剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
because its parents were in a jam.
-什么 -我要去告诉谁吗
- What? - Do I need to go tell someone?
那个傻♥逼♥游戏 谁在乎啊
That dumb game? Oh, who cares?
-早上好 -知道性别了吗
- Good morning. - Do we know what the sex is?
差得远呢
Not even close.
那我继续睡
Good night.
天呐
Oh, boy.
看来今晚得穿运动鞋而不是拖鞋了
Looks like it's sneakers, not slippers, tonight.
约翰和他的朋友要再去商场
John and his friends are going back to the mall.
他们想在关门的时候制♥造♥点声势
They want to make some noise during closing time.
顺便买♥♥点糖果
And get some See's candy.
我做不到 买♥♥糖是好主意 但其他的就免了吧
No, I can't. I mean, yes to the candy, but no to the rest of it.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我觉得我♥干♥不下去了
I'm not sure I can do this anymore.
但这现在成我们的日常活动了
But this is our thing now.
这六个月来一直都是
It's been our thing for the last six months.
或许我们需要换个活动
Maybe we need a new thing.
我以为你喜欢呢
I thought you liked it.
是啊 最开始喜欢
I did, in the beginning.
但我喜欢跟你一起站在前线
But I love being out there on the front line with you.
很有活力 很刺♥激♥
It's energizing, it's exciting.
我觉得这让我们更亲近了
I thought it was making us feel closer.
是啊 但也让我觉得更接近死亡了
Yes, but it's also making me feel closer to death.
你不是真心的
You don't mean that.
亲爱的 我这三周来脚都是麻的
Honey, I have not been able to feel my feet for three weeks.
我都不知道它们是不是还在
I don't even know if they're still there.
我的脚还在吗
Are they still there?
是的 还在
Yes, they're still there.
放这儿
Put them here.
太好了
Oh, yes.
我可以给你买♥♥个巧克力棒棒糖 你不会有事的
I'll even buy you a chocolate lolly. You'll be fine.
我不会有事 因为我今晚不会跟你去
I'll be fine because I won't be going with you tonight.
你可以接受吗
Are you okay with that?
好吧 行
Yeah, sure.
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me.
好吧
Right.
你的航♥班♥如何
How was your flight?
本来挺好 但一侧引擎起火
It was good until one of the engines caught fire
我们只能在安大略紧急降落
and we had to do an emergency landing in Ontario.
你在加拿大
You're in Canada?
是圣贝纳迪诺 我租了车 所以还得迟到会儿
San Bernardino. I rented a car, so I'm going to be even later.
安全赶到就好
Well, just get here safely.
我尽量 但租车行只有一辆
Well, I'll try, but all the rental company had left
前南斯拉夫产的车 "帝泊洱85"
was a car made in the former Yugoslavia called an "85 Tibor."
-高级啊 -相当了
- Oh, fancy. - Very.
那人说它性能不错
The guy says it runs fine
只要我不在没拧紧螺丝的情况下
as long as I don't drive more than 40 hectares
开到40公顷
without tightening the bolts.
但你离这儿有3万公顷呢 那...
But you're 30,000 hectares away! And what...
弗兰琦
Frankie?
-你跟谁通话呢 -雅各布
- Who were you talking to? - Jacob!
不是雪丽的继子女吗
Not Sheree's stepkids?
我要怎么跟不存在的人说话
How can I talk to people who don't exist?
你以前可没被这个碍着
But it's never stopped you before.
好吧 先说最重要的 等雅各布到了
Okay, first things first, when Jacob gets here,
你得告诉他 是你挂了他的电♥话♥
you need to tell him that you're the one who hung up on him
这次不是我听力不好
and it wasn't my earring this time.
其次 把我的手♥机♥还回来
And B, give me my phone back.
你好打给阿诺德和帕特丽夏吗
Yeah, so you can call Arnold and Patricia?
我不需要打给任何人
I don't need to call anyone.
我要从内部揭开一切
I'm blowing this thing up from the inside.
"那是什么意思"
"What the hell does that mean?"
你会知道的
Oh, you'll find out.
该死的
God damn it.
天呐
Oh, God.
杏子
Apricot.
是草莓
Strawberry.
写的什么
What's it say?
"棕色的 黏黏的 是什么"
"What is brown and sticky?"
棕色 黏的 棕色 黏的[棍子]
Brown and sticky... Brown and sticky... Brown and sticky...
-别想多了 -大人都哪去了
- Don't overthink it. - Where are the grown-ups?
为什么只有我们在假装在乎
Why are we the only ones pretending to care about this?
是棍子
It's a stick!
好的
Yes.
嗯 好
Yeah. Okay.
巴里 你去哪了
Barry, where have you been?
你错过了下一条线索 是"棍子"
You missed the next clue! It's "Stick"!
-我不知道那是什么意思 -没错
- I don't know what that means. - Correct.
其实 我刚刚在打电♥话♥
Actually, I was just on the phone
跟「自然面孔公♥司♥」的劳伦聊
with Lauren from Natural Faces.
「自然大粪」的无聊小姐说了什么
Well, what did Bore-en from Natural Feces have to say?
她说 "我们决定聘用你了"
She said, "You got the job."
她压低了你提的工资要求吗 有多低
Oh, did she low-ball you? How low did her balls go?
实际上 比你给的工资高
Actually, it's more money than you paid me.
高很多
By a lot.
-她真厉害 -你希望我不去吗
- She's good. - Do you want me not to take it?
我喜欢你还问我这个问题
I love that you even asked me that question.
-去吧 -真的吗
- Take it. - Really?
是啊 这是份好工作 你该有个好工作
Yeah. It's a good job, and you should have one of those.
不过 如果他们打给我做背景调查
Although, if they call me for a reference,
我必须告诉他们你跟你的老板上♥床♥了
I'm gonna have to tell them that you fucked your boss.
在哪找到的
Where'd you find it?
狗嘴里
In a dog's mouth.
准备听线索
Here's the clue. You guys ready?
在婚礼上 你分享我
"At a wedding, you share me.
在小便器里 你冲我撒尿
In a urinal, you pee on me.
我是什么
What am I?"
这个谜语太差劲了
That is a horrible, horrible riddle.
最后一条线索 我们放飞了一把
It's the last clue. We went big.
在婚礼上分享什么
What do you share at a wedding?
袜带 舞池
The garter? The dance floor?
粥
Porridge!
我曾参加过一场婚礼 大家一起喝粥来着
I went to a wedding once where we all shared porridge.
他们现在离婚了
They're divorced now.
蛋糕
Cake.
是蛋糕吗
Is it cake?
蛋糕
It's cake?
-答案是蛋糕 -那性别揭晓的事呢
- The answer is cake? - But where's the boy or girl part?
我们去切开蛋糕就知道了
Well, let's cut the cake and find out.
真是个糟糕的派对
This is a horrible, horrible party.
现在我脑袋清醒点了
So, now that I have a clearer head
肚子里也装满了烤奶酪
and a belly full of grilled cheese parts,
我想说 你能应聘上这工作 我很为你骄傲
I just want to say I'm proud of you that you got the job.
我不希望你接受 因为这有点让我抓狂
I don't want you to take it because it's gonna make me crazy.
-你不会想让我抓狂的 -是啊
- And you don't want to do that. - No, I don't.
很好
Good.
但我已经接受了
But I already took the job.
你叫我接受的
You told me to take the job.
好吧
Okay.
没错 但我本希望你知道我跟你说的话
Yeah, but I was hoping you would know that what I told you
跟我的实际意思是完全相反的
was the complete opposite of what I was telling you.
我都说我讨厌她了 我都说她是我的死敌了
I told you that I hate her. I told you that she's my nemesis.
因为你们都穿了条紫裙子
Because you both wore a purple shirt?
是黄裙子 而且我不是因为那个讨厌她
It was a yellow skirt. And that's not why I hate her.
你知道她曾在一篇文章里说
Do you know that she said in an article
我得到这份工作的唯一原因
that the only reason I got my job
就是我妈妈可怜我吗
was because my mother feels sorry for me?
什么 那太过分了
What? That's awful.
现在我也讨厌她了 你真该早告诉我的
Now I hate her, too. You really should have told me that.
但我希望你做我真心希望你做的事
Only if I wanted you to do what I really wanted you to do
而不是我嘴上说希望你做的事
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表