剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
No. Okay?
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
又不是只有你在保护我
You're not the only one protecting me now.
你什么意思
What does that mean?
有个人一直在给我发短♥信♥
Someone's been sending me texts,
警告我会发生的事情
warning me about things.
什么
What?
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me about this?
-天啊 妈妈 -是谁给你发短♥信♥
- Oh, my god, mom, I... - Who's texting you?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能只是有人想要帮助其他超能力者
Maybe someone who just wants to help other people with powers.
今晚你不许出门
You're not leaving this house tonight.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
等着瞧
Watch me.
汤米 你不能...
Tommy, you've never...
汤米
Tommy!
你上哪儿找来那么多酒
How'd you get all this booze?
其实这是汤米的功劳 过来
Actually, it was Tommy. Come here.
是啊 他就这么大摇大摆地走进去
Yup, he just walked in the store,
想了一下他想要的东西 然后...
thought about what he wanted, and...
只要这小子下定决心要办到的事
You know, when this kid puts his mind to something,
就能心想事成
it just happens.
真棒
All right!
敬汤米
To Tommy!
汤米好样的
Yeah, Tommy!
科罗拉多州 米甸
雷诺塔斯公♥司♥总部
史诗发布预告会
上校 将军 欢迎抽空前来
Admiral, General, welcome.
总算到了
Finally.
莫莉·沃克预计什么时候能到
Do we have an ETA on Molly Walker?
她应该马上就到了
She should be arriving now.
拉我一把
Help me.
天呐
Oh, man.
现在我们及时混进了敌人♥大♥本营
Now that we've made it inside the death star in time,
接下来该怎么做
what do we do now?
我总不能用以前的雷诺塔斯员工证
I can't exactly go in there
大摇大摆走进去
and start showing my old Renautas I.D,
好让你将莫莉在重重安保下救出来
while you sneak Molly past security.
我们该怎么做
What are we gonna do?
-抱歉 -为什么要道歉
- Sorry. - For what?
别声张 把嘴闭紧了
Don't you say a word.
我现在放开手 你不会大叫对吧
I'm gonna take my hand away. You're not gonna scream, right?
绝对不许大叫
Don't scream.
-我恨死你了 -我知道
- I hate you so much. - I know.
-恨死你了 -我知道
- I hate you. - I know.
我是弗朗西斯 有事请留言
You've reached Francis. Leave a message.
该死
Damn it.
不需要超能力也能读懂你的内心
I don't need powers to read your mind.
希望你能受得住自己良心的谴责
Hope you can live with this.
把她带到哈里斯那去
Get her to Harris.
天呐 天呐 救救我
Oh, my god! Oh, my god, help me!
我中枪了 流血不止
I've been shot! I'm bleeding!
放下武器 跪下
Drop your weapon! On your knees!
别转身
Do not turn around!
诺亚
Noah?
我们得赶紧离开
We gotta get the hell out of here, man.
莫莉 跟我们走
Molly, you need to come with us.
别过来 我绝对不会跟你走
Stay back. I'm not going anywhere with you.
莫莉 这些人会杀了你
Molly, these people will kill you.
听着 我知道我在六月十三日见过你
Listen, I know I saw you on June 13th,
但我让人把自己的记忆消除了
but I had my memory wiped.
你是唯一一个能告诉我
And you are the only one
那天真实事情经过的人
who can tell me what really happened.
拜托
Please.
这事牵连众多 风险太大了
There's too much at risk.
你不该来这里的
You shouldn't have come.
-莫莉 -没时间了
- Molly! - There's no time.
我们得赶紧离开
We gotta get out of here.
莫莉·沃克...
Molly Walker...
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
-你要去哪儿 -我准备回家了
- Hey, where are you going? - Think I'm gonna head home.
我们都没说上一句话
We barely had a chance to talk.
-看你玩得很尽兴嘛 -才不是
- You seemed busy having fun. - I wasn't.
我是说 也就还好啦
I mean, it-it was all right,
但我真喝不惯啤酒
but, uh, I definitely don't like beer.
布莱德确实很会调动气氛
Brad really knows how to throw a party.
没错
Yeah.
要是我送你回家 你觉得他会生气吗
You think he'd be mad if I walked you home?
他不会介意的
He'll be all right.
你是保护者吗
You're the protector?
你跟着我们多久了
How long you been following us?
你知道的
You know.
我发过誓会在暗中保护他
I kept a promise to keep an eye on him.
一切遵循计划行动 我不会违背誓言
Follow the plan. That's a promise I won't break.
你知道很快这世界就会需要他的能力
The world will need him soon. You know that.
这世道他很容易会被抓住
There's plenty of ways to be caught out there.
你需要我们的帮助
You need our help.
妈妈
Mom?
你离我们远点儿 你们都是
You stay away from us. All of you.
-你在这干什么 -上车
- What are you doing here? - Get in the car.
-什么 -快点 上车
- What? What? - Come on. Get in the car.
你刚才在跟谁说话
Who were you talking to?
上车
Get in the car.
立刻上车
Get in now.
东洛杉矶
定位成功
我们不能冒险 必须离开这城镇
We can't take any chances. We've got to leave town.
我打给神父了
You know, I've called the priest.
-他会助我们离开 -所有人别声张
- He'll get us out. - Everybody be quiet.
你们得马上离开这里
You need to get out of here now.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
复仇者
El Vengador.
-你怎么找到我们的 -你们被追踪了
- How did you find us? - You were tagged.
他们一路追踪你们到这儿
They tracked you back here.
我是跟着他们来的 后街没人守着
I followed them. The street out back is clear.
去找穆里西奥神父
Get to Father Mauricio.
立刻去 快点
Go. Now!
你来晚了一步
You just missed them.
我不是杀了你吗
I thought I had you killed.
你为什么要猎杀超能力者
Why are you hunting people with powers?
警♥察♥不会批准的 背后的主使是谁
Cops don't sanction it, so who's behind it all?
等等 你是想打我吗
Excuse me. Were you trying to hit me?
就是你一直跟着我到仓库来
You were the one that followed me to the warehouse.
你也有超能力
You have powers.
看来你没有
Yours seem to be nothing.
那面具下的你是谁呢
Who are you under that mask?
系统一切就绪
All systems nominal.
-执行整合序列 -不
- Commence integration sequence. - No!
史诗正在蓄电 电量已达46%
Epic is charging. 46% levels.
北极圈
史诗系统已经就位
Epic system is nominal.
等待一体化连接
Awaiting integration link.
-你情况如何 -正在归航
- What's your status? - Inbound now.
安全连接
比前方队伍落后大约十分钟
About ten minutes out from the last team.
很好 到时候应该上线了
Great. We should be online by then.
泰勒 见到你安全回来我真欣慰
Taylor, I am glad you're back safely.
-妈妈 -她会立刻上线
- Mom. - She'll be online momentarily.
快点
Hurry.
真为你自豪
I'm so proud of you.
真不敢相信我的女儿
I can't believe that my own daughter
居然成了我最好的特工之一
is becoming one of my best operatives.
弗朗西斯也帮了很大忙
Francis was a big part of it too.
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表