剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
We tracked down the best and the brightest.
我们提供给他们研究机会 高薪工作
We offered them research grants, high-paying jobs.
钱 当然了
Money, of course.
他们永远用不了
That they'll never be able to use.
有时候你得为别人决定什么是好
Sometimes you have to deceive people for their own good.
我绝对我发告诉这些人
I could never tell these people
我把他们的基因做了特殊标记
that I had their genomes mapped for specific markers,
但有一天 当我确保了健康的人群
But one day, when I've ensured a healthy population,
他们会理解这种欺骗的
they'll understand the deception.
我想要见我妈妈
I'd like to see my mom now.
让开
Stand clear.
只能是他
Has to be him.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
菲比 我们是同一战线上的
Phoebs, we're on the same team.
不要妨碍我了
Stop distracting me.
-怎么回事 -闭嘴
- What's going on? - Shut up.
动作快
Make it quick.
放下枪
Drop the gun.
你是奥德萨那个男的
You're that Odessa guy.
是你偷了诺亚·班内特的车
You're the one who stole Noah Bennet's car.
你把首科公♥司♥的那些人都杀了
You killed all those people at primatech.
你开枪打我
You shot me.
我妻子想要杀你
My wife wanted to kill you.
我告诉她不要
I told her not to.
这是她唯一仅有的几件正确决定
It was one of the few things she was right about.
肯定很喜欢第二次机会吧
Gotta love second chances.
你站错了队 伙计
You're on on the wrong side, buddy.
你不知道你在做什么
You don't know what you're doing.
班内特在哪 为什么你掌控局势了
Where's Bennet? Why are you running the show?
班内特不在了
Bennet's gone.
-什么 -你那么关心班内特干什么
- What? - Why are you worried so much about Bennet, anyway?
你该担心的是自己
You should be worried about yourself.
如果你想要扣动那扳机
If you even think about pulling that trigger,
我会以比你躺在那的兄弟更快的速度烧死你
I will roast you faster than your buddy over here.
你的决心有多大
How committed are you?
准备为你那边的人送命
You willing to die for your side?
不要做
Don't do it.
就是这样 玛丽娜
That's right. Malina.
抑制她 谢谢
Shunt her, please.
现在你要回答些问题了
Now you're going to answer some questions.
捷威通讯中心 德州奥德萨
暴雨疏散
Storm evacuees,
请去往信息窗口
Please go to the information window
申请临时紧急住房♥
for temporary housing assignments.
如果你的名字在转送名单上
If your name is on a transfer list,
请告知任意雷诺塔斯员工
please alert any Renautas employee
收取旅行套装
to receive your travel kit.
一旦你收到套装
Once you receive your kit,
请前去捷威副楼获取进一步说明
please proceed to the Gateway annex for further instructions.
我以为我再也看不到你了
I didn't think I'd ever see you again.
我们必须离开卡本代尔
We had to leave carbondale.
什么 为什么 发生了什么
What, why? What happened?
在一场电磁风暴之后发生了大火
There was a fire after a huge electrical storm.
不知为何只有我们被撤离了
For some reason we were the only ones evacuated.
你能想象得到吗
Can you imagine that?
-你没事吧 -我没事 我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm okay, I'm okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看起来我们欠克拉维德女士一条命
I guess we owe our lives to ms. Kravid.
是她安排我们来这里的
She's the one who arranged for us to come here.
不 你在这里是因为汤米想让你来
No, you're here because Tommy wanted you to be here.
我很感激你能让我和儿子团圆 克拉维德女士
I'm very grateful to be reunited with my son, ms. Kravid.
但是我有很多问题需要得到解答
But I have a lot of questions and I'll need some answers
如果你想要汤米帮忙的话
If you want Tommy's help.
我明白
I understand.
如果我能借他一下 回来后
If I could just borrow him again I will return him to you
我会回答你的问题
with answers to your questions.
我知道我尝试让你远离它
I know I've tried to keep you from it,
但是你逃不出自己的命运
but you can't run away from your true destiny.
没事的
It's okay.
很快会再见的
I'll see you soon.
你信任我 对吗
You trust me, don't you?
因为我将整个人类的未来
Because I am trusting you with the future
放到了你的肩上
of the entire human race.
我会给你看我是怎样拯救它的
And I'd like to show you how you're going to save it.
我兄弟在哪
Where's my brother?
他在哪
Where is he?
我见识过你的杰作
I've seen your work.
就在峰会上
At the summit.
你谋杀了上千的无辜群众 是不是
You murdered thousands of innocent people, didn't you?
我儿子是其中之一
My son was one of them.
来呀
Go ahead.
杀了我
Shoot me.
菲比只是一把枪
Phoebe was just the gun.
真正扣动扳机的是埃丽卡·克拉维德
Erica Kravid pulled the trigger.
你知道的 诺亚·班内特也知道
You know that. Noah Bennet knew that.
他说的对 卢克
He's right, Luke.
她的弟弟在哪儿
Where is her brother?
不要说话 昆汀
Keep your mouth shut, Quentin.
再这样的话 我可没耐心耗下去了
And just like that, I'm out of patience.
你一定不想看到接下来的画面
You're not gonna want to watch this.
他在未来 和埃丽卡在一起
He's in the future, with Erica.
他现在站在我们这一边了 兄弟
He's on our side now, man.
他会把我们带去那里
He's gonna take us over to the other side
在末日降临之前
before the end comes.
-从哪里走 -奥德萨
- From where? - Odessa.
捷威 我看到了
Gateway. I've seen it.
这是我们唯一知道的 老兄
It's the only thing we've got, man.
给我一个不杀她的理由
Give me one reason i shouldn't waste her right now.
汤米还在埃丽卡手里
Because Erica still has Tommy.
你的遗憾已经够多了
You have enough regrets.
你还想要更多吗
Do you really need more?
先把他们带上
We'll take them with us.
再决定如何处置他们
And figure out what to do with them later.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这是什么
What is it?
欢迎上车
Welcome aboard.
很高兴看到你加入我们
I'm so glad you're joining us.
上车吧 我来跟你解释
Hop in, I'll explain.
汤米 这是理查德 我的首席科学家
Tommy, this is richard, my lead scientist.
这个装置能增强你的超能力了
The machine will amplify your power
通过这些导管来控制它
and run it through the conduits,
能让你在须臾之间
allowing you to send anyone who's wearing one of these
就能送一个戴着这个的人去未来世界
to the future in an instant.
看来这个手表有很多
That's a lot of watches.
雷诺塔斯在这个项目上花了几十亿
Well, Benautas has poured billions into this.
我们把这个手表发往世界各地
We've sent them all over the world.
虽然没办法强迫别人加入我们
We can't force people to join us
但我们可以给他们一个机会
but we can give them the opportunity to.
克拉维德女士 你的电♥话♥
Ms. Kravid? Phone for you.
-是我 -日长石庄园已经做出了妥协
- Yes. - Sunstone's been compromised.
马特·帕克曼发了疯 泰勒在他手上
Matt Parkman went rogue. He has taylor.
你知道他把她带到哪里去了吗
Do you know where he's taking her?
我猜他会去找你
My guess is he'll come to you.
我们又有新情况了
And we have another problem.
大友的女儿在这里
Otomo's daughter is here.
两边的人都被他骗了
He's playing both sides.
你想让我怎么做
What would you like me to do?
你负责料理那个女孩
You take care of the girl.
汤米是我的事
Tommy's my problem.
躲远点
Stand back.
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表