能在这里过正常人的生活
thinking I could have a normal life here.
我只是...
I'm just--
对不起
I'm sorry.
那俩人 他们去哪了
Those people-- where did they go?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我每次都不知道
I don't know where any of it goes.
这大概是最逊的超能力了吧
How's that for the worst power ever?
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
汤米
Tommy!
汤米
Tommy!
你的秘密...
Your secret...
我不会告诉任何人
It's safe with me.
为什么钢铁杰克不阻止他们
Why didn't El Vengador stop them?
也许他试过了
Maybe he tried.
作为一个英雄
What good is a hero
如果不帮助最需要他的人 那还有什么用
if he doesn't help people who need him most?
如果是你就一定会
You would have.
我希望你知道我会一直陪着你
Look, I hope you know I'm always here for you.
我还没来得及告诉他
I never even got a chance to tell him.
去给他看
To show him.
给他看什么
Show him what?
我想一个人静静
I kind of want to be alone.
对不起 何塞
I'm sorry, Jose.
非常抱歉
Lo siento mucho.
卢米埃眼科
德克萨斯州 达拉斯市
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
是的
Yes, um,
我想问个奇怪的问题
I have an odd question.
我以前来过这里吗
Have I ever been here before?
我觉得没有 没来过
I don't believe so, no.
你介意查一下记录吗
Do you mind checking your records?
名字是泰德·班...
The name is Ted B--
班内特 诺亚·班内特
Bennet. Noah Bennet.
病人登记表
抱歉 记录里没有班内特
I'm sorry. There's nothing here under Bennet.
也许你记得医生的名字
Perhaps if you remembered the doctor's name?
说真的 我要是知道就好了
Yeah, you know, I wish I did.
再看清楚点
"See more clearly."
抱歉
Sorry.
我们这里没有叫西摩的医生
We have no doctor here named Seymour.
不是
No.
那只是这张卡上写的字
That's just what's written on the card.
再看清楚点
我真的觉得我来过这里
You know, I really think I have been here before.
我就知道这里有些不对劲
I knew there was something off about this place.
没事
It's okay.
他是朋友
He's a friend.
雷内
Rene?
街对面有个长椅
There's a bench across the street.
在那等我
Wait for me there.
救我 武士刀是钥匙
你救不了他的
上次见面时你留下了这个
You left these the last time I saw you.
我自己都没意识到缺了什么
Didn't know what I was missing.
雷内 该死
Rene, what the--
天呐
Oh, my god.
不
No.
雷内你不能死
Not Rene.
你为什么要杀我
Why were you trying to kill me?
是你让我♥干♥的
You told me to.
什么
What?
你想出了这个完美计划
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表