剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace? Grace?
-她不是你以为的那样 -谁
- She is not who you think she is! - Who?
雪丽 她是个骗子
Sheree. She's a grifter.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
让她的三年租约见鬼去吧
Here's what she can do with her three-year lease!
干什么 弗兰琦
What the hell? Frankie!
我刚刚在我的
I was just up in my...
抱歉 雪丽的画室里
excuse me, Sheree's studio,
新的装潢让我一脑子问号♥
the new decor of which I have a lot of questions about,
但那个改日再说吧
but that's for another time.
你去她的画室干什么
What were you doing in her studio?
干我最拿手的 吸大♥麻♥ 揭穿你的室友
What I do best. Getting buzzed and outing your roommate.
她不是同性恋
She is not gay.
但你是吸嗨了
But you are buzzed.
不 她是个骗子 撒谎精 冒牌货 小妖精
No, she's a grifter, a con, a mack daddy, a bag bitch.
弗兰琦 她是美甲师
Frankie, she's a manicurist.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为她给我做美甲
Because she paints my nails!
那你知道
And did you know
她还想从她继子女手里抢走
she's also trying to steal her dead husband's house
她过世丈夫的房♥子吗
from her stepkids?
她才没有继子女
She doesn't have stepkids.
你知道谁会说这种话吗 格蕾丝
You know who talks like that, Grace?
被骗的对象 好骗的傻瓜 上当的白♥痴♥ 木糊
A mark, a rube, a patsy, a stooge, a mugu.
最后一个词是你自造的
That last one is made up.
木糊就会这么说
Just what a mugu would say.
告诉你 她确实有继子女
And for your information, she does have stepchildren.
这根本不管你的事
This is none of your business.
你就是我的事
You're my business.
她不值得信任 我有她的猛料
She's not to be trusted. I've got the goods on her!
来吧
Let's go! Let's go!
-游戏要开始了 -别管了 弗兰琦
- The games are about to begin! - Let it go, Frankie.
你现在真想纠结这个吗
Is this really what you want to be doing right now?
你难道不该
Shouldn't you be wanting
想知道你第一个孙辈的性别吗
to know the sex of your first grandchild?
我可以一心多用
I can multitask.
你不能 大家都知道你不能一心多用
You can't. You're famous for not being able to multitask.
你一心一用都困难
You can't even task.
不好意思 我刚在想另外一件事
I'm sorry, I was thinking about the other thing.
你说什么了
What did you say?
如果我不是已经坏了巴德的孩子
If I wasn't already pregnant with Bud's baby,
我会想生下雪丽的玛芬蛋糕
I'd want to give birth to Sheree's muffins.
确实很好吃
They are good.
你吃了吗
You had one?
不止一个
I did not have "one."
-准备好了吗 -开始吧
- Ready? - Let's do this.
好了 今天 我们都将知道孩子的性别
Okay! Today, we all get to find out the gender of our baby.
如果要提到胎盘 我就撤
If a placenta is involved, I'm out.
不 那是胎盘植入派对
No, that's the placenta planting party.
那个我不会参加的
I'm not going to that one.
-是啊 我也有事 -我去不了
- Yeah, I've got a thing, too. - I can make it.
赶紧开始吧 各位
Let's get on with it, people!
我说话声音太大了
I said that way too loudly!
欢迎加入性别寻宝游戏
Welcome to the scaven-gender hunt.
真逗
That was good.
谢谢 巴里
Thank you, Barry.
游戏规则 你将拿到一个谜语
The game. You get a riddle.
解开后便是线索
When you figure it out, it becomes a clue,
会让你找到一个物件 而又变成另一个谜语
which takes you to an object, which becomes another riddle,
再让你找到最后一条线索
which will take you to the last clue,
再带你找到最后一个物件
which will take you to the last object,
里面有大问题的答案
which has the answer to the big question.
要么我们可以打给你们的医生问问
Or we could just call your doctor and find out.
艾莉森 你姓什么
Allison, what's your last name?
吉安佩特罗-斯密格威茨
Giampietro-Smikowitz.
-好极了 -这样不行的
- Perfect. - But it won't work.
我们的医生也尊重我们的寻宝游戏 我们定了安全词
Our doctor respects the hunt. We set up a safe word.
还有问题吗
Any other questions?
安全词是什么
What's the safe word?
骗子
Grifter.
最重要的部分是
Now, here's the most important part.
我们也不知道性别
We don't know the sex either,
所以我们要跟你们一起知道
so we don't get to find out until you all do.
-好吗 准备好了吗 -当然
- Okay? You ready? - Yeah!
-开始吧 艾莉森 -好
- Let's do this! Allison? - Okay.
好了
All right.
"为什么..."
"Why is..."
"小草莓在哭"
"...the baby strawberry crying?"
老天爷啊
Oh, dear lord.
因为她要玩这个愚蠢的游戏吗
Because she had to play this stupid game?
这个有趣多了
This is way fun.
那是因为你擅长解谜
Because you're good at solving riddles.
是啊 因为《集锦》杂♥志♥里有好多谜语
I know, but it's because there's tons of them in Highlights.
我为此训练一辈子了
I've been training for this my whole life.
你要去哪儿
And where are you going?
眼泪是咸的
Tears are salty,
所以 或许是在海滩上
so... maybe it's on the beach.
-我们去吧 -好啊
- Let's do it. - Yeah!
-能别那么热情吗 -好
- Can you tone down the enthusiasm? - Okay.
走吧 罗伯特 我扶你起来
Come on, Robert. I'll help you up.
不 这是年轻人的游戏 你去吧
No, this is a young man's game. You go.
你知道哪里有草莓吗
Do you know where there are strawberries?
画室里没有
Not in the studio.
-你提到画室 有意思 -你不能进去
- The studio, you say. Interesting. - You are not going there.
好啊 看过那装饰 我的视网膜也需要休息
Fine. After seeing the decor, my retinas need a rest anyway.
而且 我知道她继子女的名字
And besides, I have the names of her stepkids,
我可以打给阿诺德和帕特丽夏
and I can just call Arnold and Patricia.
你不能打给任何人
You are not calling anyone.
你无法决定我打给谁
You are not the boss of my calls.
上次收到电♥话♥账单后我们就说好
We agreed after the last phone bill
你打给谁我可以说了算
that I am the boss of your calls.
生气的事怎么样了
How's the anger coming?
非常顺利
Going down smooth.
看啊 你皱着小眉头
Look, you have a little tiny scowl.
别弄坏了 雪丽费心费力帮我做的
Don't break that. Sheree worked very hard on me.
弗兰琦告诉你我们发现的她的秘密了吗
Did Frankie tell you what we found out about her?
很有趣的
It's pretty juicy.
她发现了什么
What did she find out?
你自己去问她吧
Well, why don't you ask her yourself
阿加莎·克里斯蒂
笔下的老妇人侦探
听她高谈一番马普尔小姐的胡言乱语
and enjoy the Miss Marple gibberish that comes out of her mouth.
未必哦 妈妈 我们读到的东西很吓人的
I don't know, Mom. We read some really fucked up stuff.
我必须说
And I just have to say...
我需要烤奶酪 马上就要
I need a grilled cheese. And I mean, right now.
如果你告诉我究竟怎么回事
If you tell me what's going on,
我就给你做烤奶酪
I will make you a grilled cheese.
没时间了
There's no time.
你怎么不跟妈妈学学 喝杯酒
Why don't you take after your mother and drink
而不是像弗兰琦阿姨那样抽大♥麻♥
instead of smoking doobies with your burnout Aunt Frankie?
我只是想说 我跟室友签租约之前
All I'm saying is that I would want to know about my roommate
会想好好了解她一下
before I signed a lease with her.
你们到底发现了什么吓人的东西
What is this so-called fucked up stuff you two found?
没错 是什么 我们是什么
Exactly. What is it? What are we?
你是谁 我是谁
Who are you? Who am I?
雪丽又是什么人
And who is Sheree?
天啊
Jeez.
果酱
Jam.
什么
What?
小草莓哭了
The baby strawberry was crying
因为它的父母变成果酱了[有麻烦]
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表