剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Well, our hearts ache for their loss.
哈莉特曾是我们最好的顾客之一
Yeah, Harriet was one of our best customers
我们非常爱她
and we loved her dearly.
你会担心你们的振动棒不安全吗
Are you concerned that your vibrator is not safe?
当然不会了
Oh, not at all.
所有人都应该要先咨♥询♥医生
I mean, everyone should consult their doctor
再去用像我们的振动棒这么有效 令人兴奋
before using something as effective and exciting and affordable
和经济实惠的东西
as our vibrator.
我们的网址是www.ForeverVybrant.com
And we can be found online at www.ForeverVybrant.com.
"Vybrant"中间是"Y"
"Vybrant" is with a "Y."
我的问题是 你们的振动棒对目标受众来说
I guess my question is, is your vibrator too dangerous
-太危险了吗 -是的
- for your target demographic? - Yes.
玛拉 这一点我想过很多
Well, you know, Marla, I have given that a lot of thought.
「自爽」太危险了吗
You know, is Ménage à Moi too dangerous?
我们新出的旅行装「迷你自爽」
Is our new travel size, Mini Ménage,
对了 它卖♥♥得可火爆了
which is selling like hotcakes,
它太危险了吗 我认为答案是否定的
is that too dangerous? I think the answer is no.
但我很乐意
But I'm happy to continue
在这周六的弹出店现场继续这个讨论
the discussion at our next pop-up this Saturday
地点是米申山谷的百货折扣店外
in Mission Valley, outside Nordstrom Rack.
这是什么 汉森 家庭购物网吗
What is this, Hanson, the Home Shopping Network?
你应该警告大家
You're supposed to be warning people!
弗兰琦 我也希望能和你谈一谈
Frankie, I was hoping I could talk to you, too.
现在就是了 我们是谋杀犯
Well, it's happening. We're murderers.
不行 这不能录
No, that is off the record.
必须要录
It is so on the record.
这才是大热曲目
It's the hot hit single.
一个女人死了
A woman died here.
她叫哈莉特
Her name was Harriet,
我不记得她姓什么了
I can't remember her last name.
但无论如何 我们都认为她想活下来
But whatever it was, we can assume she wanted to live.
而我不愿再袖手旁观
And I will not stand by
另一位无辜的女性因为我们的振动棒而死了
and watch another innocent woman die because of our vibrator.
真是够了 她不是因为我们的振动棒而死的
Oh, for Heaven's sake, she didn't die because of our vibrator.
她是的
Yes, she did!
死的可能是我 是你 或者玛拉
And it could have been me or you or Marla.
哈莉特可能是任何人
Anybody could have been Harriet!
而公众有权利知道真♥相♥
And the public has a right to know.
我尤其想提醒大♥法♥官金斯柏格
I'd especially like to warn Ruth Bader Ginsberg.
大♥法♥官 如果您收到了我的包裹 要小心
RBG, if you've received my packages, be careful.
我们比以往任何时候都需要您活着
We need you now more than ever.
玛拉 不如我们去吃午餐吧
Marla, how about you and I go out for lunch.
我知道一些禁止她进入的地方
I know some places where she's not allowed.
你并不是都知道
You don't know all of them!
没关系 我其实还想听你们二位谈更多
No, it's okay. I'd actually like to hear more from both of you.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我们住在街对面
We live across the street.
从我们家每扇窗户都能看到你
I could see you from every window of our house.
-我没有心情和你谈 -是吗
- I'm not in the mood to talk. - Really?
因为我已经给了你超过28个小时来思考
Because I have given you over 28 hours to brood.
你知道从我们上次谈过后降生了多少只老鼠吗
You know how many rats have been born since we last spoke?
-你就想谈这个吗 -不是
- Is this what you want to talk about? - No.
我很抱歉说了那么过分的话 以及没告诉你
I'm sorry for saying that horrible thing and for not telling you.
我知道你会这样看着我
I just knew you would look at me like,
"可怜的布丽安娜 我真为她难过"
"Poor Brianna, I feel sorry for her."
-这很丢脸 -好吧 我是你的男友
- And it's... it's humiliating. - Okay, I'm your boyfriend.
你不必对我竖起强硬的外壳
You don't have to put on some strong front for me.
-我必须 -你不必的
- I do. - You don't.
我必须
I do!
因为你爱上的是厉害的CEO 不是失败者
Because you fell for a badass CEO, not a total fuck-up.
你不是失败者
You're not a total fuck-up.
郑重声明 我爱上的是"垃圾箱布丽安娜"
For the record, I fell for "Trash can Brianna."
你家有近亲结婚 所以说谁是垃圾箱的话
Okay, your cousins married each other, if anyone's trash can...
不是 你记得我以前和其他人一样
No. Do you remember how I used to be terrified of you
多么怕你吗
just like everybody else?
当然了
Fondly.
有一天 我看到你
This one day I saw you
昂首阔步 性感自负地走在走廊里
strutting all hot and cocky down the hallway
结果撞到了垃圾箱
until you walked right into a trash can.
听着完全不像我 但你继续
Doesn't sound like me at all, but I'll entertain it.
你当时显然很恐慌
And you were clearly horrified
但以为没人看到你 所以如释重负
and relieved when you thought no one saw you.
那一刻 你真是超级失败
I mean, you were such a colossal loser in that moment.
而你现在告诉我这个 是因为
And you're telling me now, in this moment, because...
因为你当时很可爱
Because it was adorable.
让我微笑了一整天
It made me smile the whole day.
第二天 我就去约你了
And the next day, I asked you out.
所以换句话说 你觉得因为我是个失败者
So in other words, you decided that because I was a loser,
-所以你有机会 -对
- that you had a shot. - Yes.
但如果你允许自己当个普通人
But also, good things can happen
可能会有好事发生
when you allow yourself to be human.
所以如果「格蕾丝驾到」破产 我变得很穷
So... you're still gonna love me when Say Grace goes under
你还是会爱我
and I'm super poor?
我们会一起变得很穷
Well, we'll be super poor together.
我辞职了
I quit my job.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
我无法为对你那么过分的人工作
I couldn't work for someone who was that horrible to you.
但我倒是为你妈妈工作过
Although I did work for your mom.
你总是知道怎么逗我开心
You always know how to make me smile.
过来
Come here.
-我不想变穷 -对 穷太不好了
- I don't want to be poor. - Yeah, poor sucks.
《新潮女郎》
《活力振动棒联合创始人说"我们是谋杀犯"》
"Vybrant Co-Founder Says 'We're Murderers'"?
我也不想发生这种事 格蕾丝
I'm not happy this happened, Grace.
但我庆幸我们死亡之棒的真♥相♥传出去了
But I am glad that word is out about our death sticks.
你做了什么啊 弗兰琦
What have you done, Frankie?
这是我们的孩子
This was our baby.
这是我们人生的新篇章
This was our third act.
这是没人认为我们能做到的事
This is what no one thought we could do
而你可能把它都毁了
and you probably ruined it for us.
我这么做是为了我的好朋友
I did this in the name of my good friend,
不知道姓什么的哈莉特
Harriet No-Last-Name.
好吧 姓汉森的格蕾丝认为
Well, Grace last-name-Hanson thinks
你最好开始寻找新的最好的朋友吧
you better start looking for a new best friend.
我很欣慰你终于承认我们是最好的朋友了
I like that you're finally admitting we're best friends.
然后罗伊发短♥信♥来 原话是
And then Roy texted, and I quote,
"你在《朱蒂·柯林斯 哭泣与问候》时
"You looked good in that hawaiian shirt
穿的那件夏威夷衬衫很好看"
at the Judy Collins Weep and Greet."
句号♥
Unquote.
他只是想让我对没选好衣服一事
He was just trying to make me feel better
不要太难过
about my poor outfit choice!
甲板上风很大
It was very windy on the lido deck.
罗伊下周会来这里
Roy will be in town next week.
他约了索尔出去
He's invited Sol out.
他来是因为公事
He's coming here for work.
他提议随意喝点酒 我拒绝了
He suggested a casual margarita. I declined the suggestion.
你明白罗伯特也许会把这理解为调情吗
Do you see how Robert could interpret this as flirting?
我没想调情
I didn't mean to flirt.
我都没打算和罗伊继续联络
I didn't even intend to stay in touch with Roy.
那你为什么继续了呢
Why do you think you did?
我猜是因为我喜欢和他聊天
I guess because I enjoy talking to him.
我是需要社交的人
I'm someone who needs people in his life.
索尔确实看起来想在罗伊和弗兰琦身上寻找什么
Sol does seem to be looking for something with Roy,
还有从他的激进主义中
with Frankie, even with his activism
他感觉在家里没有得到满足
that he feels he is not getting at home.
我一人不可能满足他的一切吧
Well, I can't be everything to him.
你也不必做到这点
And you shouldn't have to be.
你们二位考虑过
Have you two ever considered
对你们的关系采取点非传统做法吗
a less conventional approach to your relationship?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我有过一些病人 尤其是男同
I've had patients, gay men in particular,
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表