剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表
没事吧
You okay?
你还好吧
You all right?
关于这些后果
About those consequences...
嗯
Yeah.
是我的错 他们找来了
My bad. They're onto us.
我们得通知安吉拉
We've got to warn Angela.
你能带我去吗
Can you take me?
去见我的曾奶奶吗
To meet my great-grandmother?
好的
Yes.
看到自己站在你身边
但是为什么我完全不记得
为什么
你发生了一场严重的事故
你叫美子
是你妈妈起的
我妈妈
她过世时
你年纪还很小
我也不记得她
没关系 我的女儿
我会教会你
你所需要的一切
我有一种感觉
不是痛苦
而是空虚感
饥饿感
你需要吃点东西
由于美国国土上发生了最严重的恐怖袭击
June 13th will certainly go down in history
六月十三日必将载入史册
as one of the worst terrorist attacks on American soil,
预计伤亡人数将达千人
with casualty numbers expected to be in the thousands.
在今早的希望 在数秒之内
On this morning of hope, the dream for peace
人类与超能力者之间的和平梦想
between humans and evos was shattered in seconds
被试图破坏这一历史性峰会的激进分子
by radical activists who sought to disrupt
所打破
this historic Summit.
抱歉打扰你
I'm sorry to bother you.
我不得不跟踪你
I had to track you down.
如果不能亲自感谢你
I wouldn't be able to live with myself
我将无法忍♥受
if I didn't thank you in person.
那是小事一桩
It was nothing, man.
发生什么事
What's happening?
我认识你
Hey, I know you.
你丈夫救了我一命
Your husband saved my life.
当大家都逃离时 他回来了
When everyone else ran, he came back,
把我从碎石堆中拉了出来
and he pulled me from the rubble.
他是个真正的英雄
He's an honest-to-goodness hero.
你没救丹尼斯
So, instead of saving Dennis...
反而救了一个超能力者
you saved one of them?
乔安妮 事情不是这样的
Joanne, it wasn't like that, okay?
我在找丹尼斯时 发现了他
I found him when I was looking for Dennis.
他被埋在碎石下 需要人救 我必须救他
He was buried. He needed help. I had to help him.
不是
No, you didn't.
我们的儿子比这怪物更重要
Our boy is more important than this freak.
这不公平
That's not fair.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我尽力了 亲爱的
I did everything that I could, babe.
那我的儿子在哪儿
Then where is my little boy?
我让他失望了 你是想我这么说吗
I failed him, okay? Is that what you want to hear?
我让我儿子失望了
I failed our son.
是我把他带来这里的
I was the one who brought him here,
他需要的时候 我又不在他身边
and I wasn't there in his time of need.
这就是你想听我说的吗
Is that what you want to hear from me?
-抱歉 我不该... -你们这些人
- I'm sorry. I shouldn't have-- - You people--
如果不是因为你们 这些事都不会发生
if it wasn't for you, none of this would've happened!
我 我做了什么
Me? What did I do?
你们 你们就是
You! You just--
别打我
Get off me!
抱歉 我不是有意...
I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean--
-你个混♥蛋♥ -不 别这样
- You son of a bitch! - No, no, please!
别别 你儿子的事 我很遗憾
Please, please, I'm sorry about your son.
你是不得已的 是不得已的
You had to do it. You had to do it.
是不得已的 我们别无选择
You had to do it. There was no other choice.
对吗
Right?
乔 你没事吧
Jo, are you okay?
没事
Yeah...
我很好
I'm fine.
「我们信仰上帝
自♥由♥ 2014」
发生了什么事 是谁干的
What happened? Who did this?
超能力者
Evos.
克莱尔
Claire!
克莱尔
Claire!
先生 跟我来 我会帮你的
Sir, come with me, and I'll help you.
来 跟我来
Come. Come with me.
昨晚一只戴着荆棘王冠的老狼
Last night an old wolf wearing a crown of thorns
潜入了我的梦境里
crept into my dreams.
除了你 还能有谁 诺亚
Who else could that be but you, Noah?
你肯定就是内森
You must be Nathan.
作为曾奶奶 你还挺年轻的
You're pretty young for a great-grandmother.
作为一岁小孩 你一点也不小
Pretty big for a one-year-old.
我也想去看你
I would've visited,
但是一直忙着照顾你妹妹
but I've been a bit busy with your sister.
玛丽娜
Malina.
太好了 我能见见她吗
Sweet. Can I meet her?
不能 抱歉 你不能靠太近
No, I'm sorry. You mustn't get too close.
时候未到
Not yet.
你最好是有重要的事才带他来这里
You better have a damn good reason for bringing him here.
埃丽卡
Erica...
克拉维德找到了他
Renautas found him.
不可能 我们的措施很严密
Impossible. We took every precaution.
在我开枪打埃丽卡·克拉维德时
And I undid every one of them
我改编了所有的人的命运
when I shot Erica Kravid.
最近我一直被噩梦所困扰...
Lately I have been plagued with dreams...
火雨降临 到处血流成河
fire raining down, blood everywhere,
而这对双胞胎在奥德萨的钟塔下拯救世界
and the twins saving the world under a clock tower in Odessa,
钟的指针指向11点53分
its hands stuck at 11:53.
奥德萨
Odessa?
那是世界终结的方式 诺亚
It's the way the world ends, Noah--
在德州天空下燃烧
under a burning Texas sky.
我们还有多少时间
How much longer do we have?
当磁极移位 动物迁移模式
When the magnetic poles shift, animal migration patterns
就会被打乱
will be disrupted.
你们将会看到鸟儿 蝴蝶
So you'll see birds, butterflies,
所有的飞行动物会飞往错误的方向
all flying in the wrong direction.
最后北极光
And eventually the northern lights
会比以往更进一步出现在南方
will appear further south than ever before.
那已经开始了 距离现在一年之后
That's already begun, a year from now.
埃丽卡·克拉维德已经放弃了人类
Erica Kravid has given up on humanity.
她只想让这个世界毁灭
She just wants to let the world burn.
我知道
I know.
但是谢天谢地 你的外孙们
But thankfully, your grandchildren...
给了我们另一种办法
gave us another way.
而现在我们要拯救他们
And now we're gonna save them...
所有的人
every last one of them.
他真的是佩里家的子孙
He really is a Petrelli, isn't he?
我们该走了
We better be going.
那
So...
你与中村和内森保持联♥系♥
you stay in touch with Hiro and Nathan,
时机到时 找到他们
find them when the time is right,
我会保证玛丽娜找到她哥哥
and I'll make sure Malina has made her way to her brother.
来笑一个
Give us a smile.
请进
Come in.
你救了我的命 弗拉迪先生
I owe you my life, Mr. Frady.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
你对我妹妹做了什么
Now, what did you do with my sister?
我帮她发现了自己真正的潜能
I helped her realize her true potential.
你绑♥架♥了她 折磨她
By kidnapping her, by torturing her.
她今天所做的一切都是出于自愿
Nothing she did today was against her will.
也许全世界都相信
You know, the whole world might be buying this
苏雷什是个超能力者恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Suresh-is-an-evo-terrorist crap,
但我知道真♥相♥
but I know the truth.
剧集 | 英雄:重生(2015) | 导航列表