剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
然后拿手喂给它
And then hand-feed it to him,
要不带任何攻击性地蜷在地上
crouching down very non-aggressively on the floor.
我还是别那样吧 它不过是只狗
How about I don't do that? And he's a dog.
拿这个态度对劳伦去吧
Save that attitude for Lauren.
我得告诉你
I have to show you
他喜欢拱的那双UGG鞋在哪
where I keep the Ugg boot he likes to hump.
什么
The what?
我们叫她坎迪斯
We call her Candace.
该死 再给我一张
Damn it. Give me another one.
你都弄坏我的两个了 弄坏一个你自己的吧
You've broken two of mine. Go break another one of your own.
好吧
Fine.
谁还用大来卡啊
Who still uses Diners Club?
"史蒂文·卡博诺" 是他
"Steven Capono," That's who.
我就不问了
I'm not gonna ask.
别问
Oh, don't.
该死
Shit.
别担心 车♥库♥门我开过千百万遍了
Oh, don't worry, I've done this hanger thing a million times
就为了进我们家车♥库♥
to get access to our garage.
-或者开着也行 -是啊 也可以
- Yeah, or you just leave it open. - Well, that works, too.
给我吧
Hey, just give it to me.
好主意 你更高 我来盯梢
Good idea. You're taller. I'll keep watch.
那只松鼠 它盯住我们了
That squirrel. That squirrel's got its eye on us.
我正好也有个松鼠的故事得讲给雅各布听
Which is the crux of the squirrel story I have to tell Jacob.
想得美 中情局机器松鼠
Nice try, CIA robot-squirrel.
我做到了 来 我做到了 我好坏
I did it! Here. I did it! I did it! Oh, I'm a bad girl.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace! Grace! Grace!
太好了
Yes!
我们做到了
We did it!
冷静 冷静
Be cool. Be cool.
格蕾丝 告诉弗兰琦她的伪装成功了
Hi, Grace. Tell Frankie her disguise worked.
邮局女士...人员 邮递员 没发现我是谁
The mail lady... person, mailperson, had no idea who I was.
好 我们进了你的车♥库♥ 但被门锁在屋外了
I will. But... we're in your garage and we've hit a deadbolt.
天呐 门怎么那么难搞
God, why are doors so hard?
其实还有条路
But there's another way.
但你们不会喜欢的
But, oh, you're not gonna like it.
你可以的 格蕾丝
You can do this, Grace.
你为此训练了一辈子
You've been training for it your whole life.
是啊 可我开始吃切达饼干后就不好说了
Yeah, not since I started eating cheddar biscuits.
此时就需要用上木底软帮鞋了
That's what the cloggasins are for.
如果你卡住了 我可以把你踢过去
If you get stuck, I can kick you on through.
-那个对我没用的 -别担心
- That is not going to work for me. - Oh, don't worry.
木底软帮鞋既有木底的重量
The cloggasins have the heft of a clog,
但像软帮鞋一样软
but the softness of a moccasin.
那是圣菲唯一的好东西
They're the one good thing that came out of Santa Fe.
还是最糟的东西呢
Or are they, in fact, the worst thing?
得了 格蕾丝 我也想试 但我的背
Oh, come on, Grace. I'd try it, but my back...
别踢我
Don't kick me.
发誓不会
Scout's honor.
好吧 来吧
Okay, here we go.
好样的 你在做了
That's it! You're doing it!
我卡住了
I'm stuck!
我叫你别那么做了
I said not to do that!
-但有用啊 -没有的
- But it's helping! - No, it's not!
但好玩啊
But it's fun!
进去 好的
Get this side in. Yes!
好样的 你做到了 我们进去了
That's it! You did it! We're in!
-天呐 我的膝盖 -不
- Oh, God, my knee. - Oh, no!
哪个膝盖 关节炎还是半月板撕裂的那个
Which knee? The arthritic knee or the torn meniscus knee?
我勒死你时还能
The one that's still strong enough
有劲把你摁在地上的那个
to pin you down while I strangle you.
在73岁高龄被称为"新人"就已经很棒了
"To be called a 'newcomer' at age 73 was sweet enough...
但还能赢得这个奖项
but to actually win this?
我要感谢好多人
I have so many people to thank.
首先 最重要的 是我的好丈夫 索尔
First and foremost, my wonderful husband, Sol,
感谢他的爱 以及劝服我冷静别自杀
for loving me and talking me down off every ledge in our house."
此处有笑声
Pause for laugh.
感谢导演皮特 以及金 圣人一般的编舞
"To Peter, our director, Kim, our saint of a choreographer,
卡司里的汉子们 和两位美女
all the guys in the cast, and our two dolls...
猜猜《音乐人》之后我想做哪部剧
Guess which show I want to do after The Music Man?"
此处有笑声
Pause for laugh.
-等等 哪部剧 -《红男绿女》
- Wait, what show? - Guys and Dolls.
感谢美衣坊赞助今晚的盛事
"To everyone at dressbarn for sponsoring this fancy evening,
我深感荣幸 我很受触动 我情绪激动
I'm honored, I'm touched, I'm verklempt,
我们坐车回家时 这些都是索尔的麻烦了
all of which Sol will have to deal with on the car ride home.
谢谢 上帝保佑
Thank you, and God bless."
-很棒 我能提个建议吗 -当然
- Wonderful. Can I make a suggestion? - Always.
如果这是你的瓦妮莎·雷德格瑞夫时刻呢
What if this is your Vanessa Redgrave moment?
我想把每一刻都当做我的瓦妮莎·雷德格瑞夫时刻
I like to think of every moment as my Vanessa Redgrave moment.
我是指她在奥斯卡讲话里注入了政♥治♥宣言
I meant at how she used her Oscar speech as a political platform.
索尔 这是宣传美衣坊的时刻
Sol, this is a dressbarn platform.
并不是烧胸罩的合适时间和地点
It's hardly the time or the place for burning our bras.
我们得利用我们
We need to take advantage of
可以利用的一切机会
whatever platform we find ourselves standing on.
现在有很多话应该被说出来
There are so many things that need saying right now,
而这就是说出来的大好机会
and this is a chance to say it.
在室内
Indoors.
穿着我们的高档衣服
In our Sunday best.
不会被警♥察♥带走
With no threat of police action.
那可能更多是你喜欢做的事 不是我
That may be more of a "you" thing than a "me" thing.
你是说
You mean...
比如熨衣服吗
like ironing?
你刚在干什么
What were you doing?
-没事 -小婊砸 你在看什么东西
- Nothing. - Bitch, you were watching something.
我是你老板
I am your boss.
抱歉 小婊砸太太 你在看什么呢
Sorry. Mrs. Bitch, what were you watching?
好吧
Okay, fine.
是小口水摄像头
it's the Spit-cam...
现在还有巴里一同出镜
now co-starring Barry.
-你在监视他 -没有
- You're spying. - No, I'm not spying.
巴里知道有摄像头吗
Does Barry know the cameras are there?
可能内心深处是知道的
Probably, deep down. Yeah.
那就是不知道
So, no.
午餐时间到了 我得确保
It's lunchtime and I need to make sure
他正确给它喂食了
that he feeds him correctly.
真乖 巴里
Good boy, Barry.
不 别直接塞
No, don't rub his face in it.
真是有趣
This... is... riveting.
他也就试了两秒就放弃了
He tried for, like, two seconds, and then he just gave up.
是啊 就像我和《老大哥》
Yeah, like me and the Big Brother program.
迪亚哥啊
Diego.
嗯 不难看出大家为什么都想要这房♥子
Yeah, I can see why everyone's fighting over this place.
我们得找到信 然后赶紧离开
We need to find this letter and get out of here.
等我们回家我给你的膝盖做灵气疗法
I'll do Reiki on your knee when we get home.
真是好极了
Oh, that'll be great.
-真的吗 -假的
- Really? - No!
帮我找
Now help me look!
-关掉 -是巴德
- Turn that off! - It's Bud.
他们要去问孩子的性别
They were finding out the sex of the baby.
我们擅闯民宅了 我们没时间...
We have broken and entered. This is no time...
我很快就好
I'll be quick.
亲爱的
Hey, hi, honey.
嗯 直说吧
Yes. Cut right to it.
-是女孩 -很好 挂吧
- It's a girl! - That's great. Now hang up.
巴德 恭喜你 我回头再打给你
Bud, congratulations. I'll call you right back.
艾莉森
Hi, Allison.
明天是满月 我会带水晶过去
Tomorrow's a full moon, I'll come over and bring my crystals.
再见 艾莉森
Bye, Allison!
虽然我们正在洗劫民宅
Just because we are in the middle of a heist
不代表可以不顾电♥话♥礼节
doesn't mean that phone etiquette flies out the GD window.
好吧 那洗劫礼节呢
Yeah, well, what about heist etiquette?
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表