剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
You know, it seems this table stuff is going real well.
我去做点墨西哥玉米片早餐
So I'm gonna go make some breakfast nachos.
阿尔琳 我需要棉花糖 巧克力和你的炉子
Arlene, I just need marshmallows, chocolate, and your stove.
他们不让我们用
Oh, they don't let us have those.
棉花糖吗
Marshmallows?
不 是 炉子 为了保障安全
No, a stove. It's an insurance thing.
等等 你没有炉子 但你喜欢做饭
Wait a minute. You don't have a stove? But you love to cook.
是 但我也不喜欢打扫
I do, but I also love not cleaning up.
他们鼓励你到食堂吃饭
And they really encourage you to eat in the dining hall.
所以你们都在共享桌吃饭
So, you eat all your meals at, like... communal tables?
格蕾丝有古怪的界线问题
Grace has weird boundary issues.
她泡澡时如果你找她聊天 她会炸毛
Try talking to her when she's in the tub.
我承认我也一直
I'll admit this whole thing
在适应这种生活
has been a bit of an adjustment for me, too.
放弃我的房♥子让我心里很不好受
I mean, it was hard giving up my house,
但是鲍勃死后要照料的东西太多了
but it was so much to take care of after Bob died.
-你儿子帮不了你吗 -他在其他方面帮我
- Couldn't your son have helped? - He helped in other ways.
是斯科特说服我到这里来的
Well, Scott was the one that convinced me to move here.
我之前知道这是他的主意
I didn't realize it was his idea.
你好 按钮 老朋友
Hello, button, my old friend.
弗兰琦 别碰
Frankie, don't touch that!
那是什么
What is it?
他们在墙上装了这些东西
Oh, they have these on the walls,
以防万一有人需要医疗救助
in case somebody needs medical assistance.
住一段时间后就不会注意到了
You don't really notice them after a while.
早起的鸟儿到了
That must be the early birds.
你们继续布置桌子
You finish setting up the table
我带他们去走廊走走
and I will take them for a slow walk down a long hall.
天啊 可怜的阿尔琳
God, poor Arlene.
是啊 有这个有趣的按钮却没机会按
I know. To have that fun button and never get to push it.
不是 显然她儿子把她扔在这儿了
No! Obviously her son dumped her here.
你不是说要对这地方保持开明吗
Didn't you say to keep an open mind about this place?
当时我以为是阿尔琳决定来这儿的
That was when I thought it was Arlene's choice to be here.
显然她想留在自己家里
I mean, clearly she wanted to stay in her own house.
他不仅没帮她 还跑去勾搭女人
Instead of helping her do that, he's off gallivanting
而她只能和陌生人一起吃饭
while she has to eat with strangers.
我喜欢和陌生人吃饭 我就是这么认识巴巴杜克的
I like eating with strangers. That's how I met Barbaduke.
我只知道阿尔琳
All I know is Arlene does not
不该在一个没有炉子
belong in a place that doesn't have a stove,
墙上却有蓝色按钮的地方
but does have a blue button on the wall.
你按了一个 是吧
You pressed one, didn't you?
格蕾丝
Oh, Grace.
我按了至少三个
I've pressed at least three.
我很介意你们抢我的生意
I've got a real problem with you ladies hustling in on my game.
她们唯一需要的振动棒是我
The only vibrator these gals need is me,
我的伟哥和我的多动腿综合征
my Viagra, and my restless leg syndrome.
你真是个古怪的噩梦般的人
Aren't you a funky little nightmare.
先生 「自爽」振动棒不是你的敌人
Sir, the Menage is not your foe.
把男人和振动棒想成蛋糕和派
You know, think of men and vibrators like cake and pie.
女人喜欢甜点
Women like dessert.
好吧 我要三个
All right, I'll take three.
四个好了 售价标签留着
Actually, make it four. And leave the price tags on.
太有意思了
Oh, this is so much fun.
我上次这么兴奋还是卖♥♥玫琳凯的时候
I haven't had a rush like this since I sold Mary Kay.
我上次这么兴奋还是卖♥♥大♥麻♥的时候
I haven't had a rush like this since I sold Mary Jane.
泰迪
Teddie?
要不你跟我们一起去下一家弹出店
You know what? You should come with us to our next pop-up.
-离开这里对你有好处 -我不确定
- It'll do you good to get out of here. - I don't know.
斯科特不喜欢我不给他打招呼就离开
Scott doesn't like me to leave without giving him the heads-up.
为什么要跟他说
Well, why tell him?
你不需要征求同意 你是成年女人了
You don't need to ask permission. You're a grown woman.
自己做主
Make your own decisions.
你一定要跟我们来
You're coming with us.
行 行 我们要去哪
All right. All right. So where are we going?
问得好 我猜是「地联处」
That is a good question. My guess would be Geo Junction.
天啊 你是真的吗 泰迪
Oh, my God, are you real? Teddie?
天呐 你现在
Oh, my God, isn't there
就没别的人可烦吗
someone else you could be bothering right now?
有的 有的
Yes, there is. There is.
外...
Uh, Grand...
别说话 你完成了你的任务 温顺的幽灵
Hush now. You've played your part, gentle specter.
算你狠 宇宙
Well-played, universe.
我承认 你赢了
Okay, you win.
小口水喜欢他
So Spit likes him?
他们达成了缓和政策
They've reached a detente.
巴里的新工作怎么样
And how is Barry liking the new job?
劳伦就像我说的那样是个怪物
Lauren's a monster like I said she was.
她今晚要带所有人出去吃晚餐庆祝
She's taking everyone out to dinner tonight to celebrate, like,
一个新产品还是她的月经什么的
a new product or her period or something.
不好意思
I'm sorry,
这种事我们男人要带你们出去吃晚餐庆祝吗
were we supposed to take you out to dinner for that?
-是的 -大家还好吗 需要点什么吗
- Yes. - Everyone doing okay? Need anything?
卡奥迪 你喜欢那个圣安德烈奶酪吗
Coyote, are you loving that Saint-Andre?
嗯 很喜欢
Yep. So much.
-真乖 喜欢他的奶酪 -是的
- That's my boy. Loves his cheese. - Yeah. Yeah.
我讨厌死软奶酪了
I fucking hate soft cheese.
那你怎么不跟他说
Why don't you tell him?
已经很多年了 我们之间就这样
It's been years and it's, like, a thing between us now.
我也不知道是怎么形成的
I don't even know how it happened.
他在光明节送了我一把银制奶酪刀
He got me a silver cheese knife for Hanukkah.
我已经没救了
I'm in too deep.
你们家怎么这么喜欢奶酪
What's with your family and cheese?
玛洛丽 我买♥♥了你喜欢的甜椒面包
Hey, Mallory, I got that pimento loaf you love.
你刚是把奶酪装你口袋里了吗
Did you just put cheese in your pocket?
但愿来的是个杀人犯
Fingers crossed it's a murderer.
我是来把这个拿给你的...
Uh, I was just leaving this for your, um...
-爸爸们 -没错
- Dads? - Right.
错送到我们家了
It was delivered to our house by mistake.
谢谢 给我吧
Thank you. I'll take that.
真是始料未及
Well, that took a weird turn.
是啊
It sure did.
罗伯特
Robert...
你能想出一个奥利弗生我们气的原因吗
can you think of a reason why Oliver would be mad at us?
-不能 -真的吗
- No. - Really?
想不出来
Nothing comes to mind.
好戏连台啊
Ooh, more drama.
不 是个卖♥♥杂♥志♥的
Oh, no, it's a guy selling magazines.
搞错没有 布丽 拜托
Come on, Bri. Just... Come on.
巴德 真是惊喜啊
Buddy! What a pleasant surprise.
快过来
Come, please join us.
你们在搞什么 怎么没叫上我
What's going on here and why wasn't I invited?
是父女晚餐
It's a girls' and dads' dinner.
那为什么卡奥迪在
Oh. Well, then why is Coyote here?
你想代答一下吗 玛洛
Want to field that one, Mal?
我当时正开车离开 看到他的小脸
I was driving away and I saw his tiny face
贴在他小房♥子的窗户上
pressed up against the window of his tiny house.
我再去摆个位子
I'll set another place.
不用 我不想打扰
No, no, no. I don't want to interrupt...
说什么呢 怎么会是打扰呢
What are you talking about? You're not interrupting.
有时候「打扰」[干预]挺好的
You know, sometimes interruptions are wonderful.
除非是暂时的
If temporary.
一切可好
Everything okay?
挺好的 我想私底下
Yeah, I wanted to talk
跟你和罗伯特说点事
to you and Robert about something privately.
-洗耳恭听 -不了 没事 我
- We're listening. - No, you know, it's fine. I'll just...
天啊 宝宝出事了吗
Oh, God, is it the baby?
不不 宝宝没事 宝宝没事
No, no, no, no. The baby's fine. Baby's fine.
道克斯男装停产了吗 我们该找谁 该怎么办
Did they stop making Dockers? Who do we call? What do we do?
巴德 到底怎么了
Bud, what happened?
我向艾莉森求婚了 她答应了
I proposed to Allison, and she said yes.
恭喜
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表