剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
怎么了
你说的一切都是真的
地板下面的剑
我是武士刀女孩
还有这把剑
会带你进入”永恒现实"
是的 我要回去了
你几乎死在里面
如果你回去
被那些强盗杀了
你会真的永远死去吗
我不知道
但我别无选择
我父亲
将这把剑留给我
是有原因的
我身负重任
营救任务
我只有他
如果我找不到他
我只有孤身一人
那栋大厦
山形塔
游戏里 他们就是在那里把爸爸掳走的
我得去那
我们可以打的去
我是说在游戏里
去电脑前 带我去
迪恩酒店
诺利塔 纽约
我们再喝一杯吧
Let's have another drink.
这主意倒是不错 佐伊
Now that is a good idea, Zoe.
敬我的幸运星
To my good luck charm.
运气
Luck.
我俩都知道你今天能赢跟运气没一点关系
We both know your run tonight had nothing to do with luck.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你要么就是出老千
You were either cheating,
要么就是有超能力
or you have powers.
你看起来还没聪明到会出老千
You don't seem smart enough to have a system.
我为龙吧工作
I work for the Dragon Lounge.
得了吧 我战胜了庄家
Ah, come on, I beat the house,
就代表我是超能力者吗
that means I'm an Evo?
我就是需要赚点快钱
I just needed to make some fast dough.
我发誓再也不会这么做了
Look, I swear this will never happen again.
你把我交出去的话
You turn me over
俱乐部的暴徒会杀了我的
and those club goons will kill me.
或者更甚
Or worse.
那就把钱给我 赶紧跑吧
Then give me the money and hit the road.
这是你唯一的选择
It's your only play.
或许不是
Or not.
派保安到601房♥来
Send security to 601!
有个男的袭击了一个女人
A man just attacked a woman!
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
-我们走吧 -你是谁
- Let's go. - Who the hell are you?
乐于助人的慈善者
A good samaritan.
相信我 你不会想待在这的
Trust me, you don't want to be here.
我的钱还在那
My money's in there.
我在龙吧见过你
I saw you in the Dragon Lounge,
所以我猜钱是他的
and so I'm betting the money is his,
你不像是会想跟警♥察♥打交道的人
and you don't look like someone who wants to deal with cops.
走吧 我们去喝一杯
Come on. We'll get a drink.
德克萨斯州 敖德萨市
危险
等等 等等
Wait a second, wait a second, wait a second.
我没听说有有毒物质啊
I didn't hear anything about Toxins.
他们发现这地方在清扫后
All right, did they discover that the site
被污染了吗
was contaminated after the cleanup?
因为现在看来 这就是个糟糕的主意
Because now this all seems like a terrible idea.
禁止进入敖德萨 危险
我觉得是为了阻止人们进去设的伪障碍
I think it's a scarecrow to keep people out.
你觉得
You think?
有致命毒物这件事难道不应该是确定的吗
Shouldn't we be certain where deadly toxins are concerned?
天哪
Oh, jesus.
首科造纸厂
我变绿了吗
Am I turning green?
我变绿了吗 兄弟
Am I turning green, man?
兄弟
Man.
回到敖德萨真是太怪异了
It's so weird to be back in Odessa.
你肯定觉得更怪异
Must be way weirder for you.
你以前的工作就像这样
Your old job looking like this.
-你所有的回忆 -是 挺怪异
- All your memories. - Yep. Weird.
如果一切还正常的话
They would have fixed this up
他们会把这里修缮好 对吧
if things were still going on, right?
不会 他们还是会这样
Nope. That'd be just like 'em.
爆♥炸♥发生在五楼
Level five is where things happened.
出口
老天爷啊
Jesus.
我们到底在找什么
What the hell are we looking for?
找到了我就告诉你
I'll tell you when I find it.
你究竟是谁 詹姆士·邦德吗
Who the hell are you, James Bond?
看看你能否找到
See if you can flag anything
跟莫莉·沃克或雷诺塔斯公♥司♥有关的东西
with Molly Walker or Renautas.
如果他们找到这个就是中头彩了
This would be the jackpot if they found this.
名字 地址 联♥系♥人
Names, addresses, contacts...
所有跟超能力有关的东西
all with powers.
你说你女儿在峰会时死在这
You said your daughter died here at the summit.
没错
That's right.
这事你或许得再确认一下
You might need to rethink that.
敖德萨峰会失踪人员名单
我不记得这个
I don't remember this.
我记得6月13日早上到了这
I remember arriving the morning of June 13th.
那之后
And after that...
我知道的就跟大家一样了
I just knew what the rest of the world knew.
我以为克莱尔跟其他人一样死在这
And I just assumed Claire had died here like everybody else.
如果她不是在这死去的 那是在哪死的
And if she didn't die here, then where did she die?
以及她是怎么死的
And how did she die?
还有你为什么会不知道
And why didn't you know?
他们跟超能力者做了什么其他事吗
Are they doing something else with the Evos?
如果你不能告诉我 那谁来告诉我
Well, if you can't tell me, who's going to tell me?
怎么了 怎么了
What? What?
你为何对她这么感兴趣
Why are you so interested in her?
对我这么感兴趣
In me? Huh?
像你这样的小蠢蛋就该被关在
Little twerp like you should be holed up
你♥妈♥的♥地下室里玩阴谋桌面游戏
in your mother's basement trolling conspiracy boards.
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
可怕的事情要发生了
Something terrible's gonna happen.
我妹妹
My sister.
他们抓走了我妹妹
They took my sister
我阻止不了他们
and I couldn't stop them.
菲比·弗拉迪
Phoebe Frady.
我只是想找到她
I'm just trying to find her.
是要复仇吗
Is this about revenge?
你认为是我做的吗
Did you think I did it?
是你吗
Was it you?
她有黑暗控制术
Her power was umbrakinesis.
她能控制黑暗
She could manipulate darkness.
不
No.
她不是我的人
She wasn't one of mine.
我很遗憾你失去了她
And I'm sorry you lost her.
我有理由相信
I have reason to believe
菲比没有跟其他人一起死于六月十三号♥
that Phoebe did not die on June 13th with the rest of them.
从我查到的线索来看
The things that I've found, they--
证据对不上
they don't add up.
克莱尔跟我吵过一架
Claire and I had a fight...
就是在她...
right after she...
向世人坦白一切后
came out.
我有四年多没跟她说过话
I haven't spoken to her in over four years.
我想要弥补我的过错
I wanted to make things right.
我愿意做任何事去挽回她性命
I would have done anything to save her.
或许这里没有我要的答案
Maybe there's no answer for me here,
但我很乐意帮助你查明
but I'd be happy to help you find out
你女儿到底发生了什么事
what happened to your daughter.
我能做的也只有这样了
It's the least I can do.
我们得跟对方坦诚
We gotta be honest with each other.
不能再有秘密
No more secrets.
或任何知情不报
No more omissions.
同意吗
Deal?
等我们杀光超能力者后 我们何去何从
What happens when we've killed every last one of them?
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表