剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
叔叔 有人来了
Tio, someone's coming.
谢谢 神父
Gracias, father.
水之于酒就如肉体之于粉末
Water to wine, flesh to powder,
我们尽我们所能就好
We do what we can.
小心
Look out!
不
No!
不 不
No, no.
我去找人帮忙
I'll get help.
-没事的 -不 不
- It's okay. - No, no, no, no, no.
卡洛斯叔叔
Uncle Carlos?
呆着那儿 好吗 没事
Just stay back there, okay? Everything's okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
准备好逃出这里了吗
Ready to get out of here?
看来你还有很多事要做
Seems like you got a big job ahead of you.
是啊
Hell yeah.
我需要一部电脑
Need a computer.
我们得走了
We should move.
所有人都集♥合♥在前门
Everyone's assembled at the front door.
何塞在哪儿
Where's Jose?
给我点时间
Just give me a second.
我不想让他看到我父亲这幅模样
Don't want him to see him like this.
何塞 没事了
Jose, it's okay.
我们得走了 来吧
We have to go. Come on.
还有一件事我必须得说
The other thing I should mention?
外面有个手持利剑的日本女孩
There's some sword-wielding japanese girl outside
一个人对付好多复♥制♥人
handling the clones all by herself.
这是我一个人的战斗
This battle is mine.
我期待好久了
I've been looking forward to this.
真的吗
Really?
你好像不是整个人都在这
Because you don't quite seem to be all here.
你要知道 大友小姐
Know this, miko-san:
等我把你的超能力结果了
After I'm finished putting your lights out,
我就会杀了你的真身
I'm going to kill the real you,
接着杀了你的父亲
and then your father.
现在 游戏结束了
Now, game over.
别总高兴得太早
Don't get ahead of yourself.
让他进去
Get him in there.
不
No!
你是谁
Who are you?
我曾经是
I was...
武士刀女孩
Katana girl.
所有假消息 埃丽卡都是通过我传播出去的
Every piece of misinformation, Erica disseminated through me.
每比特她想让我隐藏的真♥相♥ 我都隐藏了
Every bit of truth she wanted hidden, I hid.
还有好多真♥相♥需要揭开
There's a lot to undo.
把你知道的告诉我们
Tell us what you know.
你需要知道的第一件事就是
First thing you need to understand
明天会爆发两次巨大的太阳耀斑
is that two massive solar flares are coming tomorrow,
分别是上午11点18点和11点53分
11:18 a.m. And 11:53 a.m.
第一次会毁灭北美
The first will destroy North America,
第二次会毁灭人类
and the second will wipe out all of humanity.
我的上帝
My god.
而且没有人知道
And nobody knows.
如果消息泄露出去 会引起恐慌和暴♥动♥
If word gets out, there'll be mass panic and riots.
人们会自相残杀
People will kill each other.
需要我们拯救的地方是不是特别多
Wouldn't be much of a world left to save.
我们能够阻止它 对吗
We can stop it, right?
你的女孩 玛丽娜和她的哥哥能阻止它
Your girl, Malina, and her brother can stop it.
对 这就是我们的计划
Yeah, that's the plan.
好了 我已经连上了世界上所有的媒体机构
Okay, I've connected to every live media outlet in the world.
准备好了吗
Are we ready?
我的名字叫迈卡
My name is Micah.
有些人知道我是"英雄解密"
Some of you know me as Hero Truther.
你们被雷诺塔斯的总领 埃丽卡·克拉维德
You've been fed a pack of lies
捏造的谎言欺骗了
by the head of Benautas, Erica Kravid.
她故意制♥造♥超能力者和非超能力者之间的嫌隙
She drove the wedge between evos and non-evos.
我可以证明
And I can prove it.
无视人类在这个星球的主宰地位
Despite humans being the dominant species on this planet,
12名超能力者
12 brothers and sisters...
企图改变现在的磁极
managed to change the compass today.
埃丽卡 这样行吗
Erica, how's that?
我觉得我应该表现得更强壮一点在最后的
I feel like I could be stronger on the last--
我需要你表现得更吓人
I need you to be more threatening.
整个世界包括所有超能力者都得被你吓住
The world needs to be terrified of you
否则我们就输了
and every single evo or we fail.
再来一次
Try again.
费尔 你要现原形了
Phil, you're losing him.
对不起 埃丽卡 我有点累
Sorry, Erica. I'm a little tired.
休息一会吧
Take a break.
全都是欺诈和骗局
Lies and deception, all of it.
超能力者和无超能力者本应该和平共处于世
Evos and non-evos, you were meant to share this world.
现在到我们携手战斗的时候了
Now it's time for us all to stand together and fight
一起拯救我们的星球
to save our planet.
把她的手铐取下来 现在不需要了
Take her handcuffs off. They're not necessary.
终于见到你了 真是太好了 乔安妮
What a pleasure to finally meet you, Joanne.
你带我来干什么
What the hell am I doing here?
你知道我是谁吧
You know who I am.
很好
Good.
我们跟踪你很久了
We've been tracking you for quite a while now.
教堂火灾背后的超能力者
苏雷什表示对此负责
这是你做的
You did this.
是你改变了新闻头条
You changed the headlines.
这样你就可以继续你的工作了
So you could continue your work.
他们都说你应该为六月十三号♥的事件负责
They say that you're responsible for june 13th.
谎言
Lies.
为什么你那么惊讶
But why should that surprise you?
我们都知道他们有什么样的能力
We both know what they're capable of.
我也是个母亲
I'm a mother too.
我也知道超能力者给世界带来的痛苦
And I know the pain evos have brought into our world.
你目前所做的事令人崇敬
What you have accomplished on your own is admirable.
如果我说我能给你机会
What if I said I could provide you
让你能够真正改变世界 你会怎么做
with an opportunity to make a real difference?
你的下一个目标
Your next target.
她有一个新的保护者
She has a new protector,
但我觉得这会让你的任务更吸引人
but I think that will make the assignment even more enticing.
离奥德萨还有1324千米
离奥德萨还有2068千米
离奥德萨还有1875千米
未完待续...
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表