剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Is it that low? Oh...
我想我该走了
I think I should go.
不 罗伊 请留步
No, Roy, wait. Please.
我们不是这种人
This isn't us.
我们感觉糟透了
We feel terrible.
只是 我们最近在接受心理治疗
It's just that... we've been in therapy, see, and...
-但那简直就是场灾难 -是的
- And it's been a disaster. - Yes.
我们的咨♥询♥师简直是疯了
And our therapist is clinically insane.
我们对她很有意见
We've been really unhappy with her.
-她都不让我们用医疗保险 -停车都没地
- She doesn't take our insurance. - Parking's a nightmare.
-所以今天所发生的的一切 -都是她的错
- So whatever's happening here... - It's her fault.
求你留下吃晚饭 让我们证明我们是正常人
So please stay for dinner and let us prove that we're normal.
你要是走了 她就赢了
If you leave, she wins.
好吧
All right.
好吧 听着 实话实说
All right. Look, I'm not gonna lie.
我之前看到你们冰箱里的猪排了 我超想吃
I saw the pork chops in your fridge, and I want 'em bad.
我真的很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, honey.
你需要我帮你去揍他一顿吗
You want me to go beat him up for you?
我最近一直用椅子练习空手道
I've been taking chair-karate.
如果你能让他坐下来 我绝对能揍扁他
If you can get him seated, I can take him.
不必了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你知道这种情况下应该干什么吗
You know what this situation needs?
-千万别说奶酪火锅 -吃奶酪火锅
- Don't say fondue. - Fondue.
-你知道奶酪火锅里加什么最好吃 -空气
- You know what's good in fondue? - Nothing.
我奶酪火锅的锅哪去了
Where's my fondue pot?
不在原来你放着的地方吗 柜子上面
Isn't it where you left it? Stuck to the counter?
-没有 -那可能是被没收了
- No! - Oh, it was probably confiscated.
-什么 -因为这里不让用明火
- What? - Because of the open flame.
就是怕出事什么的
It's a whole liability thing.
可没火的奶酪火锅就只是奶酪啦
But cold fondue is just Velveeta.
都写在你的合同里
It's in your contract.
只要他们认为可能对住户有安全隐患
The employees reserve the right to remove any item deemed
就有权没收任何物品
too dangerous for the residents.
但他们不能就这样偷我们的东西
But they can't just steal our stuff.
他们不是偷
Oh, they don't steal it,
他们会把东西放到一个储物柜里妥善保管
they put it into a storage closet for safekeeping.
等你死了之后 你的家人就可以拿回去了
And when you die, your family gets it back.
那个储物柜在哪
Where is this closet?
拿走男人的水烟斗 就相当于拿走他的尊严
Take away a man's bong, you take away his dignity.
烤华夫饼锅也算危险物品
Waffle irons are dangerous?
它们当然是潜在危险品
They certainly can be.
我有没告诉过你我帐篷爆♥炸♥的真♥相♥
Have I ever told you the true story of how my yurt exploded?
没有 你总是被你自己打断
No, you always get so frustrated
因而变得沮丧 然后你就放弃了
by your own interruptions, you give up.
那天是总统纪念日 当天的湿度是
It was President's Day, and the humidity was...
那是我的奶酪火锅
That's my fondue pot!
这是你的喷灯吗
Hey, is this your blowtorch?
波西亚
Portia.
我的天 这帮法♥西♥斯♥居然绑♥架♥了她
Oh, my God. Those fascists kidnapped her.
同感 这真是胡扯 我们赶快离开这里
I know. This is bullshit. Let's get out of here.
我们可以来个新的烤面包机
Oh, we could use a new toaster.
不 我们不能这样 那会破坏规矩的
No, no, we can't. It's against the rules.
当然会破坏规矩了
Well, of course it is.
这个鬼地方所有东西都有规矩
There's a rule for everything in this damn place.
同感 我都不能在艺术应该诞生的地方创作
I know. I can't birth my art where it demands to be born.
你知道他们不让我们在公♥寓♥里经营"活力振动棒"吗
Do you know they will not let us run Vybrant in our apartment?
我们还在经营吗
Are we still doing that?
当然
Yes!
这些蠢到家的规矩
All these dumb rules.
你知道在哪才没有这些蠢到家的规矩吗
You know where they don't have dumb rules?
我们的房♥子里
Our house.
说得没错 但你不能回去
Well, yeah, but you can't go there.
你什么意思 我不能回去
What do you mean, I can't go there?
因为
Well, because...
你知道原因的
You know why.
对哦 我很抱歉
Oh, right. I'm sorry.
是因为你
Because of you.
因为我 不 都是因为你
Because of me?! No, it's because of you.
不 我是为了你才来这
No, I came here for you.
因为你就是一个瓷娃娃
Because you're a porcelain figurine.
我是为了你才来这 因为你近视到家了
I came here for you, because you're Mrs. Magoo.
但我一直都是近视眼啊
But I've always been Mrs. Magoo.
是啊 我也还没摔散呢
Yeah, and I haven't shattered yet.
就算有一部分掉下来了 也可以粘回去
I mean, if a part falls off, just glue it back on.
老天爷
Oh, my God.
我们掉进了孩子们设的圈套
We have been Parent Trapped.
孩子们解释的时候还觉得挺有道理
It made so much sense when the kids laid it out.
我也要给他们设圈套
Boy, I'd like to lay them out.
我也想看你这么干
I'd like to see you do it, too.
你真的是为了我才来这的吗
Did you really come here for me?
当然
Of course.
我知道你也会为了我做同样的事情
I knew you'd do the same for me.
而你也真的做了
And you did.
既然我们是为了彼此才来这的
Well, since we came here for each other,
那我们能为了彼此再离开这吗
can we leave for each other?
已走
Done.
-你在干什么 -按这个
- What are you doing? - This.
怎么这么久了还没来
What is taking so long?
如果真要突发意外的话 我早就死透了
If it were really an emergency, I'd be way dead.
没错 嘘 他来了
Yeah. Oh, shh. Here he comes.
太好了 是那个毛手毛脚的蠢货
Oh, good. It's the dumb, handsy one.
刚刚抵达禁入房♥间 准备行动
Just arriving at the No-No Room. Stand by.
上 上 上
Go. Go. Go. Go.
等等 我来开车
Uh-uh-uh-uh. I'm driving.
你可有开电动车的黑历史
You've got a history with carts.
-对 你才是出名的靠谱司机 -谢谢了
- Yeah, you're famously such a good driver. - Well, thank you.
-你知道怎么开吗 -知道 可能吧
- Do you know how to use this? - Yes. Sort of.
我还真会开
Yeah, I do.
这真是太棒了
Oh, this is great!
好嘞 我们出发
Okay, here we go.
女士们 你们得签字才能带走那些
Ma'ams, you need to sign those out!
我们什么都不必做
We don't have to do a freaking thing!
-走那边 -等我先拐个弯 等等
- Go that way. - I will after I go this way. Wait.
这小车的转弯半径可真大
Hey, this thing has a great turning radius.
我要打电♥话♥给"消费者报告"
I'm calling Consumer Reports.
天呐 现在别啊
Oh, God, not now.
你知道喝醉了什么很难说吗 阿诺德·帕尔默[男装品牌]You know what's hard to say when you're drunk? Arnold Palmer.
阿诺诺·帕拉默
Arnol Plammer.
你说得对
You're right.
只是喝了点茶和柠檬汁 没什么大不了的
It's just tea and lemonade. Big whoop.
说到更多酒 罗伊带着苏格兰威士忌去哪了
Speaking of more wine, where is Roy with the scotch?
快拿罗伊回来 苏格兰威士忌
Posthaste with the Roy, scotch!
你们是要喝纯威士忌呢
You take that neat...
还是要加冰呢
or on the rocks?
没想到吧 你又活了
往那边点
Hmm... Go that way.
-不 我弄错了 往这边 -天呐
- No, I was wrong, go that way. - Oh, God.
不 过去太多了 你们得再回来点
No, that was too far, you gotta go back a little that way.
-然后再往左点 -好吧 你在耍我们吗
- And then to the left. - Okay, are you messing with us?
还用问吗
Duh.
但你们真得再往右一点
But you do have to go to the right. That...
你们把车给停哪了
Where the hell did you guys park?
刚刚至少有9个人冲我大吼
Because like nine people yelled at me.
-法♥院♥那封信在哪 -在蛋糕里啊
- Where's the letter from the court? - It's in the cake.
没错 然后我们设置一系列线索...
That's right. There's a series of clues...
-这家人真见鬼 -开玩笑的 我开玩笑的
- Oh, fuck this family! - Kidding! I'm kidding!
她们俩跑到哪去了
Where the hell are they?
快点 把油门踩到底 弗兰琦
Come on. Floor it, Frankie!
我一直把踩油门踩到底了
I've been flooring it the whole while.
它最快就这个速度了
This is as fast as it goes.
看 我们快到了
Look, we're almost there!
大海啊 我来啦 天呐
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表