剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
你还要教训我抢劫礼节
Oh, you are gonna school me on heist etiquette?
有人吗
Somebody there?
该死
Oh, shit.
-天呐 -有人吗
- Oh, God. - Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
-我要报♥警♥了 -不 我跟你说实话吧
- I'm gonna call the cops. - No, no. I'm gonna level with you.
我叫珍妮弗·南丁格尔
My name is Jennifer Nightingale.
我是别州来的竖琴家/税务会计
I'm a harpist-slash-tax accountant from out of state
我不知道我怎么会在这儿的
and I don't know how I got here.
-什么 -我是卡罗尔·克拉瑟斯
- What? - And I'm Carol Carruthers
地♥产♥公♥司♥的
of Carol Carruthers Realty.
你是 阿诺德吧
And you must be... Arnold?
是的
Yeah...
你姐姐帕特丽夏联♥系♥了我们
Your sister, Patricia, has been in touch.
我不知道她已经联♥系♥了房♥产商
I didn't know that she'd already reached out to realtors.
是的 所以我带来了最好的客户
Oh, she has. So I brought my best customer.
珍妮弗·南丁哥
Jennifer Nightinhorse.
-南丁格尔 -珍妮弗·南丁格尔
- Nightingale. - Jennifer Nightingale
打算从圣菲搬来这里
is thinking about moving here from Santa Fe.
我一直想去那里的
I always wanted to go there.
对自己好点 别去了
Well, do yourself a favor: Skip it.
-真的吗 -你喜欢棕色的热气吗
- Really? - Do you like a hot, brown heat?
你喜欢在包里 头发里发现蛇吗
Do you enjoy finding snakes in your purse and in your hair,
还不像美杜莎那么霸气
and not in the empowering Medusa way?
珍珍想改变一下生活
Jenn is looking to make some changes.
她还需要很大的衣柜空间
She also... she needs a lot of closet space,
所以我们想看看
so we'd like to investigate
房♥子里的每一个衣柜 所有的 好吗
every one in the house. Every single one. Okay?
我有好多外套
I have a lot of jackets.
不是有棕色热气吗
What about the brown heat?
外套是太阳能的
Well, the jackets are solar.
-开始吧 -好的 跟我来
- Shall we? - Oh. Okay. Uh, follow me.
我喜欢卡罗尔·克拉瑟斯
I think I love Carol Carruthers.
她对你的看法还待定
Well, she is on the fence about you.
最后 我想感谢
And finally, I have to thank
我了不起的副导演 苏珊·吴
my amazing assistant director, Suzanne Wu,
永远准备着
for always being there
给我好的建议 和一杯满满的夏敦埃酒
with great advice and a full glass of chardonnay.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you! Thank you!
我确定了 我讨厌塔皮奖
It's official: I hate the Tappy Awards.
而且我见过苏珊·吴 她是个混♥蛋♥
And I've met Suzanne Wu. She's a jackass.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
明年 等你凭《音乐人》获奖了
Well, next year, when you win for The Music Man,
你也可以上去感谢我和索尔
you could be up there thanking me and Sol,
前提是你同意让他做我的助理
if you agree to let him be my assistant.
我为什么要同意这个
Why would I agree to that?
-抱歉 索尔 我努力过了 -没事
- Sorry, Sol. I tried. - It's okay.
我只是希望那家伙的长篇大论
I just wish that man's very long speech
不止是一堆的感谢
had been more than an endless list of thank yous.
我出去时 要揍他的脖子
On my way out, I'm going to punch him in the neck.
戏剧或音乐剧最佳新人奖提名者有
The nominees for Best Newcomer in a Play or Musical are...
开始了
Here we go!
《油脂》 保罗·布鲁奈托
Paul Brunetto for Grease.
《1776》罗伯特·汉森
Robert Hanson for 1776.
太棒了
Yay!
够了 我还没赢呢
Stop! I'm not winning.
《孤女安妮》麦迪·罗杰斯
Maddie Rogers for Annie.
她会赢的
She's gonna win.
她已经赢了最佳女演员
She's already won Best Actress,
最佳女踢踏舞表演者 和最佳女爵士舞表演者
Best Female Dancer: Tap, and Best Female Dancer: Jazz.
《定时爆♥炸♥》蒂凡尼·塞拉
Divonni Sella for Tick, Tick... Boom!.
获奖的是
And the winner is...
-《1776》罗伯特·汉森 -天呐 是我
- Robert Hanson for 1776! - Oh, my God, I won!
你赢了
You won!
去吧 新人
Get up there, "Newcomer"!
我需要这个 天呐
I'll need these. Oh, my gosh.
谢谢
Oh, thank...
天呐
I mean, wow!
在73岁高龄被称为"新人"就已经很棒了
To be called a "Newcomer" at age 73 was sweet enough,
但还能赢得这个奖项
but to actually win this...
我很荣幸能饰演
You know, it was an honor to play...
约翰·亚当斯 他挺身而出
John Adams, a man who stood up...
做了伟大 可怕
...to things that were bigger and scarier
了不起的事 尽管他势单力薄
and more powerful than he was.
我们在演出《1776》时
And, you know, we had a little taste of that
也有过类似经历
during our run of 1776.
我们不得不面对
We had to stand up to bullies
威胁要让我们关门的恶霸
who were threatening to shut us down
就因为我们是个同性恋戏剧团
because we are a gay theater group.
但我们挺身而出了
But we did stand up.
因为「消除不包容」的这场大戏
Because the show of eradicating intolerance
必须继续下去
must go on.
为此
And for that,
我要感谢导演 皮特·希金斯
I have to thank my director, Peter Higgins...
还有我美丽 了不起 帮助了我的卡司
and my beautiful, wonderful, supportive cast:
保罗 查理 温达 迈克尔 甚至斯蒂夫
Paul, Charlie, Wenda, Michael, even Steve.
我感谢所有勇敢的灵魂
I thank all those brave souls,
与我并肩作战的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
my brothers and sisters in battle.
他肯定是把最好的留到最后了
Must be saving the best for last.
我还感谢那个
And I thank the one man
让这一切成了可能的人
who truly made all this possible...
约翰·亚当斯
John Adams.
我神游了 他谢你了吗
I zoned out. Did he thank you?
你好啊 小家伙
Hi, little man.
你好啊 大家伙
Hi, big man.
-你提早回家了 -没有
- You're home early. - Not really.
你们今天过得好吗 小口水怎么样 吃饭了吗
So, you guys have a good day? How was Spit? Did he eat?
嗯 都吃光了
Yeah. Every last bite.
真好
That's good.
去吧
Okay, here you go.
-好香 -是啊
- Smells good. - Yeah.
你干什么呢
So what are you doing?
我想确保
I just want to make sure
我把酸奶都丢掉了 我讨厌酸奶
I threw all that yogurt out. I hate yogurt.
-真不知我♥干♥嘛还老买♥♥ -因为我喜欢吗
- I don't know why I keep buying it. - Because I like it?
也是我买♥♥的
And I buy it?
那么 你照我说的用手了吗
So... did you do the hand thing?
什么
What?
喂小口水时
When you fed Spit.
当然
Yeah.
好使吗
And it worked?
-嗯 它吃了 -吃你手里的
- Yeah, he ate. - From your hand?
你干吗老问这个
Why do you keep asking that?
不是 就是问问你今天如何嘛
No, I was just asking about your day.
我妈妈打电♥话♥来了
Well, my mom called...
跟小口水的一天
With Spit.
她收到生日卡了
She got her birthday card.
你看衣柜时 看得好细致
When you look in a closet, you really get in there.
遗传 我父母都是妇产科医生
It's hereditary. Both my parents were gynecologists.
这是什么
What do we have here?
这是个堆放各种东西的房♥间
Well that's sort of a catch-all room.
阿诺德 现在真是最合适
Arnold, isn't this the perfect time
跟你讲讲税务会计的神奇世界了
to tell you all about the magical world of tax accounting?
-这个... -人们对税务会计所知甚少
- Well... - Not much is known about tax accounting.
当然 古人说
Of course, the ancients
一切都是从毕达哥拉斯开始
tell us that it all began with Pythagoras,
知名花♥花♥公♥子♥
a known philanderer,
但是那个得下次再说了
but that's a story for another time.
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表