剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
是他吗
Is this him?
没错 那是尼克的照片
Oh, yeah. That's a Nick pic.
不知道这个词是不是因为他才有的
I wonder if that's how they came up with that term.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你在跟那个想抢我们公♥司♥的人约会
You are dating the guy who tried to steal our business!
他没想抢走我们的生意
He wasn't trying to steal our business.
那是他在调情
It was just his way of flirting.
就像希♥特♥勒♥攻下波兰也是调情吗
Oh, like how Hitler flirted with Poland.
你怎么知道尼克的
How did you find out about Nick?
你拷问我的室友了吗
Have you been grilling my roommate?
总得有人告诉我这里的情况
Well, someone has to start filling me in on what's going on here.
-是雪丽叫你去跟他约会的吗 -不是
- Was it Sheree's idea for you to date him? - No.
好吧 反正 他完全不合适你
Okay, well, he's wrong for you on every level.
为什么 因为他的车不烧小米吗
Why? Because he doesn't drive a car that runs on millet?
他是个没有灵魂的大企业怪兽
He is a soulless corporate monster!
很抱歉我不想跟一个还在为
Well, I'm sorry that I'm not dating a hippie who's still
还在为「清水合唱团」的解散心痛的嬉皮士约会
reeling from the break-up of Creedence Clearwater Revival.
他们是兄弟 他们该解决矛盾的
They were brothers! They should have worked it out!
听着 这没什么的
Look, it's no big deal, okay?
我和尼克只是随意的交往
It's just casual between me and Nick.
他进入过你吗
Has he been inside you?
你说得我好像座城♥堡♥
You make me sound like a fort.
有吗
Well?
-有 -天呐 情况比我想的还糟
- Yes. - Oh, God, this is worse than I thought.
我对你毫无影响吗
Did I not have any effect on you?
因为离了我 你已经迷失方向 女士
Because without me, you have lost your bearings, lady.
你在吃碳水化合物 还跳舞
You're eating carbs, dancing.
我离开时的那个空壳机器人呢
Where is that empty robot I left?
瞧 这才是重点
See, that is the point!
你离开了
You left.
你怎么总忘记这个 真有意思
It's so funny how you keep forgetting that part.
你是有什么问题
What is your problem?
我的问题是 你抹去了我
My problem is that you have erased me!
我向前看了 就像你那样
I moved on, just like you did.
但你向前看的方式完全错了
Well, the way you moved on was all wrong.
按你所说 对我来说挺好的
Well, according to you. It's working for me.
饶了我吧 你两天后要上飞机走人了
I mean, give me a break. You're gonna get on a plane in two days.
你又不用担心
You don't have to worry about it,
你把租约签了吧
so would you just sign the lease
给雪丽点
and give Sheree some
安全感 也给我点清静 拜托了
security and give me some peace of mind, please?
你说得对 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
这现在是你和雪丽的房♥子了
This is your house with Sheree now.
天呐 这是30年的租约呢
Oh, my God, this is a 30-year lease!
是3年的租约
It's a three-year lease!
我没戴眼镜
I don't have my glasses.
在这里签字
Just sign right here.
是男孩还是女孩
女孩还是男孩
男孩还是女孩
抵触 对美国女性的不宣而战
也就是说 反女权的抵触并非
"In other words, the anti-feminist backlash was set off
被女性的完全平等进程触发
not by women's achievement of full equality,
而是因为她们获胜的可能性越来越大
but by the increased possibility that they might win it."
太符合当前的时局了 妈妈
Now more relevant than ever, Mom.
但或许该让艾莉森休息一下了
But perhaps it's time to give Allison a little break.
好 但我们得赶紧开始读《女性的奥秘》
All right, but we've got to get started reading The Feminine Mystique.
我等你长大些后才读给你听的
I didn't get to read that to you till later.
是啊 但还是塑造了四岁的我
Yes, but it still shaped me as a four-year-old.
其他孩子看的都是《乌龟大王亚特尔》
Other kids had Yertle the Turtle,
但我让他们知道贝蒂·弗莱顿也很有趣
but I showed them Betty Friedan was fun, too.
所以你才老被人打吗
Is this why you got beat up a lot?
而且我万圣节也扮成了贝蒂·弗莱顿
Well, also, I was Betty Friedan for Halloween.
-不是吧 -是啊
- No. - Yeah.
-连续三年 -不是吧
- Three Halloweens in a row. - No.
至少有人见到我很开心
At least someone's happy to see me
而且没去弄来个新室友
who did not run out and get a new roommate.
其实 巴里一周前搬来跟我同居了
Well, actually, Barry moved in a week ago.
-天呐 -弗兰琦
- Oh, my God! - Frankie.
巴里
Barry!
我消息太不灵通了
Oh, I am so out of the loop!
她是怎么说服你回到圣地亚哥的
How did she even get you to come back to San Diego?
-深入的灵魂交流 -激烈的肉体交战
- Really deep heart-to-hearts. - Pretty freaky sex stuff.
我有点不好意思
Well, I feel terrible.
我给大家都准备了大件绿松石首饰 但没给你买♥♥
I got everyone else chunky turquoise jewelry except you.
他可以戴我的
Oh, he can have mine.
该我了
My turn!
倒数10分钟 准备狂欢的揭晓时刻
T-minus ten minutes until the reveal revelry begins!
-太棒了 -太棒了
- Yes! - Yes.
不是吧
No.
你们有点臭
You guys are a little ripe.
抱歉 我们没时间回家
Sorry. We didn't have time to go home
洗掉监狱的味儿
and freshen up after prison.
不 我深有体会
Oh, no. I've been there.
但腊肠味儿是怎么回事
But what's with the bologna smell?
我们在里面时
When we were on the inside,
我们用他们给我们的三明治当小枕头
we used the sandwiches they gave us as tiny pillows.
你们越来越轻车熟路了
You're getting really good at this.
你说这话意义非凡
Coming from you that means something.
真是暖心的父子对话
Heartwarming father-son chat.
我能摸到他的小屁♥股♥
I can feel his little behind.
-那肯定是他的蛋蛋 -那是我的胸
- Those must be his testicles. - But those are my boobs.
很抱歉我非要让你参加这个巴德-艾莉森自恋的
So sorry that I dragged you into this awful Bud-Allison narcissistic
"我们是世界上最先成功造人"的扯淡活动
"We're the first people to ever have a baby" bullshit.
我不介意啦
Well, I'm okay with it.
就像之后的送礼会 命名会
Just like I will be for the baby shower, the baby-naming,
还有一周岁生日
not to mention the first birthday party.
说真的 我们还要庆祝多少次
Seriously, how many times do we have to celebrate
艾莉森被内♥射♥成功的事
that Allison took a load?
你好浪漫
You are such a romantic.
我被内♥射♥无数次了 怎么没人给我办派对
I've taken a million loads. Nobody's ever thrown a party for me.
-什么 -告诉我你什么时候想走
- What? - So just tell me when you want to leave
我们随时可以走
and we will get out of here whenever you want.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
-你想走吗 -不用
- You want to leave? - I'm okay.
那好
Cool.
-现在呢 -够了
- How about now? - Okay, stop it.
我们回去跟大家在一起吧
Let's go back to the group.
如果我住这里 我的手会永不离开这个肚子
If I lived here, my hands would never leave this belly.
真温馨
Oh, that's nice.
-巴德 -你需要点什么吗
- Bud? - Yes? Is there anything I can get for you?
有件事...
Well, there is one thing...
可以...
Can I?
天呐 别在这儿
Please, God, not here.
她想要什么就给她什么
She gets whatever she needs.
巴德 别
Bud, no!
是因为怀孕 她喜欢吸入信息素
It's a pregnancy thing. Okay? She likes to inhale the pheromones.
谢谢 宝贝 我就想吸一口
Thanks, babe. I just needed a quick hit.
我如果不喝酒绝对撑不下去这活动
There's no way I am going to get through this sober.
天呐 我怀念这样
Oh, God, I miss this.
专指这个吗
Like, you miss this specifically?
是啊 这是怀孕的一部分
Well, yeah, it's part of the pregnancy.
我什么都不想错过
I don't want to miss a thing.
要是你们突然决定结婚呢
What if you decide to get married on the spur of the moment?
我们还没到那个程度 妈妈
We're not there yet, Mom.
是啊 还有17个婴儿派对要先办完呢
Yeah, we have like 17 baby parties to get through first.
弗兰琦 你的画室里还有大♥麻♥吗
Frankie, are you still stashing up in your studio?
五个 还有五个派对
There are five. Five more parties.
好吧
Okay.
我需要一杯
I want one of those.
你从不这么早喝酒 怎么了
You never drink this early. What's the matter?
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表