剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Let's not play this with the new guys. They might hate us.
同意
Agreed.
你真是瞬间就恢复了这里的样子
You made quick work putting this place back together.
我又回来咯
Back in, baby!
我还是留了一丝雪丽的粉色
I did keep a few hints of Sheree pink, though,
象征我"新旧人生"的"新"意
to symbolize the "new" of my "new old life."
一大早就说这么大的事
That's a big concept for first thing in the morning.
那你听听这个能小点吗
Would this be an easier concept?
我稍后需要人送我去信用社
I need a ride to the credit union later.
你的新生活还像你的旧生活一样给我造成不便
Your new life still inconveniences me like your old life.
我不能 我4点得去见尼克 听啊
I can't. I have to meet Nick at 4:00. Listen to this.
"我一直在想昨晚的事
"Been thinking about last night.
我们得谈谈"
We need to talk."
天呐 他想玩3P
Oh, God. He wants a three-way.
不是 这...
No. Uh...
我知道是什么
I know what it is.
我们的感情到期了 他要跟我分手
We've reached our expiration date. He's gonna break up with me.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
至少相聚时欢
It was fun while it lasted.
别怪我不长眼色 但如果你4点才要去见尼克
Not to be indelicate, but if you're not meeting Nick till 4:00,
或许你可以送我去信用社
maybe you can take me to the credit union.
你的新旧自我可以自己开车
You can drive your new old self.
我现在就得开始做准备
I have to start getting ready now.
我要美得不可方物 让他后悔
I want to look better than ever so he'll regret it.
格蕾丝 他跟你分手时 你知道该说什么
Grace... when he breaks up with you, you know what to tell him.
他有疱疹吗
He has herpes?
他有疱疹
He has herpes.
非常感谢 祝您愉快
Thank you so much. Have a good one.
下一位
Next!
该死
Oh, for fuck's...
明迪 看谁回来了
Mindy! Look who's back!
是啊
Yep.
好几个月没见着你了
I hadn't seen you in a couple of months.
我还希望你换银行了
I was hoping that you'd changed banks.
笑着说 总要挂着笑
Said with a smile. Always a smile.
我今天不想找麻烦
Look, I'm not looking for trouble here today,
只想要新银行卡
just a new bank card.
-你做了什么 想吃它吗 -不是吧
- What'd you do, try to eat it? - Really?
是山羊吗 是被山羊咬了吗
Was it a goat? Did a goat chew on it?
这就是我们产生矛盾的地方
See, this is where we get into trouble.
我是一位重要且忠诚的客户
I am a valued and loyal customer,
你是我夏敦埃酒里的黑苍蝇
and you are a black fly in my chardonnay.
我们必须要问的
We are required to ask.
那你也必须摆出那副表情吗
And are you required to have that face?
-你死了 -天呐
- You're dead. - Oh, man.
如果你真想这么做
If this is the way you really want this to go,
那我们来吧 冷硬到底
let's do this, stone-cold style.
-不不 -来吧
- No! No, no, no! - Come on! Come on!
不 你真的死了
No, you're really dead.
已死 上面写着的
Deceased. It says so right here.
什么 不可能
What? That's impossible.
但社保部门的「死亡主文件」
Not according to the Social security Administration
就这么写的
death master file.
真好笑 明迪 你能把我从中删掉吗
Very funny, Mindy. Would you take me off that, please?
你或许会觉得意外
It may surprise you,
但这远远超出了我的职权范围
but that is about 17,000 steps above my pay grade.
但我就站在这里 怎么可能死了
But I'm right here! How can I be dead?
我没说你死了
I am not saying that you're dead.
我是说弗兰琦·伯格斯丁死了
I'm saying that Frankie Bergstein is dead.
好吧 我就是弗兰琦·伯格斯丁
Well, okay, I'm Frankie Bergstein.
她死了
She's dead.
你心里偷乐呢 是吧
You're enjoying this, aren't you?
是的
I am.
我恐怕不能为死去的女人发新卡
And I'm afraid I can't issue a new card to a dead lady.
下一位
Next!
我就站在这里呢
I am standing right here!
下一位
Next.
卡罗琳
Carolyn!
孙子怎么样了
How's the grandbaby?
天呐 你到处都死了 不止是银行
Boy, you are dead all over the place. It's not just the bank.
社保 你的维萨卡
Social Security, your Visa,
你的红屋顶旅馆奖励卡
your Red Roof Inn rewards card.
天呐 格蕾丝 我别想见到我的第一个孙子了
God, Grace, I'm never going to meet my first grandchild!
其实不是这样的 你只是法律上死亡了
That's actually not the way this works. You're only legally dead.
我想活过来
Well, I want to be undead.
那是另一♥码♥事
Well, that is a whole different thing.
怎么会发生这种事
How could this have happened?
不是吧
Really?
你完全不知道怎么会这样吗
You have absolutely no idea how this could have happened?
我又弄丢了我邮箱的钥匙
I lost the damn key to my post office box again.
-换钥匙要... -60美元 我知道
- The replacement key is... - Sixty bucks, I know.
我付过12次了
I've paid it 12 times.
但我要搬去圣菲了 这是我最后一批邮件
But I'm moving to Santa Fe. It's my last batch of mail.
你不能就放过我这一次吗
Can't you cut me a little slack just this once?
规矩是 只有有钥匙的人可以开邮箱
The rule is only people with a key can have access to their mail.
没有别的办法了吗
There's no other option?
除非...
Not unless...
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
我来领♥取♥1524邮箱的邮件
I'm here to collect mail from box 1524.
那是弗兰琦·伯格斯丁的
That belongs to Frankie Bergstein.
很不幸 她已经去世了
Unfortunately, she is no longer with us.
根据我最新的谷歌♥搜索显示
And according to my latest Google search,
她死后 邮件就要还给她的近亲
her death automatically releases her mail to the next of kin,
也就是我
which is yours truly.
真是太不幸了
This is terrible news.
不过她上次来时 看上去的确不太好
Although, she didn't look very good the last time she was here.
她也这么说你的
She said the same thing about you.
事实上 那是她的遗言呢
In fact, those were her very last words.
你对一家联邦机构说你死了
You told a federal agency you were dead?
但我没想到邮局会去告诉明迪
But I never thought that the post office would tell Mindy!
他们会告诉所有人
They tell everyone!
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐 你闯起祸来从来都不小
Oh, boy, when you step in it, you go deep.
上周跟雪丽的冒险结果很好
Hey, last week's adventure with Sheree ended up all good.
不可能每次都那么好
They can't all be gems.
这次你可能无法挽回了 姑娘
Well, this is one you may not come back from, kiddo.
我得去见尼克了
I've got to go meet Nick.
天呐 这得要我命了
Oh, God, this is gonna kill me.
至少你还活着呢
Well, at least you're still alive!
如果喝酒挺顺利 我就提议让他们来吃饭了
If drinks go well, I'm going to suggest dinner.
如果那也顺利
And if that goes well,
我觉得我们该跟他们商量四月一起去迈阿密旅行
I think we should talk to them about Miami in April.
慢点 索尔
Slow down, Sol.
先看看我们是不是都喜欢彼此吧
Why don't we wait to see if we all like each other first?
当然 我就是兴奋
Of course! Of course! I'm just excited.
我们邻居里第一次出现有趣的同性恋夫夫
We've never had a fun gay couple in the neighborhood before.
那格雷格和杰弗里呢
What about Greg and Jeffrey?
我强调了是"有趣的"
I said "fun."
我以为看古典式摔跤就挺有趣的
I thought watching Greco-Roman wrestling was fun.
-请进 -你好吗
- Come in. - Hi. How are you?
罗伯特 这是奥利弗和乔
Robert, this is Oliver and Jo.
你们家真美
Your house is... beautiful.
谢谢 很高兴认识你 乔安娜吗
Thank you. Nice to meet you, Joanna?
不不 就叫乔
No, no. Just Jo.
这样啊
I see.
我以为是
I was expecting a...
长名字的简称呢
a... longer name.
我不知道该给你点什么
I didn't know what to get you
因为我们从未一起喝过咖啡 是吧
because we've never had coffee together, have we?
这好奇怪啊
It's weird we've never had coffee.
天呐 你喜欢喝茶吗
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表