剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Unhand me, Stormtrooper!
你保证不再咬我吗
You promise to stop biting me?
那是下意识的举动
It's involuntary.
我们会乖乖的 警官
We'll behave, Officer.
她要生宝宝了 我却被困在这儿
Oh, she's gonna have that baby and I'm gonna be stuck here.
我会死的 真的会
I could just die. I really could.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
还有很多东西值得你活下去
There's so much to live for:
棒棒糖蛋糕 沙滩
cake pops, and the beach...
巴黎的神秘事件
the mysteries of Paris.
连我的膝盖手术都是奇迹 还有棒棒糖蛋糕
You know, even my knee surgery is a miracle. And cake pops.
就...
Ju... Hmm?
你太贴心了 第二阶段
That's so sweet, Phase Two.
但我不在乎 我放弃了和雅各布在圣菲的生活
But I don't care. I didn't give up my life with Jacob in Santa Fe
不是为了错过这些时刻
to miss these moments.
想想你抱起宝宝时会有多开心
Think how happy you'll be when you get to hold that baby.
出生时你不在场也没关系
It won't matter that you weren't there at the birth.
有关系
It does matter.
-为什么 -我们的两个儿子出生时我就不在场
- Why? - I wasn't there for the birth of our sons.
我不知道卡奥迪和巴德是领养的
I didn't know Coyote and Bud were adopted.
你居然不知道黑人巴德是领养的
You didn't know Bud was adopted?
我愿意付出一切
I'd have given anything to
换取迎接他们来到这世上的机会
be there for their first breath in the world.
我本来想着 要是能看到这个孩子出生
And I just thought, if I could see this one,
也许能弥补错过他们的遗憾
it might make up for missing theirs.
天呐 警官
Oh, God, Officer...
警官 难道你没被感动吗
Officer, are you not moved?
我知道你是个好人
I know you are a good man.
你不能想想办法吗
Isn't there anything you can do?
-女士 抱歉 但... -你可以和我女儿约会
- Ma'am, I'm sorry, but... - Oh, you could date my daughter.
比较和善 颧骨很漂亮那个
The nice one with the... with the cheek bones.
-玛洛丽吗 -没错
- Mallory? - Yeah.
给我五分钟
Uh, give me five minutes.
我应该把你和他凑对才是
Oh, I should have set him up with you.
不过世上有很多好男人 够你们两个挑的
But there's plenty of good men out there for both of you.
不好意思 那真的不好笑
Excuse me, that's really not funny.
你别逞强当猛♥男♥ 斯黛芬妮
Don't you try to be butch, Stephanie.
-什么 -我知道结局会如何
- What? - I know where this story goes!
这位年轻健康的女人
And this fit young woman
为你奉献出她最好的年华
isn't gonna give you the best years of her life
不是为了让你抛弃她
so you can just ditch her for
转投眉毛像毛丝鼠皮毛一般的牵线木偶的怀抱
some marionette with chinchillas for eyebrows!
我就当你是在夸我了
I'll take that as a compliment.
别插手 索尔
Don't engage, Sol.
你为什么还在这儿
Why are you still here?
你的腿又没坏
You have the use of your legs,
而且那只猴子只在乎蛋蛋
and the monkey doesn't care about anything but scrotums,
跟你男朋友一样
just like your boyfriend.
他是我的未婚夫 你只是个刻薄的老婊♥子♥
He's my fiancé and you're just a mean old bitch.
你们都以为我们跟你们一样 但根本区别在于
You all think we're just like you, but here's the big difference:
不管我喜欢谁 我都不会背叛乔 好吗
no matter who I'm attracted to, I would never cheat on Jo, okay?
我爱她 她是我的灵魂伴侣
I love her, and she's my soul mate.
我是他的灵魂伴侣
I'm his soul mate.
灵魂伴侣 这真是个毫无意义的概念
Soul mate! Now there... there is a meaningless concept.
这家伙前几天
This one just said to Frankie
才跟弗兰琦说 她是自己的灵魂伴侣
she was his soul mate just the other day.
对吧 索尔 但这也没能阻止他离开她
Right, Sol? Didn't keep him from leaving her.
-我... -你说什么了
- Uh... Uh, I... - What did you say?
你前几天说她是你的灵魂伴侣
You said she was your soul mate just the other day?
我相信我说的是「索尔-伴侣」
I believe that what I said was Sol-mate,
就是索尔的好伙伴
as in a mate of Sol's.
与爱情或生物学无关
Not in the romantic or biological sense.
真的 更接近航海用语
No, more nautical in nature,
就是商船主人的助手
as in the assistant to the master of a merchant ship.
源自于中世纪英语 "莫逆之交"
Originally, from the Middle English, "Mette."
我们得离开这里 这些人都是疯子
We have to get out of here. These people are crazy.
我们速度很快 我们的房♥子就在6米外
We're fast. We live 20 feet away.
就算我们死在外面 我也无所谓
I don't care if we die out there.
-深呼吸 -天呐 天呐
- Breathe. - Oh, boy. Oh, boy.
好了 玛洛丽 给我打硬膜外麻醉
Okay, Mallory, administer the epidural.
亲爱的 不行
Honey... no.
-求你了 -我知道
- Oh, please... - I know.
当天我情绪泛滥下说的
It was just the day.
开了很久的车 冒险 红辣椒餐厅
The long drive, the adventure, the Chili's.
我一时陷进情绪里了
I got caught up in the moment.
所以你并不认为弗兰琦是你的灵魂伴侣
So you don't think Frankie is your soul mate?
-这重要吗 -天呐
- What does it matter? - Oh, Jesus.
你指望我知道这事以后怎么做 索尔
What do you want me to do with this information, Sol?
换做你是我 你会怎么做
I mean, what would you do if you were me?
我有消息
I have news.
我来了
I'm coming!
他有消息了
He's got news.
发生什么了
Oh, what happened?
是好消息还是坏消息
Is it good or bad?
我刚和我的指挥官通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with my commanding officer,
是好消息
and it's good news.
你开枪打死了那只猴子 现在来开枪打我吗
You shot that monkey and now you're here to shoot me?
不是 我的枪丢了
No. I lost my gun.
我可以带你们两个出去 但现在就得走
I can get you two out, but we have to leave now.
太棒了 哈哈
Yes! Ha, ha!
有个问题
Uh, there is one catch:
我告诉他有紧急情况
I told him that I had an emergency
有一个孕妇马上要分娩了
with a pregnant woman about to give birth.
我们走吧
Let's roll!
对不起
I'm sorry.
那是你孙儿 去吧
It's your grandchild. Go.
我保证回家后会再跟你谈这事
I promise we'll talk about this when I get home.
你是直接给我玛洛丽的电♥话♥号♥码还是...
So, should I get Mallory's number from you, or just...
在Facebook上查找她 明白 我就那么做
Look her up on Facebook? Yeah. I'll do that.
我叫他们别带我来这儿了
I told them not to bring me here.
他们该听进去的
They should have listened.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-什么 -抱歉
- What? - I'm sorry.
我不是故意害你和索尔的关系更加糟糕的
I didn't mean to make things worse between you and Sol.
格蕾丝 这是新阶段吗
Grace, is this a new phase?
是的 第四阶段 懊悔
Yes. Phase four: remorse.
再加上恐惧
Coupled with terror.
恐惧
Terror?
你再坚持一段时间还是可以重新喝酒的
You know, you will be able to drink again at some point.
要是我死在手术台上就没机会了
Not if I die on the table.
你知道现在死掉会让人有多郁闷吗
Do you know how much it would suck to die right now?
我现在最不希望发生的事就是死掉
It's the one thing I specifically did not want to do.
-你不会死的 -你又不能确定
- You're not gonna die. - You don't know that!
还记得我做手术前
Well, remember before my surgery,
你对我说 我不准死
when you told me I was not allowed
因为你还没对我吼够
to die because you weren't done yelling at me?
我现在告诉你 你也不准死
Well, I'm telling you, you're not allowed to die
因为你仍然还没对我吼够
because you're still not done yelling at me.
是啊 没错
Yeah, right.
只是我觉得还有很多事没做完
It's that I just feel there's so much left to do.
而且我真的很想喝一杯
And I really want a drink.
两天后你想吃多少止痛药都行
You're gonna have all the pain pills you want in two days.
这是你对我说过最动听的话了
That is the nicest thing you have ever said to me.
我知道你很烦恼灵魂伴侣这事
I know that you're worried about this soul mate business,
但你有什么好在意的
but, you know, what do you care?
你都不相信灵魂伴侣这回事
You don't even believe in soul mates.
但索尔相信
But Sol does.
我想我希望他认为...
And I guess I hoped that he might think...
我也不知道
I don't know,
我是他的灵魂伴侣
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表