剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
- And things were brutal. - That's why I left.
那里还有什么可留恋的
What was there to stay for?
我
Me.
警官 我以前从没这样过
Officer, this has never happened before,
也绝对绝对不会再犯
and it will never, ever happen again.
是啊 考虑到这极其不寻常的情况
Yeah, considering the extremely unusual circumstances here,
-我真的相信你 -是吧
- I actually believe that. - Yeah.
但我必须问问你是否喝酒了
But I do have to ask if you've been drinking.
是吗 为什么
You do? Why?
因为你开踏板车撞了警车
Because you hit a police car with a scooter
而且你身上一股波士顿酒味
and you smell like Boston.
我有医生开的处方
Well, I have a prescription.
你包里的酒有处方吗
Have one for that flask in your purse?
同作为女人 直说我现在可以怎么办吧
Girl to girl, what are my options here?
作为警官 对你这种醉酒女人
Police officer to drunk lady,
我必须记你一笔公共场合酗酒
I'm gonna have to write you up for public intox.
你准备怎么回家
How you planning on getting home?
打扰了 警官 我正要载我朋友回家
Excuse me, Officer. Hi. I was just about to drive my friend home.
-这是巴里 -我叫巴里
- That's Barry. - I'm Barry.
你好 巴里
Hi, Barry.
我一直在看民谣巡游留言板
I've been on the folk cruise message boards
大家认为我们的惊喜特邀嘉宾
and people think our surprise special guest
可能是民谣诗人丹·佛格柏
might be Dan Fogelberg.
他好像已经死了
Oh, I think he's dead.
我应该告诉他们
I should tell them.
你怎么样
How are you?
跟皮特谈得怎么样
How'd it go with Peter?
他大哭了吗 他大吼了吗
Did he cry? Did he yell?
他骂你是贱逼了吗
Did he call you the C-word?
你肯定不相信发生了什么
You won't believe what happened.
-你没辞职 -不 我辞了
- You didn't quit. - No, I quit.
我已经正式不是皮特的副导演了
I'm officially no longer Peter's assistant director.
谢天谢地 你吓到我了
Oh, thank God. You scared me.
不过我辞职时
Yeah, but when I was doing that,
保罗摔下了舞台 摔断了两条腿
Paul sort of tumbled off the stage and broke both legs.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yes!
他还好吗
Is he all right?
还好 不过这个演出季演不了了 上帝保佑他
Yes, but he's out for the season, bless his heart.
现在
And now...
皮特想让我演哈罗德·希尔
Peter wants me to play Harold Hill.
我当然拒绝他了
I told him I can't, of course.
很好
Good.
但是 他一通劝说 搞得很夸张
But... you know, he really laid it on thick.
好吧 我明白那种感觉
Yeah, I think I know the feeling.
我们到底还去不去巡游了
Are we going on this cruise or not?
当然去
Well, of course we are.
对吧
Right?
我以为我们会去
I thought we were.
那我们就去
Well... then we are.
对吧
Right?
你想让我跟你说还是去拯救演出吧
You want me to tell you to go save the show instead.
亲爱的 我就知道你会理解的
Honey. I knew you'd understand.
我并不准备那样说
Because I'm not going to.
我们不是可以查查有没有另一次巡游
Well, um... I thought we could check if there's another cruise...
并没有 一年才一次 我要去
There isn't. It's once a year, and I'm going.
-不管你跟不跟我去 -你不能不带我去
- Whether you come or not. - Oh, you can't go without me.
我当然能
Sure I can!
我到巴黎就是自♥由♥身了
I'll be a free man in Paris.
或者出了「下加州」就是了
Or off the coast of Baja, California.
面对现实吧 你根本不想去
Let's face it, you didn't want to come anyway.
才不是 我想和你共度一些时光
That's not true. I want us to spend some time together.
不够热切
Not badly enough.
那么 你做你的事 我做我的
So... you do your thing and I'll do mine.
索尔
Sol!
抱歉 不是我摔门 是风吹的
Sorry, that was the wind.
这才是我摔的
That was me!
你们先别吼我
Before you guys yell at me,
我觉得一场好的密室逃脱就能...
I figured a good Escape Room scenario just might...
-什么情况 -好啊 兄弟
- What's going on? - Hey, buddy.
你过来坐下吧
Why don't you come sit down?
-没错 -来吧
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-没出什么事吧 -没有 宝贝 过来
- Is everything okay? - Yeah, sweetie. Come here.
我们只是想跟你谈件事
We just, um... we need to talk to you about something.
你需要记住一件事 这不是你的错
And the important thing to remember is, this is not your fault.
巴德 有时两个人非常努力
Bud, sometimes two people try very hard
想做成某件事 可是...
to make things work, but...
你兄弟和我决定不喜欢对方
Your brother and I have decided to not like each other...
友善地
amicably.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是我们都非常非常爱你
It means that... we both love you very, very much.
非常爱
So much.
但我们不打算像朋友一样一起玩
But we're not gonna be hanging out.
绝不 我们很努力地试了 但是...
Ever. We tried. Very hard. But...
我们在刚刚的45分钟内渐行渐远
We've grown apart in the last 45 minutes.
是40分钟 但感觉像45分钟
Forty, but it feels like 45. Yeah.
等等 等等 所以这样就完了吗
Wait, wait, wait, wait. So, that's it?
你们不愿再努力了吗
You're just gonna stop trying?
-不 小家伙 -我们绝不会放弃你
- No, little guy. - No, we would never give up on you.
我们只是会各自爱你
We're just gonna love you separately.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我不该设计你们 这是我的错
I shouldn't have set you up, that's on me.
但你们意识到这有多不成熟了吧
But you realize how immature this is.
或者说这是我们所能做的最成熟的事
Or is it the most mature thing we could possibly do?
不 并不是 我的做法才是成熟的
No. No, it's not. What I was doing was mature.
-设计坑我们吗 -这部分不算
- Tricking us? - Not that part.
巴德
All right, Bud...
还记得爸妈告诉我们他们要分开时吗
remember when Mom and Dad told us that they were splitting up?
我们不知道该怎么熬过去 但我们熬过去了
And we didn't know how we were gonna get through it, but we did.
一切都很好
And everything's fine.
分开了 但没事
You know, it's separate, but it's fine.
我们做什么事都一起
And we all do things together.
我们和老妈是朋友 和老爸是朋友
We're friends with Mom. We're friends with Dad.
和罗伯特是朋友 我们都认识格蕾丝
We're friends with Robert. We know Grace.
一切都很好
And everything's fine.
一切都很好
And everything's fine.
狗公♥寓♥
谢谢你刚刚帮了我
Thank you for the help back there.
没事 不用放在心上
Sure, it's no problem.
但你没有见过我
But you did not see me.
你没见到我开那玩意儿
You did not see that thing that I was driving.
我是会计 我习惯了无视法律
Look, I'm an accountant. I'm used to ignoring the law.
我不知道我为什么说了这话 我爱法律
I don't know why I said that. I love the law.
有一次 我买♥♥了件皮夹克...
Well, there was this one time, I bought a leather jacket and I...
-巴里 -抱歉
- Barry. - Sorry.
-今天这事从没发生 -谢谢
- This car ride never happened. - Thank you.
我很可能会后悔问这个问题 不过
Look, I'm probably gonna regret asking this, but...
你没事吧
are you okay?
既然今天这事不曾发生
Look, since this car ride is not happening,
你不妨说实话
you know, you might as well come clean, right?
因为我的膝盖
It's my knee.
我不想让布丽安娜知道情况有多糟糕
And I don't want Brianna to know how bad it is,
因为她很毒舌 又爱评判别人
because she is mean and judgmental
她会让我进养老院
and she will put me in a home.
如果真有人觉得
Actually, if anyone would think
在五金店醉酒不算什么
it was cool to be drunk in a hardware store,
那肯定是你女儿
it's your daughter.
是啊 她很可能大笑一番
Yeah, she'd probably get a kick out of it.
没错 她可能会理解的 如果...
Yeah. And she actually might be... really understanding if...
-如果真有什么毛病 -没有任何毛病
- I don't know, something was wrong. - Nothing's wrong.
只是 我可能真成了要骑踏板车的人了
Well, except I might be a scooter person after all.
什么 骑踏板车的人
I'm sorry, a "Scooter person"?
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表