剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
- No, thanks. - I mean no.
我只顾着说我自己了
Well, listen to me just going on about myself.
你们的退休生活如何啊
How are you boys enjoying retirement?
非常好 我最近参演了《音乐人》
It's great. I'm starring in The Music Man.
我在积极参与地方运动
And I'm heavily involved in local activism.
不知道你听没听说 我演的上一部剧拿了塔比奖
I don't know if you've heard, but I won a Tappy for my last show.
我听说了
I did hear that.
真的吗
You did?
假的
No.
还有我开始织粉"猫"[阴♥道♥]帽了
And I started knitting P-hats.
你可以直接对我说"阴♥道♥"的 索尔
You can use the word "Pussy" with me, Sol.
我可以接受的
I'm cool.
我们最近一直很忙
We've just been very busy.
而且开心 非常开心
And happy. Really happy.
忙忙碌碌 开开心心
Busy busy and happy happy.
还
And...
非常 非常忙
very, very busy.
别废话了
Cut the crap, boys.
谈谈究竟发生了什么事吧
Let's talk about what's really going on.
我们能去露台上抽烟吗
Can we smoke on the patio?
-我们不太... -那来阻止我啊
- We don't really... - Well, try and stop me.
我晕过去了吗
Did I pass out?
是的
Yep.
格蕾丝 你没看到我刚刚看到的那一幕
Grace, you didn't see what I saw.
你直接看着它的时候会可怕很多
It's way worse when you look at it straight on.
快支持一下我 玛洛丽
Back me up here, Mallory.
我们没那么熟吧
We don't know each other that well.
-我还以为你是比较友好的那个女儿 -她的确是
- I thought you were the nice one. - She is.
但幸亏不友好的那位常常健身
But luckily, the not-nice one does CrossFit
才能把你从地上挪到沙发上
and was able to pick you up and put you on that couch.
怎么了 我的确健身的
What? I do CrossFit.
我说我健身 我的天呐
I say I do CrossFit... Aah! Jesus-ah!
瞧吧 不是只有我反应很大
See? It's not just me.
至少我现在还站着
Well, at least I remained upright.
我们得让你起来走走
We are gonna get you up and walking.
我觉得我现在还走不了路
I don't think I can walk right now.
我觉得她说的是我 基尔代尔医生
I think she was referring to me, Dr. Kildare.
我敢肯定你连基尔代尔医生是谁都不知道
Oh, I'm sure you don't even know who Dr. Kildare is.
她在考验我 她总是在考验我
She's testing me. She's always testing me.
我没有考验你
I'm not testing you.
-况且你也没有通过 -我哪里没通过了
- And you failed. - I didn't fail anything.
我可能晕过去了 也可能没有
Just because I may or may not have fainted
但这不能说明我不能照顾好你
does not mean I can't take care of you.
算了 我来发短♥信♥给我的理疗师
You know what? I'm gonna text my physical therapist
让他来帮你行走吧
to help you move around.
你的人还能上门服务啊
Your guy makes house calls?
他所有的事情都有人上门服务
Oh, he's got guys that make house calls for everything.
他就是这么照顾人的
That's how he takes care of people,
打电♥话♥叫他的人过来
he just calls one of his guys.
怎么了 怎么了
What? What?
她向来居高临下 上面的空气一定很稀薄
The air must be really thin up there on her high horse.
可能影响到了她的记忆力
It's probably affecting her memory.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
小时候我们生病的时候
When we were young and we'd get sick,
你总是会"叫个人"来搞定
you'd always "call in a guy" to deal with us
这样你就不必亲自处理了
so that you didn't have to.
叫谁
Who?
-爸爸 -爸
- Daddy! - Dad!
我不是不能照顾你们
It's not that I couldn't.
只是不想
It's that I didn't want to.
是啊 你不是那种
Yeah, you weren't exactly
愿意拿走我们嚼过的口香糖的妈妈
the kind of mom we could give our gum to.
-她会逼我们吞下去 -你们当我是垃圾桶吗
- She made us swallow it. - What am I, some kind of garbage can?
我们真是一种人 我也是个差劲的家长
It's like we're the same person. I was a shitty parent, too.
我们又多了一个共同点
This is yet one more thing we have in common.
我不是个差劲的家长
I was not a shitty parent!
如果我是 我的女儿们就不会来看我了
If I were, my daughters wouldn't have dropped by to check on me.
你就会依然躺在地板上
And you'd still be on the floor.
其实 是弗兰琦让我们过来的
Well, actually, Frankie asked us to come over.
那才是个好妈妈
There's a mom.
你在那儿干什么呢
What are you doing over there?
我在看温妮的Facebook主页
I'm on Winnie's Facebook page.
这上面有没有"我讨厌温妮"这种按钮啊
Is there an I-Hate-Winnie button on this thing?
温妮是谁
Who's Winnie?
一个想当主角的十八线女演员
Just some background actress angling for a leading part.
雅各布哪儿去了
Where's Jacob?
他走了
He left.
-一切都还好吗 -这你得去问温妮了
- Is everything okay? - You'll have to ask Winnie.
不 我去问温妮 该问问题的人是我
No, I'll ask Winnie. I'm the one asking questions here.
妈 发生什么事了
Mom, what's going on?
你在担心雅各布和那个女人吗
Are you worried about Jacob and this woman?
我不知道我在担心什么
I don't know what I'm worried about!
我也不知道发生了什么 因为我不在圣菲
I don't know what's going on because I'm not in Santa Fe.
我在这儿 现在他也来了 我却在这里
I'm here. And now he's here, and I'm here.
-我得离开这里 -你不能走
- I gotta get out of here. - You can't go!
是啊 万一我又把手指伸进她头里了怎么办
Yeah, what if I put my finger in her head again?
万一她对花生过敏却无法告诉我们呢
What if she's allergic to peanuts but she can't tell us?
我们显然对这些事一无所知
We clearly don't know what we're doing.
告诉你们个秘密吧 没人知道
Here's a secret: nobody does.
除了大主持人雷吉斯·菲尔宾的父母
Except for whoever raised Regis Philbin.
但我不希望搞砸
But I don't want to fuck it up.
你会搞砸的 但你们都是好人
You will, but you're good people.
无论你们搞得多砸 信念都会没事的
No matter how much you fuck up, Faith is gonna be okay.
她刚是给我们的孩子取名叫"信念"了吗
Did she just name our baby "Faith"?
我想是的
I think she did.
我好像挺喜欢的
I think I like it.
我好像也挺喜欢的
I think I like it, too.
你好 信念
Hi, Faith.
我们要搞砸你啦
We're gonna fuck you up.
看起来好漂亮
Oh, it looks so nice!
你看着也很漂亮
You look nice!
谢谢
Thanks.
我带了气泡苹果酒
I have sparkling cider.
好棒
Fancy!
-我挡住你了 -没有
- I'm in the way. - No.
-我得... -好
- I'm gonna... - Okay.
这是什么新古龙水吗
Is that a new cologne?
-是豆子 -豆子
- Beans. - Beans.
-在那儿 -那儿
- There. - There.
萨尔萨辣酱
Salsa.
你有什么地方需要帮忙吗
You need help with anything?
不用 不用 我快弄完了
No, no. I'm almost done.
一切尽在掌握
I've got it all under control.
该死 又是番茄惹的祸
Damn it! Another tomato disaster.
有点臭
Smells in here.
我还是出去等吧
Maybe I should wait outside.
-好主意 -好
- That's a good idea. - Okay.
两位 "灵魂伴侣"不过是一个词而已
Boys, "Soul mate" is just a word.
其实是两个词
It's actually two words.
这个词 那个词
Words, words.
就像你们以前过分挑剔我起草的那些
It's like when you two obsessed over every little word
法律文件里的字字句句 谁在乎那些啊
in those legal documents I typed up. I mean, who cares?
不好意思 但那些词是很重要的
I'm sorry, but these words do matter.
是 但你们一直
Yes, but you just kept
咬着某些词不放
going 'round and 'round in circles about it.
你们想没想过为什么我的房♥产上有那么多留置权
Did you ever wonder why I had those liens on my house?
我猜是和你的异域爬行动物乐园有关
I'd imagined it had to do with your menagerie of exotic reptiles.
事实是 我有点赌瘾
The truth is, I had a bit of a gambling problem.
-真的吗 -我直到去看心理医生才意识到这点
- You did? - Well, I didn't realize it till I went to therapy.
不是那些留置权让你意识到的吗
It wasn't the liens on your house that made you realize it?
不是 自作聪明先生 所以我才需要心理治疗
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表