剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
有谁跟你说过罗伯特是同性恋吗
Did anyone tell you Robert was gay?
有啊 罗伯特
Yes. Robert did.
当时在场的有你 索尔和一座海鲜塔
I believe you, Sol, and a seafood tower were there at the time.
不 我是说你结婚前
No, I mean, before you got married.
有谁试图提醒过你吗
Did anyone ever try to warn you?
没 怎么了
No. Why?
我刚在想
Ah, I was just thinking
他以前穿的那些七分裤
about those three-quarter length pants he used to wear.
叫什么来着
What would you call those?
短腿裤 腿短裤吗
Shants? Ports?
-卡普里裤 -对
- Clamdiggers. - Right.
卡普里裤
Clamdiggers.
真讽刺
Ironic.
弗兰琦 尽管我很喜欢你不停瞎猜
Frankie, much as I enjoy your strolls down non-sequitur lane...
很有舞台效果
They are pretty scenic.
你能别在那边腐烂分解
Would you please stop decomposing over there
过来帮我吗
and come and help me?
我想来的
Wish I could.
但我现在正和
But I'm in a vicious street brawl
宇宙激战正酣呢
with the universe at the moment.
你头发也是
So's your hair.
不 我是认真的
No, seriously.
它最近一直给我传递梦境 征兆
She's been sending me dreams and signs
还有濒死体验 让我去做事
and near-death experiences to get me to do something.
可我不想去做
But I really don't want to do it.
好吧 那我就问了 宇宙让你去做什么
I'll bite. What is the universe telling you to do?
不能跟你说 给它命名就是给它力量
Oh, I can't tell you. By naming the thing, you give it power.
这是经典的《甲壳虫汁》/《巴巴杜》情况
It's a classic Beetlejuice/Babadook situation.
他们是你的酸奶好友吗
Are those your yogurt friends?
你应该是想说我朋友巴巴杜克吧
I think you're thinking of my friend, Barbaduke.
你好 宇宙小姐
Hey, Miss Universe!
天啊 这是个征兆
Oh, my God, it's a sign...
是在叫我们必须打包好这些震动棒
that we have to pack up these vibrators
为阿尔琳那边的弹出店做准备
for the pop-up at Arlene's.
好吧 我会帮你
Okay, fine. I'll help.
但阿尔琳怎么会住在养老院呢
But what is Arlene doing in an old folks' home, anyway?
她不过跟我一样大
She's my age.
跟我们一样大
Our age.
是吗
Really?
你看上去老多了
You come off as so much older.
瓦尔登别♥墅♥不是养老院
Walden Villas is not an old folks' home.
是"老人生活社区"
It's a "Senior living community."
-一回事 -阿尔琳在那很开心
- Same thing. - Arlene is very happy there,
所以我们得开明点
so we have to keep an open mind.
更别说那里会成为我们的金矿
Not to mention, it's gonna be a gold mine for us.
那些地方是性♥爱♥的温床
Those places are hotbeds of sex,
全是衣原体
teeming with chlamydia.
听你一说很有意思的样子
You do make it sound fun.
我知道我们相处并不融洽
I know we haven't hit it off.
我很遗憾你没有皮毛
And I'm sorry for saying you were put together inside out.
但我在试图讨好你妈妈
But I'm trying to do something nice for your mom,
所以请别伤害我
so please don't hurt me.
表演时间到
Showtime, folks.
你注意到今晚格雷戈里有什么不同吗
Have you noticed anything different about Gregory tonight?
它在流口水吗 因为它所有的围嘴都在烘干机里
Oh, is he drooling? 'Cause all his bibs are in the dryer.
不是
No.
它只是看上去 有点闪
He just looks a little... shiny.
你不能给格雷戈里戴项圈 它有接触性皮炎
You can't put a collar on Gregory! He has contact dermatitis!
我以为是你有那个病
I thought you had that.
不然你以为它怎么没有毛
How do you think he lost all his hair?
它不是无毛猫吗
He's not a hairless cat?
什么 好吧
What... Oh! Okay.
你趴着在做什么
What are you doing down there?
我的天
Holy shit.
那是...
Is that a...
你是
Are... you...
艾莉森
Allison...
阿丽斯特尔
Alistair
吉安佩特罗-斯密格威茨
Giampietro-Smikowitz...
你愿意
will you...
嫁给我吗
marry me?
奴阿布达克·道格拉斯·伯格斯丁 戒指真漂亮
Nwabudike Douglas Bergstein... it's beautiful.
虽然从地上捡起来有点不卫生
I mean, it's unsanitary from the floor,
-不过我们可以用普瑞来清洁下 -用普瑞来清洁下
- but we can Purell it. - We can Purell it.
我还是不觉得
I still don't think
就因为我怀孕了 我们就该结婚
we should get married just 'cause we're having a baby.
我跟你说了很多次了 不仅仅是因为小孩
I keep telling you, it's not just because of the baby.
我想娶你很久了
I've wanted to marry you for a long time.
我和卡奥迪曾吵过一架
I got into a fight with Coyote
就因为我对你的感情是认真的
because of how serious I was about you.
那是几个月前的事了
Months ago!
你和卡奥迪因为我吵了架
You got into a fight with Coyote about me?
不 跟你无关
No. I mean, it wasn't about you.
是关于你有多喜欢粟米糖 他理解不了
It was about how much you love candy corn, which he doesn't get,
为什么每层味道一样却还要分层
because why are there layers if the layers don't taste different?
-味道不一样的 -就是说啊
- They do taste different. - Exactly.
别管卡奥迪单调的味觉了
But let's forget about Coyote's unsophisticated palate.
很困难
It's hard.
问题出在哪
What's the problem?
我爱你
I love you.
你爱我
You love me.
我们都不怕格雷戈里
We're both definitely not scared of Gregory.
答应我
Say yes.
好
Okay.
这算是答应吗 我要听你说"我愿意"
Is that "Yes"? I kind of need to hear you say "Yes."
是的 我愿意
Yes. It's a yes!
太棒了
Yes!
天啊 你答应了
Oh, my God. You said yes.
真令人激动
This is so exciting!
-我好爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you so much. - I love you, too.
不过还有个小问题
There might just be one little thing...
我怎么从来没资格决定弹出店的选址呢
How come I never get to pick where we do pop-ups?
因为这是你第一次
Because this is literally
表示对此有兴趣
the first time you've expressed any interest.
我已经在振动棒行业里打拼多年了
Except, I've been in the vibrator business for years now,
我应该有权选择在哪开弹出店
and I think I've earned the right to pick some pop-ups.
好吧 行
All right. Okay.
下一个归你选
You can pick the next one.
-你想去哪开 -不知道
- Where do you want to go? - Not sure.
我知道宇宙希望我去哪
I know where the universe wants me to go.
老天
Oh, Jesus.
我觉得可以把这些放桌上
Here, I thought we could put these on the table.
-可以起装饰作用 -好主意
- I think they'll look nice. - That's a great idea.
你和新交往的那个人处得怎么样了
So, how are things going with this new guy you've been seeing?
目前为止挺好的
So far, pretty great.
他不是那种
I mean, he's not who I
我以为我会与之交往的人 不过
would've thought I'd be with, but, you know,
我过得很开心
I'm having a hell of a time.
他令人惊讶 我是指好的方面
He's surprising... in a good way.
你值得拥有一些惊喜
You deserve some good surprises.
你呢 你在这儿过得似乎很开心
How about you? You seem really happy here.
是啊 特别棒
Oh, I am. It's great.
有洗衣 保洁服务
You have laundry service, housekeeping,
他们会帮你取药
they pick up your prescriptions...
天呐 想象下有人
Wow. Imagine having someone
帮你洗衣服 办事 那该多棒啊
to do your laundry and run your errands.
你身边就有这样一个人 就是我
You have that person. Her name's me.
顺便说下 干衣机布用完了 薰衣草味的
By the by, we're out of dryer sheets, the lavender ones.
你要是不把它们用来做除臭剂也不会用完
We wouldn't be out of them if you didn't use them as deodorant.
似乎这桌子已经布置得很好了
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表