剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
谢谢你能回来 斯坦
Thank you for coming back, Stam,
毕竟格蕾丝第一次没有录用你
considering Grace didn't hire you the first time.
还从没有人第一次就录用我
No one ever hires me the first time.
而且也不会求我回来
And they never come crawling back.
我就觉得闻到了货车的味道
I thought I smelled van.
他来做什么
What's he doing here?
他来帮我们补救你的承包商干的破事儿
He's here to save us from your contractor.
我的承包商很好 只要我一联♥系♥上他
My contractor is just fine. And as soon as I get a hold of him...
我们住在一堆垃圾里头 还没有自来水
We are living in filth and debris, and we have no running water.
必须关水才能施工啊
You have to turn the water off to do construction.
偷管道也要先关水
You also have to turn it off to steal the pipes.
什么
What?
你的人偷了铜管
Your guy stole the copper pipes.
经典骗局
It's a classic scam.
不不不不 我们没有被骗
No, no. No, no, no, no, we did not get scammed.
没错 严格说来 是你被骗
You're right. Technically, it was you.
格蕾丝·汉森才不会被骗
Grace Hanson is not someone who gets scammed.
格蕾丝·汉森一般都是
Grace Hanson is the person
告诉那些被骗的人
who says to the person who gets scammed,
"笨蛋 你被骗了"
"Hey, idiot, you got scammed."
好处是 现在你可以解决闹老鼠的问题了
On the bright side, now you can fix the rodent problem.
什么
What?
对啊 这上面都是老鼠窝
Oh, yeah. You got rat nests all up in there.
格蕾丝 你的项链可能就是被老鼠偷走的
Grace, that's probably what happened to your necklace.
你当手链戴着的这条吗
The one you're wearing as a bracelet?
天呐
Oh, my God.
那些狡猾的混♥蛋♥是怎么做到的
Now, how did those crafty bastards manage that?
怎么了
What's the matter?
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
可以让我睡吗
Can I, though?
抱歉
Sorry.
跟罗伊有关吗
Is this about Roy?
无关 是哈罗德·希尔教授
No. It's about Professor Harold Hill.
我都记不住那家伙的台词
I can't seem to remember a word that man says.
你有四天时间 能背下来的 你只需要放松
You've got four days. It'll come to you. You just need to relax.
我放松不下来
I'm out of relaxation.
你知道做什么也许能帮你放松吗
You know what might help you relax?
我们两个月没做的那件事
That thing we haven't done for two months.
我现在不想看卡罗·布内特秀
I don't want to watch The Carol Burnett Show right now.
现在的年轻人都这么叫的吗
Is that what the kids are calling it these days?
你还想参加塔比奖吗
Do you want to go to the Tappy Awards again?
-不是很想 -但我想
- Not really. - Well, I do.
不 先生 我只是要你提供
No, sir, I am just asking for recommendations
最近施工过的五栋房♥子的推荐
from the last five houses you've worked on.
不 我没想为难你
No, I am not trying to get "all up in your grill."
这叫尽职调查 你个蠢货
It's called due diligence, you stupid fuck!
所以 我们找到新承包商了吗
So, we've got a new contractor?
没有 我不敢选
No. I'm afraid to pick one.
我还怎么能相信自己
You know, how am I supposed to trust myself anymore?
为什么不找尼克推荐
Why not get a recommendation from Nick?
他肯定认识一个很好很贵的承包商
He must know a good, overpriced contractor
会光明正大地偷我们的钱
who will steal our money honestly.
不 我很庆幸他在日本没看到这场灾难
No, I'm lucky he's in Japan for this disaster.
一个被骗的老太婆可不会让人有性♥欲♥
A scammed old lady isn't exactly an aphrodisiac.
在日本就会
It is in Japan.
那里有出♥售♥老女人内♥裤♥的贩卖♥♥机
They have vending machines that sell old-lady undies.
我怎么会这么笨
How could I be such a sucker?
至少你没有带着孙女迷路
At least you didn't get lost with your granddaughter.
弗兰琦 那不是你的错
Frankie, that's not on you.
要是索尔早帮你"活过来"了
None of that would have happened
那些都不会发生的
if Sol had gotten you alive already.
就是啊 我就会准时回去
I know! I would have gotten back on time
巴德也不会知道发生了那些事
and Bud would never have known anything about it.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我的奶♥子♥有一种很奇怪的感觉
I've got this weird sensation in my boobs.
原来在这儿
There it is.
我忘了卡奥迪要过来
Oh, I forgot Coyote's coming over.
他想说些事情
He wants to talk about something.
不不不 不能让他看到这里
No, no, no, he cannot see this place!
-为什么不行 -因为他会吓坏的
- Why not? - Because he'll freak out
然后会把其他孩子都吓坏的
and then he'll freak all the other kids out.
孩子们一旦吓坏了 就会给我们紧急求助器
And when they freak out, we get Panic Alerts.
那可不是什么好事
Oh, that would not be good.
特别是巴德已经认为我快痴呆了
Especially since Bud already thinks I'm losing it.
没错
Exactly.
要是我的女儿们发现
When my daughters find out that I handed over ten grand
我给了一个偷我们铜管的人1万块
to somebody who helped themselves to our copper pipes,
她们会把我的支票簿拿走的 鬼知道还会拿走什么
they're gonna take my checkbook away and who knows what else.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
让他别过来
Well, tell him not to come.
"我染上埃博拉病毒了
"I have come down with a bout of Ebola.
你不会想看到的"
You may not want to see this."
"好好笑 已经在停车了"
"Ha-ha. Parking now."
我们意识到太阳有害后 不就停止生产那些了吗
Didn't they stop making those once we realized the sun was bad?
没错
They sure did.
还好我留了自己的 对吧
Good thing I held onto mine, right?
-你来这里干什么 -你要去哪里
- What are you doing here? - And where are you going?
我得尿尿 我在车里喝了三瓶红牛
I gotta pee. I had three Red Bulls in the car.
-不 -不 你不可以...
- No! - No, you can't...
但我真的得去尿了
But I really gotta go...
尿到池子里吧 像你小时候那样
Just go in the pool, like you did as a kid.
我们以前都见过了
Nothing we haven't seen before.
很不幸
Unfortunately.
我先憋一会儿吧
You know, I'll hold it for now.
格蕾丝 我想跟我妈说一些事情
Hey, Grace, I kind of wanted to talk to my mom about something.
能让我们在院子里单独聊聊吗
Could we have the courtyard?
卡奥迪 我向你保证 我不会听的
Oh, Coyote, I assure you, I'm not listening.
你急着想跟我说什么 亲爱的
So, what are you dying to talk about, honey?
最近我跟娜迪亚
Well, things have been going really good
进展得不错
between me and Nadia lately.
-她好可爱啊 -说重点
- Such a sweet girl. - Get to the point.
她刚从化妆学校毕业
And she just graduated makeup school,
所以她要搬去洛杉矶
so she's gonna move to LA.
她想去《海军罪案调查处》的片场工作
She wants to work on one of the NCIS's.
-太棒了 -代我们问候她
- How exciting! - Send her our love.
妈妈 我知道这消息也许...
And, Mom, I know this might be...
会让你很难受
hard for you to hear...
你说话的节奏才让人难受
Only at the pace you're saying it.
我决定要跟她一起去
I've decided I'm gonna go with her.
你要搬家吗
You're moving?
我会很想你的
I'm gonna miss you so much.
我想我只能适应
I guess I'll just have to
你要离开家的事了
get used to the idea of you leaving the nest.
没什么比一只35岁的老鸟要离家更难过了
Nothing sadder than a 35-year-old bird leaving the nest.
-不会有事的 老妈 -是啊 我知道我知道
- It's gonna be okay, Mom. - Yes, I know. I know.
我真为你高兴 宝贝
I'm so happy for you, baby.
恕我失陪了 我憋不住了
Now, if you'll excuse me, this pee is starting without me.
-等等 等等 -不不不 等等
- Oh, wait! Wait! - No! No, no, no, wait!
别进去 我们在拍黄♥片♥
Don't go in! We're shooting a porno!
天呐
Oh, God!
老天呐 怎么回事
Jesus, what happened?
我们在重新装♥修♥
We're renovating!
你们的厨房♥岛台上有个浴缸
There's a tub on your kitchen island!
是啊 很棒对不对
I know! Isn't it great?
法国人称之为"浴之厨"
The French call that a "Cuisine de baignoire."
-什么意思 -"浴缸厨房♥"
- What's that mean? - "Tub kitchen."
你们的管道都在哪儿呢
Where are your pipes?
到底怎么回事 妈妈
What's going on here, Mom?
我们跟承包商出了点状况 但我们正在处理
We had a situation with a contractor, but we're handling it.
看样子还没处理好 我打电♥话♥给巴德
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表