剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
中村宽小心 他身上有炸♥弹♥
Careful, Hiro, he has a bomb.
太棒了
Yata!
中村宽
Hiro.
-你能对付那两个吗 -当然 你快跑
-You got those two? - Of course, go!
好家伙
Great scott.
你一共有多少个分身
How many of you are there?
要多少有多少
As many as are necessary.
你一个人是没办法阻止我们的 中村宽
You can't stop us on your own, Nakamura.
事实上 我可以
Actually, I can.
但我得知道我做了之后会发生什么
But I must know what happens if I do.
太多连锁效应了
Too many butterflies.
-快来 爸爸 -好 来了 来了
- Come on, dad. - Okay, all right, all right.
这里有人用冰变戏法
There's a guy doing tricks with ice.
对不起 借过一下 对不起
Sorry, sorry. Excuse us. Excuse us. Sorry.
我给你们变个特别的好吗 小兄弟
Here we got something special for you too,my man, all right?
过来检查一下 准备好了吗 盯紧了
Check it out here. Ready? Keep your eyes on it.
太棒了
That's awesome.
宝贝 我们得走了
Hey, babe. Maybe we should go.
没事 宝贝 那些人都是白♥痴♥
No, baby, those people are idiots, okay?
听着 别担心了 好好玩吧
Look, stop worrying and enjoy yourself.
-这个表演很棒 -好吧
-This is good. - All right.
我要变点小玩意
I'm gonna do one more,
出来降降温
a little something here to cool down.
谢谢大家
Thank you, thank you.
天哪 她还找到你了
Really? She got to you too?
我总在奇怪
You know, I always wondered why no one
为什么没人好好考虑
ever really thought through this whole
"一个人类一个超能力者"这件事
"One of us, one of them" thing.
你想想吧
I mean, think about it.
主动提出合作的那些超能力者
Any Evos who turns on his own,
你真的能信任他们吗
can you ever really trust them?
我信任过你
I trusted you.
我也很喜欢你 诺亚 现在也是
And I liked you, Noah. I still do.
所以我才努力说服埃丽卡你还有利用价值
That's why I convinced Erica that you can still be an asset.
但是你得先忘掉一些东西
But you're gonna have to forget a few things first.
不管怎么样 这是个选择
Either way, it's copper.
到底是忘却
You decide if it's a penny
还是死亡
or a bullet.
我在塔尔萨救过你一命
I saved your life in Tulsa the night that fire starter
那天晚上那个纵火犯烧了整个街坊
burned down the whole neighborhood.
格拉迪丝离开你的时候是我在陪你
I was there with you when Gladys left you.
这四年来我一直站在你这边
I spent four years at your side--
诺亚 求你了
Noah, please, please.
乞求并不适合你
Begging doesn't suit you.
记得在旧金山发生的事吗
Remember what happened in San Francisco?
旧金山
San francisco?
是的
Yeah.
卡斯帕 你不能这么做
Caspar, you don't have to do this.
你是个杂种
You bastard.
我知道
I know.
克莱尔小熊
Hey, Clairebear.
我以为我还有时间
I thought I'd have time.
我还以为我们有时间
I thought we'd have time
能把没来得及说的话说完
to say all the things that we never said.
我们争了这么久
All this time wasted fighting.
何必呢
For what?
对不起 克莱尔
I'm sorry, Claire.
抱歉我没能保护你
I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.
你的孩子 克莱尔 是双胞胎
Your children, Claire, twins...
他们很漂亮
They're perfect.
我会保护好他们
And I'm gonna keep them safe.
很抱歉我们没能救她 诺亚
I'm sorry we couldn't save her, Noah.
抱歉我们谁都没救成
That we couldn't save any of them.
你说什么
What do you mean?
你们不是过去了吗 为什么没阻止
You were there. You didn't stop it?
我努力了
I tried,
但是炸♥弹♥太多
but there were too many bombs,
太多的连锁反应
too many butterflies.
不论我怎么努力去挽救
No matter what I did to save the summit,
结果却只是不断恶化
the consequences were just always worse.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们得回去了
It's time for us to go home.
再见 克莱尔
Good-bye, Claire.
怎么回事
What the...
已经不疼了
It doesn't hurt anymore.
加油 菲比
Keep going, Phoebe.
我知道你会成为英雄
Be the hero I know you can be.
这是承重墙
This is a load-bearing wall.
从这里 我能炸掉体育场的四分之一
From here, I can take out 1/4 of the stadium.
我们还有很多人
And there are many of us,
都穿着同样的炸♥弹♥背心
all wearing the same vest.
天哪
My god.
没错
Yes.
你要创造历史了 苏雷什医生
You'll make history, Dr. Suresh.
只是跟你的预想不一样
Just not the kind you intended.
兄弟 你好吗
Hey, buddy, how's it going?
要我把东西冻起来吗
You want me to freeze something?
-冻这个 -好的
- Freeze this. - Okay, buddy.
再给你冻一个 来吧
One more for you, all right? All right.
我的气球
My balloon!
我告诉你 她真的有阴谋
I'm telling you, she's up to something bad.
我一直不信任埃里卡 她太相信数据
I never trusted Erica. Too much faith in analytics.
却不相信人性
Not enough in humanity.
那是什么
What is that?
日食吗
Some kind of eclipse?
绝不是自然现象
Not a natural one.
丹尼斯呢
Where's Dennis?
丹尼斯 丹尼斯
Dennis? Dennis?
丹尼斯
Dennis!
丹尼斯
Dennis!
丹尼斯
Dennis!
莫辛德
Mohinder?
莫辛德
Mohinder?
莫辛德
Mohinder!
诺亚
Noah.
诺亚
Noah!
-你还好吗 -我没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
我们得去找克莱尔
We gotta find Claire.
得送他去医院
We need to get him to a hospital.
我们再回去一次 我们能救克莱尔
Let's go back again. We can save Claire.
-我们可以救所有人 -不 命运无法改变
- We can save everybody. - No, fate is fate.
事实再一次证明了这一点
That's been proven once again.
我们已经穿越了太多次时空
We have already risked too much meddling
-这样太冒险 -我们得试试
- with the forces of time. - We have to try.
不 他说得对 诺亚 这件事情改变不了
No, he's right, Noah. There's no changing this.
我们唯一的希望就是拯救人类的未来
Our only hope now is to save what remains of the future.
你看到了什么 安吉拉
What have you seen, Angela?
一年后 会发生一件事
A year from now, there'll be an event.
一场灭绝
An extinction.
埃里卡知道
Erica knows about this.
所以她才会送东西去未来
That's why she's sending things to the future.
而且她知道 只有克莱尔
And she knows that Claire's child
能够阻止这一切
is the only one capable of stopping it.
孩子 哪一个
Child? Which one?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许两个都是
Maybe both.
抱歉 整个医院一片混乱
Sorry, the whole hospital is in chaos.
他们把我从婴儿室调出来了
They pulled me from the nursery.
他们肯定饿了
They must be hungry.
来吧
There you go.
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表