剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
-加油 你能做到的 -我在努力
- Come on, you can do it! - I'm doing it!
我做到了 我做到了
I did it. I did it. I did it.
恭喜 格蕾丝 你能走到沙发那么远了
Congratulations, Grace. You walked the length of the couch.
下次你能别碰我的内♥裤♥吗
Next time would you keep your hands out of my underpants?
你把手伸进去干什么
I mean, what were you doing back there?
你这个态度 可走不到壁炉那里去
That is not the attitude that's gonna get you to the fireplace.
我该用什么态度才能让你离我的屁♥股♥远点
Well, what's the attitude that'll keep you away from my ass?
你今天状态不错啊
Oh, you are in fine form today.
但你打击不到我
But you can't get me down.
我今天一整天都和雅各布计划好了
I've got a whole day planned with Jacob.
我还嗑嗨了
Also, I am high.
是什么计划
Well, what's the big plan?
你要吃太多甘蓝然后在激光表演中晕倒吗
Are you gonna eat too much kale and pass out at a laser show?
不 又不是圣诞节
No, it's not Christmas.
我们要去看宝宝 吃点晚餐
We're gonna go see the baby, get some dinner,
然后抱在一起看几集《西镇警魂》
and then cuddle up and watch several episodes of Longmire.
对于痛恨枪♥支♥的人来说
For somebody that hates guns,
你们还真是喜欢看别人被炸下马
you sure do like to see guys blow each other off their horses.
是在谈《西镇警魂》吗
Are we talking Longmire?
-当然 -嗨
- Sure as shootin'. - Hey.
你们厨房♥的天花板上有水渍
You know you have water damage on your kitchen ceiling.
-有多久了 -不知道
- How long has it been like that? - I don't know.
也许是自从我迷上健怡可乐加曼妥思的戏法之后
Maybe since I got hooked on that Diet Coke/Mentos geyser trick?
我明明叫你去外面折腾了
I told you to take that act outside.
那我就必须应对风和鸟击的因素
Then I have to deal with wind factor, bird strike.
-太多变量 -把止痛药给我
- Too many variables. - Give me my pain pills.
今天没有我你会没事吗
Are you gonna be okay without me today?
我会没事的 尼克一会儿过来
I'm gonna be just fine. Nick is stopping by in a bit.
以你的状况 你不能做♥爱♥
Oh, in your condition, you cannot have sex.
只能用手 明白吗
Only hand stuff, okay?
重复一遍 只能用手
Repeat after me: Only hand stuff.
赶紧换个话题吧
In a desperate attempt to change the subject...
这本书不错
this is a good one.
我在读书俱乐部读到的
I read it in our book club.
你什么时候加入读书俱乐部了
Since when are you in a book club?
自从温妮邀我加入她的读书俱乐部后
Since Winnie invited me to join hers.
温妮是我在圣菲交的唯一一个朋友
Winnie's the only friend I made in Santa Fe.
她是《西镇警魂》的龙套
She's an extra on Longmire.
那部剧是在圣菲拍摄的
It shoots in Santa Fe.
-你们是不是该走了 -没错 没错
- Shouldn't you guys be gone by now? - Right. Right.
听着 我想让你
Listen, I want you to
向我保证会起身活动活动
promise me you're gonna get up and walk around.
好 知道了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
为了诱惑你 我在房♥子里
To tempt you, I've hidden
藏了许多迷你瓶的伏特加
little airplane vodka bottles all around the house.
那我现在就该开始了
Oh. Well, then I guess I should get started.
没错 最好现在就开始
Yeah, you better get started.
看宝宝去
To the baby.
你现在都不愿正眼瞧我了
Now you won't even look at me?
多谢了 我只想要个机会
Thank you. I just want a chance...
解释一下
...to explain!
我跟弗兰琦说那种话是因为那天很疲劳
What I said to Frankie was after a long day
我又喝了太多酒...
and I had too much to drink and...
我不想再谈论这个了
I don't want to talk about this anymore.
每次谈完只会更糟
Every time we do, it just gets worse.
但我们必须谈
But we have to talk about it.
不 没必要
No, actually, we do not.
你说了那些话 没办法收回
You said what you said. You can't un-say it.
我也没办法假装没听到 只能承受了
And I can't un-hear it. We just have to live with it.
看来我最好
I suppose I better call
给琼-玛格丽特打个电♥话♥叫她别来了
Joan-Margaret and tell her not to come over.
你不能这样做
You will do no such thing.
我们好久没见她了
We haven't seen her in forever
我等不及想见她呢
and I'm very much looking forward to it.
那我们就脸上笑嘻嘻 假装一切都好
So... we're just going to smile and pretend everything's okay?
没错
Yes.
这个诀窍让我的婚姻维持了40年
It kept my marriage together for 40 years,
一顿午饭肯定能熬过去
it can keep us together for one lunch.
她在的时候 我会努力不这样
And I will work on not doing that while she's here.
你在等人上门吗
Are you accepting visitors?
你高大黝黑 风流倜傥吗
Are you tall, dark, and handsome?
其中两样还不赖
Two out of three ain't bad.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
天啊 我感觉自己赢了肯塔基赛马♥会♥
God, I feel like I've won the Kentucky Derby.
你很快就能到丘吉尔赛马场的马背上驰骋了
We'll have you up and running at Churchill Downs in no time.
但在那之前 怪人跟我说
But till then, Kooky called to tell me
我们应该在房♥间里走一走
we should take a little stroll around the room.
并且别叫她怪人了
And to stop calling her Kooky.
快来 会很浪漫的
Come on, it'll be very Jane Austen.
我刚从厨房♥走回来
You know, I just walked to the kitchen and back.
真的吗 那我还能为你做点什么
Really? Is there something else I can do for you?
老实说 我饿了
Actually, I am hungry.
我想吃个煎蛋卷
I'd love an omelet.
好极了 我让我的厨师过来
Perfect. I'll have my chef come over.
他做的煎蛋卷好吃到把你的胸罩都惊掉
He will make you an omelet that will blow your bra off.
你就是这种行事方式 是吗
This is how you do it, isn't it?
不 我有很多方法让女人脱胸罩
Nah, I got lots of ways to get bras off.
不 我是说你总是吩咐别人
No, I meant the way you always get someone
帮你做各种事
to take care of everything for you.
你不明白富人的生活吗
Do you not understand what being rich is?
明白 我的意思是
Yeah. I'm just saying, you know,
时不时地 自己亲手做点事
it might be nice if every once in a while,
也挺好的
you did something yourself.
行 那我亲手帮你把胸罩脱了吧
Well, all right, let's get that bra off.
弗兰琦说只能动手
Frankie said only hand stuff.
我知道 她也跟我说了 所以才打给我
I know, she told me that, too. That's why she called me.
我还饿着呢
Still hungry.
好 我来做煎蛋卷 我都吃过无数次了
Fine. I'll make an omelet. I've eaten a million of 'em.
我能逆向推倒出来
I can reverse-engineer it.
或许还是炒鸡蛋吧
Maybe just scrambled eggs.
那你就错过我超棒的煎蛋卷了 不过行吧
You'll be missing out on my great omelet, but okay.
妈 雅各布
Hi, Mom! Hi, Jacob!
-雅各布 弗兰琦 -你们好啊
- Hi, Jacob! Hi, Frankie! - Hey, guys.
谁在哭 谁在哭
Oh, who's crying? Who's crying?
一切还好吗
So, um... how's everything going?
好极了 有点紧张
Great! A little tense.
我左眼一直跳 不过没事
My left eye's doing this thing. But good. Good.
快问快答 你们上次睡觉是什么时候
Quick question, when was the last time you've gotten any sleep?
我们上次见你是什么时候
When was the last time we saw you?
是这个完美的宝宝降生的时候
When we brought this little piece of perfection into the world.
-那就是降生前一天 -没错
- Day before that then. - Yeah.
这样才乖嘛
That's my girl.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我有魔力 对宝宝和双节棍特别有效
I've got the touch. For babies and nunchucks.
雅各布 这是我们的小美女
Jacob, this is our little goddess.
你好啊
Hey, you.
她真漂亮
She's beautiful.
她还没名字 不过不着急
She doesn't have a name yet, but there's no rush.
她会告诉我们的
She'll tell us what it is.
也许是弗兰琦
Maybe it's Frankie.
我们怎么确定她真的睡着了
Now, how do we know that she's actually asleep?
她的眼睛闭上了
Well, her eyes are closed.
并且她在睡觉
And she's sleeping.
-这是个陷阱题吗 -万一是装的怎么办
- Is this a trick question? - What if she's faking it?
为什么新生儿会假装睡觉
Why would a newborn baby fake being asleep?
这样就能偷听我们怎么评价她了
So she can hear what we're saying about her.
还有谁闻到棉花糖的味道了吗
Does anyone else smell cotton candy?
没错 原来是这个味道
Yes! That's what that is!
他们在崩溃
These guys are unraveling.
所有新生儿的家长都会崩溃 你不记得了吗
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表