剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
You left half the building unguarded.
我制定了12套安保方案
I ran a dozen scenarios.
覆盖了所有入口
I covered every entry point.
你就没看我的安保方案吗
Have you even read my briefing?
我们都考虑到了
We're covered.
我们的保安是这里最好的了
Our security is the best there is.
不要担心 好好享受吧
Stop worrying and enjoy this.
你应该到外面和你女儿一起庆祝
You should be out there celebrating with your daughter,
我很想见见你女儿
who I look forward to meeting.
你貌似对我女儿很感兴趣
You seem very interested in my daughter.
就是她在纽约跳下了摩天轮得时候
Well, she is the one who started this whole thing
引发了这一切
when she jumped off that ferris wheel in New York.
从此人类就被超能力者喧宾夺主了
Humanity has taken a backseat to Evos ever since.
超能力者也是人 埃丽卡
Evos are humanity, Erica.
峰会的目的不就在此吗
That's the whole point of this summit, isn't it?
提醒我们进化了的人类也是人
To remind us that evolved humans are still human.
只有被控制住的进化才是好的
Evolution is great when it's controlled.
任意进化可不是什么好事
Random evolution, not so much.
我以为你最清楚这一点
I thought you of all people would understand that,
毕竟你和他们其中之一
living with one of them under your own roof
生活了那么多年
for so many years.
你有点偏执了 埃丽卡
You sound like a bigot, Erica.
我是个商人也是一个实用主义者
I'm a businesswoman and a pragmatist.
雷诺塔斯公♥司♥已有所计划
Renautas has plans,
是能改变世界的大计划
big plans that are going to change the world.
大计划 是吗
Big plans, huh?
我想你支持我 因为你很聪明
I want you by my side because you're smart.
所以我打算先暂时换你下场
So I'm going to pull you off the field for a beat,
你先休息休息
put you on the bench.
-休息 -没错
- The bench? - Yes.
麻烦送班内特先生下楼
Please escort Mr. Bennet downstairs,
他在那儿可能更自在
where I think he'll be more comfortable.
开什么玩笑
Oh, you've got to be kidding.
别担心
Don't worry.
等我见到克莱尔
When I see Claire,
我会告诉她你被扣留了
I'll tell her you've been detained.
你休想碰她
You'll never get your hands on her.
别 诺亚 冷静
Noah, don't! You are not thinking clearly.
我们不知道"他"发生了什么 我是说"我"
We don't know what happens to him--me.
那个诺亚会没事的
The other Noah will be fine.
不然你现在也不会在这啊 对不对
Otherwise, you wouldn't be here, right?
谢天谢地 诺亚你在这儿
Noah, thank god.
-安吉拉 -是克莱尔的事
- Angela? - It's Claire.
什么 在哪儿 她在哪儿
What? Where--where is she?
圣犹大医院的护士打电♥话♥过来
A nurse from St. Jude's hospital called.
克莱尔的电♥话♥在她哪儿 然后
She had Claire's phone and--
然后什么 她还活着吗
And what? Is she alive?
他们只告诉我
All they'd tell me is that
她是从这里被紧急送往急诊室的
she was rushed from here to the E.R..
她现在在做手术
She's in surgery.
这次你去救拉拉队长
This time, you save the cheerleader.
我来阻止炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
I will stop the bomb.
我找我女儿 克莱尔·班内特
I'm looking for my daughter, Claire Bennet.
班内特先生
Mr. Bennet.
我没来晚了吧
Please tell me we got here in time.
发生了什么 她在哪儿
What's happened? Where is she?
很遗憾 我们尽力了
I'm sorry. We tried everything that we could.
不过我们救下了孩子
We were able to save the children.
孩子
Children?
你女儿死于难产
Your daughter died in childbirth.
内德 还是我
Ned, it's me again.
听着 可以的话给我打个电♥话♥
Listen, give me a call when you can.
我只想确认你和小队一切都好
I just want to make sure you and the team are okay.
没听到你的消息
Haven't heard back from you.
我有点担心
I'm getting a little worried.
总之 给我打电♥话♥
Anyway, just call me.
莫辛德 你准备好了吗
Mohinder, you ready?
要演讲了是不是很激动
Excited for the big speech?
发生了什么事吗
What's wrong?
我在想办法联络我们的研究队
I'm trying to reach my research team,
但是没人接电♥话♥
but they won't answer.
帮我个忙吧
Do me a favor.
拿着这个
Take this.
《逐步进化论》 作者莫辛德·苏雷什
" 'Escalating Evolution' by Mohinder Suresh."
第一版
First copy.
把它保存好 行吗
Just keep that, okay?
免得万一发生了什么事
In case anything should, um...
不过一定没事的
I'm sure it's nothing.
苏雷什博士 我们一直在找你
Dr. Suresh, we've been looking for you.
克拉维德女士请您过去一下
Miss Kravid would like a moment.
我得走了
I should, uh...
别担心 我们演讲结束后再见
Don't worry about it. I'll see you after the speech.
好的
Okay.
埃丽卡 你好
Hello, Erica.
亲爱的莫辛德 你好
Mohinder, dear.
-你还好吗 -我觉得
- How are you? - Well, I think.
马上要演讲了我有点紧张
A little nervous about my speech
但也迫不及待要把人类灭绝事件告知世人
but anxious to let the world know about the H.E.L.E.
对了 说到这个
Yes, about that,
我恐怕得告诉你 时间上有所改动
I'm afraid there's been a change in the schedule.
反正今天你还不能讲这个
You won't be speaking today after all.
你准备毁了我的研究
You're going to bury my research,
而且谋杀了我的组员
and you've had my team murdered.
这一切都是真的吧
Is that all true?
你放任人类灭绝事件发生
You allow this H.E.L.E. To happen,
而这带来的唯一后果就是
and the only thing you'll be creating
人类的灭绝
is man's extinction.
不 我有自己的计划
No. I have a plan.
很遗憾告诉你 这个计划不需要你
Sad to say, it does not include you.
把他拖到车♥库♥里去
Get him to the garage.
我已经眼睁睁地看着克莱尔死了六次
I've watched Claire die half a dozen times
然后又活过来 一定有方法的
and always regenerate. There has to be a way.
诺亚 孩子很重要
Noah, the babies, they're important.
我看到了关于他们的幻象 是个预言
I had a vision about them, a prophecy.
-班内特先生 -罗伯茨医生
- Mr. Bennet? - Dr. Roberts.
护士说你想找我谈谈
Yes, the nurse said you wanted to speak with me.
是的 事关我女儿克莱尔·班内特
Yeah, it's my daughter, claire bennet.
我想见见她
I need to see her.
我们还在尸检
We're still assessing the...
这恐怕不合规矩
I'm afraid that's not protocol.
求你了 她的后脑勺上有一个地方
Please, please, there's a spot right behind her head here.
如果那里被阻塞了 她的超能力就会失效
If it's blocked, it'll interrupt her power.
她死于心脏停搏
Cause of death was cardiac arrest
是生产时的外伤性癫痫导致的
due to a traumatic seizure during childbirth.
你不懂 我要见她
You don't understand, I need to see her.
班内特先生 你想看看你的外孙吗
Mr. Bennet, would you like to see your grandchildren?
跟他们妈妈的眼睛一模一样
They have their mother's eyes.
他们太好看了
They're perfect.
你要去哪儿 诺亚
Where are you going, Noah?
我得去看看她
I have to see her.
我得亲眼去看看
I have to see for myself.
这里爆♥炸♥之后 他们就再也找不到你了
When this place blows up, they'll never find you.
别想着再用超能力
Don't bother trying to use your power.
你做不到的
You can't.
放开他
中村宽
Nakamura.
怎么 看到我很惊讶吗
What? Surprised to see me?
你现在不应该在永恒要塞里吗
You're supposed to be in the eternal fortress.
计划赶不上变化
Plans changed.
用你的拳头对抗我的剑是以卵击石
Never bring your fists to a sword fight.
别高兴得太早
Think again.
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表