剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
You two always loved the water.
你要的是一成熟吧
You ordered rare, didn't you?
让他们重做
Send it back.
这不是他点的餐
This is not what he ordered.
调出2014年6月13号♥的录像
Pull up the footage from June 13, 2014.
快速扫一遍 找到我
Scan through till you spot me.
停下
Stop.
你好像又出现在那里了
It looks like you reappear there.
我在和谁说话
Who am I talking to?
你能把那里放大吗
Can you zoom in on that?
放大它 快点
Blow it up. Do something.
不行了 我试试其他摄像头
It's the best I can do. Let me try another camera.
等等
Wait a second.
时间点不断来回跳跃
The time stamp keeps skipping back and forth.
就像时间跃变
Like a time jump.
中村宽
Hiro Nakamura.
等等 停下 放那段
Wait, stop! Play that!
放那段
Play that.
不
No.
不不 不是那样的
No, no, no, no. That's not what happened.
她没有死在这个医院
No, she didn't die in this hospital.
不可能
That's not possible.
换个更好的角度
Get a better angle.
那房♥间只有这一个摄像头
Those the only cameras in the room.
那就调出医院记录
Then pull up the records from the hospital!
我要知道我女儿是怎么死的
I need to know how my daughter died!
停下
Stop.
莫莉
Molly?
伙计 是我 伙计
Hey, man. Hey, hey, it's me, man!
是我 是我
It's me. It's me.
诺里斯 请回复 你在哪里
Norris, check in. Where are you?
我们得离开这里
We gotta get the hell out of here.
诺里斯请回复
Norris, check in.
诺里斯 这里是总部 请回复
Norris, base here. Check in.
诺里斯 汇报你的位置
Norris, report your location.
你在监控室吗
Are you in the camera room?
到底发生什么了
What the hell happened?
一年前我在那家医院
I was there a year ago.
什么
What?
六月十三日 天哪
On June 13th? Holy crap.
我看了一具尸体 是克莱尔的
I saw a body. It was Claire.
她就死在那家医院
She died in that hospital.
她分明有超能力 怎么会呢
How is that possible with her power?
不知道 我在过去的一年
I don't know. I've been asking myself
也一直在问自己这个问题
that question for the past year.
我应该去帮她的
I should have reached out to her.
我为什么要抹除自己的记忆
Why did I want to erase what happened?
我为什么不想知道她怎么死的
Why did I want to not know how she died?
等等
Wait a minute.
海地人说我不应该知道计划
The Haitian said I wasn't supposed to know the plan.
也许他就是在说这件事
Maybe that's what he was talking about.
好的 你还看到什么了
All right, all right. Did you see anything else?
是啊 莫莉·沃克也在那儿
Yeah. Molly Walker was there.
-莫莉·沃克 -还不止
- Molly Walker? - And another thing.
视频时间不断跃变
The footage kept skipping back and forth
就好像有人在操纵时间
as if someone was manipulating time.
我只认识一个有这能力的人
I only know one person who can do that.
中村宽
Hiro Nakamura.
我想你也不记得跟他说过话吧
Guess you don't remember talking to him either?
我不记得了
No, I don't.
只有一个人可能知道答案
There is one person who may have the answers.
那就是莫莉
Molly.
但如果雷诺塔斯将她的超能力数字化
But if Renautas has digitized her power,
说明他们可能也在寻找相同的答案
they may be after the same answers.
不能让他们得逞
That can't happen.
你真的知道我是谁吗
Do you really know who I am?
还是你老板给你钱让你别问问题
Or do the people you work for pay you enough not to ask questions?
你被捕了 我要带你回去
You got caught. I'm bringing you in.
你要带我去雷诺塔斯 那个科技巨头
To Renautas. A tech conglomerate
不知为何要步首科公♥司♥的后尘
that for some reason picked up where Primatech left off
想把有超能力的人聚集起来
and rounds up people with powers.
你真的以为他们要你男朋友留下来吗
You really think they wanted your boyfriend to stay behind?
他们要杀了他
They're gonna kill him,
如果他们不杀他 那就更糟了
and if they don't, that's worse.
他们会对他做更意想不到的事情
Doing god-knows-what to him while they try to figure out
把他的超能力转化成程序
how to turn his powers into a freaking app.
你害死了他
You got him killed...
而现在又要来害我
And now you're gonna do the same to me.
你有没有
你父亲的超能力
还是
你只是他的最佳作品
你什么意思
他是谁
你不记得发生了什么事吗
那个意外
有人死了
这样的话
我来刺♥激♥一下你的记忆吧
不要啊
No!
美子
Miko!
开门 开门
快走啊 连
哈里斯(克隆)
把我的表还给我
I'd like my watch back, please.
当然
Oh, of course.
山形&雷诺塔斯公♥司♥
他们拿走了我的刀
没有它我就救不了我父亲了
不 我知道是谁拿了你的刀
是谁
她叫埃丽卡
我觉得她是大老板
她要去米甸
米甸在哪里
好像是科罗拉多
美国
美国吗
是的
Yes.
那我们就去美国吧
丽都汽车旅馆
你还好吧
You all right?
我没事 只是...
Yeah, I'm fine. I-I just, uh--
你进去登记吧
Why don't you go ahead and check in?
我在这儿待会儿 呼吸一下新鲜空气
I'll stay out here, get some fresh air.
好
Okay.
丽都汽车旅馆
天啊 为什么会发生在我身上
God, why is this happening to me?
伊利诺伊州 卡本代尔
她是什么样的人
What's she like?
什么
Uh, what?
你要练肌肉给谁看
The girl that you're doing push-ups for.
什么
What?
没有的事
No.
新工作怎么样
How's the new job?
不错 医生们人都很好
Good, yeah. Doctors are nice.
其他护士们也都不错
Other nurses too. It's a--
是个很好的产科病房♥
It's a good maternity ward.
我很为你高兴 妈妈
I'm glad, mom.
你要去哪儿吗
You going out somewhere?
我就是去布莱德家玩游戏
Just to Brad's to play video games.
不行
No.
你哪儿都不许去
You're not going anywhere.
妈妈 我再也不想被闷在家里了
Mom, I'm tired of being under house arrest.
为什么我不能出去一次
Why can't I just go out for once?
因为你对我说谎了
Because you're lying to me.
你不会穿最喜欢的T恤
You don't wear your favorite T-shirt
去打游戏
to go and play video games.
所以我觉得你是要去参加聚会
So I'm guessing it's a party,
你要是说实话的话 也许我就同意了
and if you had asked, I might have said yes.
这就是我不告诉你的原因 妈妈
Yeah, this is why I didn't tell you, mom.
因为我知道你会过度担心
Because I knew you'd freak out.
我只不过想要和朋友们正常的玩耍
I just want to hang out with my friends, be normal,
哪怕一次也行
or at least act normal for once.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不许去 好吗
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表