剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
或许我还是走比较好
Maybe I should just go.
你是烦到我了 但至少我有感觉了
Look, you are annoying me, but at least I'm feeling something.
那倒是不错
That's cool.
红辣椒餐厅
就你们两个吗
Just the two of you?
还是说等你们有十几个人时 我再来帮你们点单
Or should I come back in a minute when you're a party of 12?
你知道附近有个动物实验机构吗
Do you know of an animal testing plant that's supposed to be here?
没了 改成红辣椒餐厅了
It's gone. It's Chili's now.
欢迎来到红辣椒餐厅
Welcome to Chili's.
至少有人做了该做的
Well, at least someone did what had to be done
把他们关停了
and shut them down.
不 他们搬去内华达州了
Oh, no. They just moved to Nevada.
内华达州
Nevada?
-上车吧 索尔 -弗兰琦
- Back in the car, Sol. - Oh, Frankie.
我的后背好疼
My back is already killing me
我开车的那只脚已经麻木一小时了
and I haven't felt my driving foot in an hour.
-恐怕我开不了那么长距离的车了 -真糟糕
- I don't know if I can do it. - Oh, bummer.
我还想大闹一场
I was looking forward to causing a big hullabaloo
让自己被逮捕呢
and getting myself arrested.
你想吃点玉米片
Want to front-end load some nachos
好恢复足部的血液流通吗
so the blood rushes back to your foot?
玉米片 我现在就觉得脚趾恢复知觉了
Nachos. I'm starting to feel my toes already.
来两份 在吧台吃
Two, please, at the bar.
我还要一份儿童活动套餐
And I'm gonna need a children's activity pack.
这边请
Hop this way.
我好像每天都能收到有人死亡的电♥话♥
It feels like every day I get a call that somebody else died.
弗兰琦和我设了个电♥话♥专线专门应对这种电♥话♥
Frankie and I even have a phone line designated for that.
我不知道我们为什么要走
I don't know why we're leaving.
或许明天又得过来参加另一个人的葬礼
We'll probably all be back here tomorrow.
我那天听说雷吉·唐诺普去世了
I heard the other day that Reggie Dunlop died.
你在胡说什么呢 我还好好的啊
What are you talking about? I'm still here.
别催我啊
Don't rush me.
抱歉 雷吉
Sorry, Reggie.
不过我确实听说汉克·甘道夫昨晚去世了
But I did hear that Hank Gondorff left us last night.
汉克病了很久
Hank was sick for such a long time.
就连强健和健康的人也开始去世了
Even the strong and the healthy are leaving us.
我听说菲尔·米尔斯汀最近去世了
I heard that Phil Milstein died recently.
-什么 -你记得那个人的 我们的承包商
- What? - You remember that guy, our contractor.
他当年的身体状况那么好
And he was in such great shape.
那太可怕了 我们的主卧是菲尔装♥修♥的
That's horrible. Phil did our master bedroom.
我们家的洗手间都是他装♥修♥的
Oh, he did all our bathrooms.
我不断弄坏各种东西 好让他过来修
I kept breaking things so he would come back.
没什么事吧
Everything all right?
格蕾丝
Grace?
我忘了安慰一下桑尼了
I forgot to say something to Sonny.
进行得怎么样
Hey, how'd it go?
我依然处于震惊中 进展得非常顺利
I'm still in shock. It went amazingly well.
他们很喜欢
They flipped for it.
-真的吗 -是啊
- They did? - Yeah.
他们现在就在启动挤压机准备生产呢
They're firing up the extruder as we speak.
-真的吗 -不 当然是假的
- Really? - No, not really.
他们按照你的命令 把我打发了
They blew me off just like you told them to do.
他们跟你说我叫他们打发你吗
They told you I told them to blow you off?
他们不必说出来
They didn't have to.
我是四个孩子的母亲 他们整天对我撒谎
I'm a mom with four kids who lie to me all the time.
即便对你而言 这也太下作了
This is shitty, even for you.
玛洛 我没想打发你
Mal, I wasn't trying to blow you off.
我们只是不打算推出新产品
We're just not doing any new stuff.
-为什么 -就谈到这里吧
- Why? - Just leave it at that
-该说再见了 -什么 不 不行
- and it's time to say bye-bye. - What? No. No, no, no, no.
什么情况啊 没人...
What's happening? Nobody...
这一招也是我的孩子们教会我的
My kids taught me that, too.
你不把真实情况告诉我 我就赖着不走了
Not leaving until you tell me what's going on.
不行 你这人保密能力太差劲了
No. You cannot keep a secret to save your life.
放屁 我没跟任何人说过你招♥妓♥的事
Bullshit. I didn't tell anyone about your prostitute!
你好 丹尼
Hi, Danny.
祝你一天愉快 丹尼
Have a good day, Danny.
丹尼不算 丹尼是无意中听到的
Danny doesn't count. Danny overheard.
-你无权决定丹尼算不算 -好吧
- You don't get to decide if Danny counts. - Fine.
你真烦人
You're annoying.
去年我们花了很多钱在一款去皱产品上
So last year we spent a lot of money on a wrinkle reducer
我以为这款产品会是革命性的 肯定能成功
that I thought was a game changer. It was a sure thing.
但是呢...
But...
被我的死敌发现了 把它偷走了
Somehow my nemesis found out about it and stole it.
你不能让劳伦的产品比你的先上市
And you couldn't let Lauren beat you to market,
于是你匆忙推出了效果差些的产品
so you rushed out something inferior.
或许...
Maybe...
我...
I...
的确那么做了...
did that.
我遭受了挫败
I took a hit.
重大挫败
A big hit.
情况有多糟糕
How bad?
糟糕到我都还没告诉巴里的程度
An I-haven't-told-Barry-yet bad.
巴里毕竟为你的竞争对手工作
Well, Barry works for the competitor...
绝不能让妈妈知道的那种程度
Mom-can-never-know bad.
-真是够糟糕的 -是啊
- That is bad. - Mm-hmm.
听着 或许我能帮到你
Okay, look, maybe I can help you. Okay?
我在这里待的时间越长
The more time I'm here,
就越不可能有时间把你的秘密泄露给妈妈
the less time I have to be telling your secret to Mom.
好吧
Fine.
你可以来当实习生 没工资
You can be an intern. It's an unpaid position.
我值得你开出的每一分钱
I'm worth every penny.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
不好
No.
-不是你想的那样 -什么
- It's not what you're thinking. - Hmm?
我没像你那样出轨
I never did what you did.
但却是最接近出轨的程度了
But it's as close as I ever got.
在我们的婚姻存续期间吗
While we were married?
是的 但我没有
Yes, but I didn't.
我当时也想的
I wanted to...
但我没有
but I didn't.
我们多年后又重逢了
We found each other years later and...
是在我们离婚后...
After the divorce and...
然后你们在一起了
Then you did.
情况后来变得很复杂
It got complicated.
我很遗憾你们两个没成
I'm sorry it didn't work out for you.
我两次错过了我的机会
I missed my chance. Twice.
别这样 格蕾丝
Come on, Grace.
还会有其他机会的
There'll be other chances.
是吗
Oh, really?
什么时候 瞧瞧我们这是在哪儿
When? Look where we are.
我们现在每天光顾着参加葬礼了
This is what we're doing these days.
这可不是我每天在做的事 也不是你每天在做的事
Hey, it's not what I'm doing, it's not what you're doing.
那是因为你真的是在痛痛快快地活着
It's not what you're doing because you're really living.
你抓住了你的机会
You took your chance.
你找到了幸福
You found happiness.
目前感情遭遇了一些挫折
Rough patch at the moment.
因为一些敏感的事
Sensitive subject.
-你会想到办法解决的 -你也会的
- Well, you'll figure it out. - You will, too.
是吗 怎么解决
Oh, yeah? How?
通过抓住你遇到的每个机会
By taking every chance that comes your way.
比如站在那边的那个
Like the one standing over there.
我都不知道我跟他之间算什么
I don't even know what that is.
那就去搞清楚
So find out.
这种龙舌兰弗雷斯卡酒又冰又烈
These El Jimador Frescas are cold and strong.
刺♥激♥得脑袋疼
Brain freeze!
把舌头抵在天花板上
Press your tongue against the roof of your mouth.
现在说"释放小兔兔"
Now say, "Free the Bunnies."
释放小兔兔
Free the bunnies.
我们或许一只小兔子都没救成功
You know, we may not have saved a single rabbit
你在法律上依然是个死人
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表