剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
if you wanna drive around the neighborhood
就一小时左右 那就太棒了
for an hour in the afternoon, that would be amazing.
天呐 巴德 我说不好
Oh, gosh, Bud, I don't know.
你简直让我的梦想成真了
You're only making my flippin' dreams come true!
谢了 妈
Thanks, Mom.
信念 听到了吗
Faith, did you hear that?
我明天要去见你了
I'm coming to see you tomorrow!
我爱你 我爱你 我们相爱了
I love you! I love you! We're in love!
再见 巴德
Bye, Bud.
妈 我觉得她... 妈
Mom, I think that she... Mom?
妈
Mom?
我的第一个建议
So my first suggestion
是把浴缸放回浴室
would be to put the tub back in the bathroom.
之前来了一个人 提议装一个双层喷头
We had a guy out here who suggested a two-story shower.
市面上有很多不咋样的承包商
Hmm. There are a lot of bad contractors out there.
对 我室友想把他们都雇了
Yeah. My roommate wants to hire all of them.
好消息是破坏仅仅限于
The good news is the damage is pretty much contained to...
这些
all of this.
真是松了一口气
What a relief.
我现在确实有个空档 然后就是一项大工程了
And I do have a window right now before I start a bigger job.
我需要再找几家报价
Oh, I need to get a few more bids first.
当然 当然 不过确保你找的人
Of course. Of course. Just make sure whoever you get
能配得上这些杰作
can match these finishings,
因为这些工艺简直巧夺天工
because the work in here is impeccable.
我之前的承包商很棒
I had an amazing contractor.
那怎么不继续用他
Why aren't you using him?
很不幸 他去世了
Unfortunately, he passed away.
-他叫什么 -菲尔·米尔斯汀
- What was his name? - Phil Milstein.
天呐 不会吧
Oh, my God. You're kidding me.
你认识他
You... You knew him?
对 人好极了
Yeah. Great guy.
菲尔给了我5千块 让我开起了公♥司♥
Phil gave me the five grand I needed to start my company.
听上去像他
That sounds like him.
我就不打扰你继续会面了
Well, I'll leave you to your other appointments.
-谢谢你 -不 谢谢你告诉我菲尔的事
- Thank you. - No, thank you for telling me about Phil.
很遗憾我们失去联♥系♥了
I feel bad we lost touch.
-汉克 -嗯
- Hank? - Yeah.
你多久能开工
How soon do you think you'd be able to start?
我明天一早就能找一队人来
I could have a crew here first thing tomorrow.
然后 罗伊喝光了剩下的酒
And then, Roy swigged the last of the wine
开始拿瓶子当乐器玩
and began playing the bottle like a jug!
之前他已经把那两个盘子变成了钹
Now, he'd already turned those two plates into cymbals,
所以他就不得不用膝盖夹着瓶子
so he had to hold the jug between his knees.
这个故事真是没完没了
Oh, wow, this story's forever.
好了 先生
All right, mister.
这样行不行
How about this?
罗伊要带一件很特别的东西来
Roy is bringing something very, very special.
稀有的4小时伍迪·格斯盗录磁带
Four hours of rare Woody Guthrie bootleg tapes!
老天 你说"4小时"的时候
Boy, when you said, "Four hours,"
我就希望后面跟着的
I was hoping it would be
是"伍迪·格斯盗录磁带"
followed by "Woody Guthrie bootleg tapes."
我得赶紧找到录音机
Oh! I've gotta find my tape recorder.
-皮特 -罗伯特 紧急情况
- Hey, Peter. - Robert, this is an emergency.
我昨晚做了个彻头彻尾的噩梦
I had an absolute nightmare last night
梦到你把《麻烦》的台词都忘了
that you forgot all the lines to "Trouble."
那是演员的噩梦 皮特
That's the actor's nightmare, Peter.
-我才是演员 -我连这都得替你做了
- I'm the actor. - I even have to do that for you!
我们下周就开演
We open next week,
你从没把《麻烦》唱对过
and you have never once gotten the words to "Trouble" Right.
你现在马上过来
You need to get over here right now.
我们得赶紧练习 直到你能"受"到擒来
We are going to run it until you're a well-oiled marine.
我觉得是"手"吧
I think it's "Machine."
是受 拜托基一点
It's marine. Be gayer!
皮特 感谢你担心 非常鼓舞人
Look, Peter, I appreciate your panic. It's very inspiring.
但我一直在练习
But I have been practicing,
而且我现在可能走不开
and I'm not sure I can get away right now.
罗伊刚发短♥信♥了 不是4小时磁带 是6小时
Roy just texted. It's not four hours of bootlegs, it's six!
我20分钟后到
I'll be there in 20 minutes.
很抱歉
Oh. I'm sorry about all that.
你想让我把这些热水瓶挪到哪儿
Where do you want me to move these thermoses?
事实上这是...
Well, actually they're...
当我没说 请放那边吧
Never mind. Put them over there, please.
这些人有住在货车里吗
Do any of these men actually live in a van?
看起来可不是这样
It certainly doesn't look like it.
你不是还要找你孙女玩吗
Don't you have a playdate with your granddaughter to get to?
想一起来吗
Want to come with?
我们可以带信念出去 假装我们是一对
We can take Faith out and pretend we're a couple
然后让路人猜是谁生的孩子
and then make everyone guess which one of us carried our baby.
你那样朝路人喊"这是谁的宝宝"
Your yelling out, "Whose baby is this?" to passersby
并没有你想的那样好笑
is not the laugh-riot you think it is.
总之 我还有事要做
Anyway, I've got things I have to do.
如果你想先走 我可以有事给你打电♥话♥
If you want to take off, I can call you if anything comes up.
你确定
You sure?
你不必在这儿吸尘
No reason for you to be breathing in all this dust.
无趣
Square.
这是你的定金
Well, here's your deposit.
你保证会打电♥话♥
You promise to call?
-保证 -好的
- Yep. - Okay.
也要给我打电♥话♥
Oh, don't hesitate to call me, too.
但别在中午前和一点后
But not before noon and not after one.
你真不能留下吗
You sure you can't stay?
相信我 皮特上次做了噩梦
Trust me, the last time Peter had a nightmare,
他差点把亲妈祖坟刨了找耳环
he almost dug up his mother for her earrings.
-他到底过着怎样的生活 -我不确定
- What is his life? - I'm not sure.
我就打个招呼
Look, I'll just say hi,
然后你和你的民谣基友就尽情玩了
then you and your little folk friend can get caught up.
-罗伊 -索尔
- Roy! - Sol!
罗伊 这是罗伯特 罗伯特 这是罗伊
Roy, Robert. Robert, Roy.
抱歉 必须抱一下
I'm sorry, gotta do this.
熊抱要来了
The hug boat's coming in. Mwah!
你跟我想的一样高
Ooh. You are exactly the height I thought you'd be.
你可不是
You are... You are not.
很可惜 罗伯特正要出门
Unfortunately, Robert's just on his way out.
我有些时间
I have some time.
我来拿吧
Here, let me grab that.
来
Come on.
进来吧 我们准备了午饭和奶酪
Come on in here. We've got some lunch and Brie.
信念 我的小宝贝
Oh, Faith, my girl,
世界上的所有烦扰 就让它们去吧
all those big-world concerns, just let them go.
♪我们是两位开车兜风的出色女士♪
♪We're two fantastic ladies Tootling about♪
♪前面有辆冰淇淋车♪
♪Here's an ice-cream truck♪
♪我们跟上去♪
♪Now we'll follow that♪
♪向左转♪
♪Oh, taking a left♪
♪不 向右转♪
♪No, taking a right♪
♪那家伙没有打转向灯♪
♪That guy didn't use his turn signal♪
♪别这么混♥蛋♥♪
♪Don't be an a-hole♪
但他一点不在意 他径直向朱蒂·考林斯走去
But this guy didn't care. He marched up to Judy Collins.
美国60年代民谣女歌♥手
他说 "朱蒂·考林斯 我从高中就爱上你了
He said, "Judy Collins, I have loved you since high school.
能和我跳支舞吗"
May I please have this dance?"
朱蒂·考林斯直勾勾看着他说道
Judy Collins looked him right in the eye and said,
"先生 我是米雪·菲利普斯"
"Sir, I'm Michelle Phillips."
美国女歌♥手 演员
她假装很生气 但我知道她觉得很好笑
She pretended to be upset, but I know she thought it was funny.
罗伯特 你跟他在一起是不是整天都很开心
Robert, are you just laughing all day with this one?
那当然
Oh, we laugh a lot.
我得接一下 是我的精神导师
I should grab this, it's my guru.
妈
Hey, Mom!
她当时也在游轮上
She was on the cruise, too.
剧透下 她棒极了
Spoiler alert: She's incredible.
我想这不过是
Well, I guess that's just
关于罗伊你隐瞒的又一件事
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表