剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
保安已经把她带到了楼下
Security has her downstairs.
在查清楚之前 先盯住她
Keep her in our custody until we know what we're dealing with.
之后再做掉
Then take care of her.
卡洛斯·古铁雷斯
加利福尼亚州 东洛杉矶
m -13 -10 l -13 -13 l 10 -13 l -6 3 l -8 1 l 3 -10 l -13 -10m -13 -14 l 13 -14 l 13 12 l -13 12 l -13 -14
m -13 -10 l -13 -13 l 10 -13 l -6 3 l -8 1 l 3 -10 l -13 -10
m -13 -10 l -13 -13 l 10 -13 l -6 3 l -8 1 l 3 -10 l -13 -10
最新美剧下载
www.ZiMuZu.tv
m -13 -10 l -13 -13 l 10 -13 l -6 3 l -8 1 l 3 -10 l -13 -10m -13 -14 l 13 -14 l 13 12 l -13 12 l -13 -14
m -13 -10 l -13 -13 l 10 -13 l -6 3 l -8 1 l 3 -10 l -13 -10
m -13 -10 l -13 -13 l 10 -13 l -6 3 l -8 1 l 3 -10 l -13 -10
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你好啊 小伙子
Hey there, mijo.
准备锁门
Just locking up.
我还有事要忙
Got a few errands I have to run.
但今天是周二
But it's Tuesday.
周二我都要和我爸爸一起做功课
On Tuesdays, I used to go over the books with my dad.
他数学不大好
He wasn't so good at math.
我们还是先把门关了吧
I think we close up until we figure this out.
这些车怎么办 这家店叫古铁雷斯和儿子们
What about all these cars? This is Gutierrez and Sons.
说的是你和我
That's you. That's me.
我知道 但现在事情有点复杂
I know, but things are a little more complicated right now.
我得先处理一些事情
I have some things to take care of first, okay?
他们不会去查凶手是谁 对吗
They're not going to find who killed him, are they?
先别这么早下结论
I wouldn't be so sure of that.
何塞 一切都会好起来的
Jose, things are gonna get better.
我保证
Promise.
谢谢你
Domo arigatou.
我们晚上七点在米甸着陆
We land in Midian at 7:00 P.M.
到时候我们肯定会上线
I'm assured we'll be online by then.
我们把大友的女儿关在主会议室里
We're holding Otomo's daughter in the main conference room.
不惜一切手段从她嘴里套出话来
Do what's necessary to get answers from her.
放心吧 心慈手软可不是我的强项
You didn't hire me for my restraint.
喂
你往哪儿走呢
对不起
急救室
科学家们无法解释
Scientists are baffled
最近北极圈出现的异常现象
by recent anomalies in the arctic circle.
在奥尔巴尼堡
Northern lights have been seen
安大略北部等偏南区域均出现了北极光
as far south as Fort Albany, northern Ontari.
如果雷诺塔斯利用莫莉·沃克的能力
You know, if Renautas is using Molly Walker's powers
制♥造♥新的科技 谁能断言
to make new technology, who's to say
你为首科公♥司♥找来的那些超能力者
that the evos you brought in for Primatech
不也是被用来研发新科技的呢
weren't used for the same exact thing?
我...无意冒犯
Like, I'm-- I don't mean to offend you,
但你之前的确是干这个的
but that was your job.
弗拉迪先生
Mr. Frady.
记住 是施工事故
Remember, construction accident.
子弹留下的是穿透伤 所以就说是射钉枪
The bullet went clean through, so say it was a nail gun.
就是别说我中枪了对吗
So don't tell them I got shot?
对 不要告诉他们你中枪了
Right. Don't tell them you got shot.
谢谢你的指点
Thanks for the guidance.
诺亚·班内特
Noah Bennet?
摩尔医生 很高兴见到你
Dr. Moore. Good to see you.
摩尔医生
竟然在这儿看到了你
I'm surprised to see you back here.
只是...经过而已
Was just, uh, just passing through.
-是吗 -是啊
- Oh, is that so? - Yeah.
不好意思
I'm sorry, remind me.
我们俩上一次见面是什么时候
When was the last time I saw you?
一年前 六月十三日
A year ago. June 13th.
这一天可没这么容易忘记
It's a hard day to forget.
你能等我一小会儿吗 我马上回来
You mind waiting here a second? I'll be right back.
可以 去吧 我就在这里
Yeah, sure, go ahead. I'll be right here.
叫保安马上过来
I need security here right now.
洛杉矶警局
两小时
Two hours,
我们只问出了她的名字
and all we got out of her is her name.
女人最难缠了
Women are always the toughest.
告诉我有关地下网络的一切
Either you tell me everything you know
否则...
about the underground railroad...
我就给你来一枪
or I put a bullet in you.
去死吧
Go to hell.
如果这是正式审讯
If this was official,
我应该在审讯室里跟律师坐在一起
I'd be in an interrogation room with my lawyer.
就算你们是警♥察♥ 你们也是黑警
If you guys are cops, then you're dirty,
所以要么把我关起来
So either bring me in,
要么就杀了我
or kill me.
等等 不要
Okay, okay, wait. Please don't.
不 不要杀我 不 等等 不要
No, don't shoot me. No, wait, don't.
搞什么 这下我们赏金没了
What the hell? Now we're out 25 large.
别担心 我给她上了标记
Don't worry. I tagged her.
她会带我们找到其他人
She'll lead us right to the others,
我们就能赚更多的钱
And we'll make even more money.
去看看
Check it out.
这边下去
Down this way.
以后不许这样
Don't you ever do that to me again.
为你哥哥复仇不应该这样
This is not how you avenge your brother.
那混♥蛋♥该死
That son of a bitch deserves to die.
我只是想帮你 卡洛斯
I'm just trying to help you, Carlos.
去拯救别人的灵魂吧
Find another soul to save.
你在哪儿拿到那把刀的
我父亲留下的
大友八郎
这是楼下的大厅
这是你出现的瞬间
中间只隔了一秒钟
你是怎么做到的
我听说她有一把武士刀
武士刀吗
他到底去哪儿了
Where the hell did he go?
看来雷诺塔斯即将开拓
Well, it looks like Renautas is on the verge
-另一条主要产品线 -漂亮
- of another major product line. - Nice.
传言公♥司♥CEO埃丽卡·克拉维德这周内会开♥发♥布会
Ceo Erica Kravid is rumored to make an announcement, later this week.
内部人士预计称之为
In anticipation of what insiders are calling
一条革命性的新产品线
"A revolutionary new product line"
嫌疑人身着蓝色西装 牛角框眼镜
Suspect is wearing a blue suit, horn-rimmed glasses,
最后一次出现在急诊休息室附近
Last seen in the vicinity of the urgent care waiting room.
此人较为危险 可能持有枪♥械♥
Suspect is considered dangerous, possibly armed.
所有单位 请确认收到嫌疑人描述
All units, acknowledge description of suspect.
别乱动 保持安静
Let's keep it nice and quiet there...
诺里斯
Norris.
我就是对讲机里说的那个人 为什么
I'm the guy they're talking about on your walkie. Why?
你去年袭击了医院的一个警卫
You put a guard in the hospital last year.
就是这里
This hospital.
我一点都不记得了
I don't have any memory of that,
所以你要给我看安保录像
So you're gonna show me on the security footage.
我要知道我一年前干了什么
I want to know what I did a year ago.
快走
Let's go.
不如偷一辆大卡车吧
Stealing a big rig could be fun.
是啊 如果你想吸引注意的话
Yeah, if you want to attract attention.
别扫兴嘛 能给你搞个卡车司机的帽子
Oh, come on. We can get you a trucker's cap,
一路驰骋 拉点货物
Hit the open road, haul some cargo,
玩玩民用无线电 来点卡车司机的日常
play with the CM radio, or whatever it is that truckers do.
还是算了
Or not.
我们为什么还在干这个
Why are we still doing this, huh?
为何不回家呢 宝贝
Why don't we just go home, baby?
听着
Listen.
我知道你太阳晒多了
I know that you got a lot of sun,
现在也很饿
and that you're hungry right now.
但我们是同一战线的
But we're on the same side.
女士的培根生菜番茄三明治
BLT for the lady.
这位先生的牛排加蛋
Steak and eggs for the gentleman.
还有什么需要吗
Anything else?
我丈夫可能要喝点酒
My husband might need a drink.
不用了 谢谢
No, we're fine. Thank you.
好的
Okay.
我觉得我们应该向西去洛杉矶
I think we should go west to LA.
去看看海
Maybe see the ocean.
你们俩总是很喜欢水
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表