剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
成功地在社会准则之外探索
who have had some success venturing outside the social norms
来找到对彼此最合适的安排
to find an arrangement that works best for them.
什么样的安排
What kind of arrangement?
比如分开一段时间
Something like spending some time apart.
那样能解决什么
What would that solve?
可能会让你们两个的压力都小一点
Well, it might take the pressure off of both of you,
还有婚姻的压力
and your marriage.
如果又有一位"罗伊"出现
If a "Roy" pops up again,
或许你就能毫不愧疚地去探索
perhaps you could explore that without any guilt.
你是说
You mean...
探索
explore?
但我是天主教♥徒♥ 我的天
But I'm Catholic, for Christ's sake!
我们还结婚了
And we're married!
你们也都是男人
And you're also men.
你们有复杂的生理冲动
You have complex biological impulses,
而单配偶制或许与这种冲动相悖
and monogamy may run contrary to those impulses.
开放性婚姻只是一个方法 还有很多其他的
An open marriage is just one idea. There are many others.
我想说的是你们或许想重新定义亲密关系
All I'm saying is that you may want to redefine intimacy
来弄明白什么才适合你们这对伴侣
to find what works for both of you as a couple.
但这是什么意思
But what does that mean?
意思是为了修复你们的关系
Well, it means that in order to fix this relationship,
你们或许需要 完全开放
you may need to... break it wide open.
和别人完全沉默地
It's very uncomfortable
一起用晚餐真的很不舒服
eating dinner with someone in complete silence.
你可是每隔15秒就开一次口
You have literally spoken every 15 seconds.
你是弗兰琦·伯格斯丁吗
Are you Frankie Bergstein?
我很欣喜我不是
I am thrilled to say I am not.
你们刚才说弗兰琦·伯格斯丁吗
Are you guys talking Frankie Bergstein over here?
你是弗兰琦吗
Are you Frankie?
-是 -我叫萨莉·加斯帕
- Yeah. - My name is Sally Gaspar.
我是哈莉特·弗兰克尔的表妹
I'm Harriet Frankel's cousin.
弗兰克尔 她姓这个啊
Frankel! That's what it was.
我的天 你为什么来这里
Oh, my God! Why are you here?
如果你是来杀她的 请进吧
Yeah, if you're here to kill her, please come in.
抱歉突然闯来 但有朋友给我发了你的采访
I'm sorry to barge in, but a friend sent me your interview.
我不知道你信不信这种事情 但是
I don't know if you believe in these kinds of things, but...
-如果哈莉特在天有灵 -我相信
- if Harriet had a message from beyond... - I believe in them!
哈莉特告诉我你会信的
Harriet told me you would.
她会告诉你不是你们的错
And she'd tell you that this was not your fault.
没错 你们改变了她的人生
No, you changed her life.
-是吗 -是的
- We did? - Yeah.
她丈夫去世后 她不再去看电影
After her husband passed, she stopped going to movies,
对寺庙也没有了兴趣
she lost interest in temple.
然后她发现了你们的产品
And then she found your product.
我知道这听起来很蠢
And I know this sounds silly,
但它让我以前认识的那位表姐回来了
but it brought back the cousin that I once knew.
她重回了寺庙 又开始看电影了
She returned to temple and started seeing movies?
她还开始唱饶舌了
She even started rapping!
拜托一定要有视频啊
Oh, tell me there's video.
所以 所以你认为 不是我们害死了她
So... So you don't... think that we killed her?
当然 恰恰相反
No! Quite the opposite.
你们的振动棒给了她生命
Your vibrator gave her life.
还给了她死亡 但先给了她生命
And then death, but first, life.
瞧 你听到了吗
See? Did you hear that?
我听到了
Yeah, I did.
你们二位完全不用难过
You two have nothing to feel bad about.
我很高兴你这么想
I'm so glad you feel that way.
我不知道其他人是不是赞同你
I don't know if the rest of the world agrees with you...
你在开玩笑吗 最近看过你们的脸书主页吗
Are you kidding me? Have you seen your Facebook page lately?
我不再上脸书了
I don't log on anymore
因为我总是忍♥不住去看雅各布和温妮的消息
because I end up in a Jacob/Winnie rabbit hole.
对 我是怕到不敢看
Yeah, and I'm too scared to look.
你们应该上去看看
Well, you should probably check it out.
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
我给哈莉特的朋友们做了这个
I had these made for Harriet's friends.
我孙子在纽约大学读书 现在在做T恤
My grandson went to NYU and now he's making T-shirts.
我认为我们都应该向哈莉特学习
I think we should all be a little more like Harriet.
天呐
Oh. Gosh!
我们又多了4千名新会员
We have 4,000 new members!
我是哈莉特
-所有人都像哈莉特一样 -看看
- Everybody is getting their Harriet on. - Let's see.
亚基马的泰莉·苏·埃珀森说
Terrie Sue Epperson from Yakima,
"我想与哈莉特感同身受"
"I want what Harriet's having."
德克萨斯州科利维尔的
Molly and Teresa of Colleyville,
莫莉和特蕾莎说 要举办活力振动棒早午餐
Texas are hosting a Vybrant brunch!
还有 看这个
And... Oh, look at this.
荷兰的凯蒂为弗兰琦·伯格斯丁"着迷"
Katie from the Netherlands is "Bezeten" with Frankie Bergstein.
我的天 现在不止是振动棒了吧
Oh, God. It's more than a vibrator now, isn't it?
这是一场运动
It's a movement.
是我们开启的
And we started it.
什么鬼
What the hell?
我的天
Oh, my G...
我的浴缸
My tub!
好的 晚安
Okay, good night.
同
妻
俱乐部
第四季第十集
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表