剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
Can't protect your brother.
保护不了你爱的女人
Can't protect the woman that you love.
更保护不了你的侄子
Can't protect your nephew.
却还穿得像个超级英雄一样
But he dresses up like a superhero.
何塞在哪 你这个畜...
Where's Jose, you son of a--
够了
That's enough.
你就跟在阿富汗的时候一样没用
Ah, you're as useless as you were in Afghanistan.
至于你 那时候你在想什么 法拉赫
And you, what were you thinking back then? Come on.
在你内心深处还有事情没告诉我 法拉赫
There is something deep that you are not telling me, Farah.
是什么
What is it?
只要说出这个 其他就会跟着出来了
Once it comes out, everything else follows,
-都是这样... -古铁雷斯
- that's the way this... - Gutierrez!
进去 拿起你的武器
Get in there and use your weapon!
管用了
Works.
你爱着他
You're in love with him.
好吧 看这招能不能击垮你
All right, well, let's see if this shakes things loose.
告诉我玛丽娜在哪
Now tell me where Malina is.
她走路有点跛 但别太过了
She has a limp, but don't over do it.
缓慢而平稳的
Slow and steady.
记住 如果这事不成功
Remember, if you don't pull this off,
就会和你们朋友迈卡一样被关起来了
we're gonna join your friend Micah in there.
说话要有威严
Speak with authority.
就像你是这里的主人
Like you own this place.
有掌控权 居高临下 一本正经
Controlling, condescending, and humorless.
天呐 听起来她坏透了
God, she sounds awful.
克拉维德小姐 我们没想到你会来
Miss Kravid, we weren't expecting you.
这就是我们来的原因
It's exactly why we're here.
请不要那样看着我的女儿
Please don't look at my daughter that way.
泰勒
Taylor.
困难的部分来了
Now comes the hard part.
法拉赫 玛丽娜要去哪
Now, Farah, where's Malina going?
只要你告诉我 我就放了他
Now you just tell me and you can let him go.
说吧 法拉赫 这是
Come on, Farah. This is the only way
解决此事的唯一办法 相信我
you're going to get out of this. Trust me.
告诉我...
Tell me...
玛丽娜在哪 法拉赫
where Malina is, Farah.
我会杀了他的
I will kill him.
告诉我玛丽娜在哪
Tell me where Malina is
否则我就杀了他
or I will kill him!
这对我来说轻而易举
This is easy for me!
不 不要
No! Please stop!
我不想让他死
I don't want him to die.
我会告诉你
I'll tell you.
那好 请说吧
Okay, let's hear it.
抱歉 主管 不过埃丽卡·克拉维德要见你
I'm sorry, Director, but Erica Kravid is here to see you.
埃丽卡
Erica?
好吧 立即让其他超能力者准备好
All right, prepare the rest of the Evos immediately
告诉克拉维德小姐 我马上就去见她
and tell Miss Kravid, that I will be with her in a moment.
法拉赫 你告诉我玛丽娜的所有事
Now, Farah, you're gonna tell me everything about Malina
以及她要去哪
and where she's heading.
我知道他会跟着我们的
I knew he'd follow us.
去车里等一会
Wait in the car for a minute.
-车不错 -听着...
- Nice car. - Listen...
-我只想帮忙 -是啊
- I just want to help. - Yeah.
你第一次说的时候我就听到了 我们没兴趣
We heard you the first time, we're not interested.
是嘛 当她独自
Oh, yeah, and where we you
穿越国境的时候 你人在哪里呢
when she was crossing the country by herself?
她现在安全了 那才是最重要的
She's safe now, that's all that matters.
听着 玛丽娜注定要做非常重要的事
Listen, Malina is meant to do something important.
-这点你我都清楚 -而你呢
- We both know this. - And you, what?
你就只是想搭个便车吗
You just want to come along for the ride?
不妨告诉我你是怎么知道那男孩在哪里的
Why don't you tell me how you knew where the boy was?
我妻子和我 我们追杀超能力者
My wife and I, we were hunting Evos
我们以为他们在六月十三日杀了我们的儿子
because we thought they'd killed our son on June 13th.
那是某种误入歧途的报复行为
It was, uh, I don't know, some misguided retribution.
我们本来要杀了他
We were gonna kill him.
超能力者没杀你的儿子
Evos did not kill your son.
我并不认识你
Look, I don't know you okay,
但直觉告诉我你能理解
but something tells me you understand loss
父母失去子女的那种伤痛
and what that does to a parent.
你根本就不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
好吧 也许我不了解 可我该说什么
Okay, fine. Maybe I don't. What am I supposed to say?
对不起
I am sorry.
我以前做错了
What I did wasn't right.
因为过去所做的事
The things that I've done,
我到死都无法摆脱它们
they will haunt me for the rest of my life.
它们让我差点自杀
They--they brought me to try and kill myself,
直到你外孙女救了我
until your granddaughter saved me.
那背后一定有某种原因
There's got to be a reason behind that.
你完全有理由不相信我
Look, you have every reason not to trust me,
但我现在已经变了
but I am different now.
我们走吧 风暴就要来了
Let's go, there's a big storm coming.
回总部去 我们找到其他人了
Head back to base, we found the others.
收到
Copy that.
你是谁
Who are you?
能听见吗
能听见吗
能听见我说话吗
是谁这样对你们
抱歉
让你以这种方式发现
父亲
那是我吗
是的 真正的你
当时出了场意外
雷诺塔斯维持了她的生命
而且如果我不听从他们指挥
他们就会杀了她
我一直知道我
我有些不太一样
但有个人找到我
他待我的方式让我觉得
自己很特别
连
我让他去找你的
他也在这里吗
现在还没有
但他会来的
你必须找到时空之主
但我已经放了他 不是吗
他在这里
你必须找到他
只有他才能
送你去完成最后的使命
赶快去吧
不 父亲
我不会离开你的
父亲
对不起 我必须这么做
父亲
有闯入者
Intruder!
闯入者在这里
Intruder is here!
父亲
这地方怎么住得下七十亿人
How is this place gonna fit seven billion people?
住不下
It's not.
这只是第一个地方
This is the first of many.
所有的地方都会住满人的
All of which you are gonna fill.
为了拯救世界 我必须绑♥架♥诺亚·班内特的外孙
It's pretty crazy that I had to kidnap Noah Bennet's grandson
这样做太疯狂了
in order to save the world.
别告诉我你觉得内疚
Please don't tell me you feel guilty.
如果是我 我会给你的老朋友来一枪
If it been me, I would have shot your old buddy.
然后挟持汤米的家人做人♥质♥
And we'd be holding Tommy's family hostage
他就会任由我们摆布
so he'd do what we want.
我现在很难相信你
I'm having a hard time believing you, right now.
你看到这个吗
Do you see this?
这是我的超能力
This is my power.
带走光明 带走其他人的超能力
To take away light, to take away the powers of others.
我记忆中还是以前用影子恶作剧的你
I remember when you were just making crazy shadow puppets.
我送你上大学时 你还是我的小妹妹
You were my kid sister I was dropping off at college.
你真的觉得这里的一切没问题吗
Are you seriously okay with everything that's going on here?
一切都回不去了 昆汀
There's no going back, Quentin.
这就是我
This is who I am.
至少埃里卡认为我有用
At least Erica's found a use for it.
有时我认为她比你更了解我
Sometimes I think she understands me better than you do.
幕府将军
Shogun!
等一下
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
如果知道你在 我就会和你在门口见
Had I know you were here, I would have met you at the door.
有时候突然来访
Sometimes that's the best time to come.
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表