剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
葬礼怎么样
How was the funeral?
本周最佳葬礼
Best one this week.
满分五星的话 我给它打四星
I'd give it four out of five headstones.
为什么不给五星呢
Why'd you hold back on the fifth?
想要拿满分 必须得有些特别的元素
Oh, to get the fifth headstone, I need something really special.
比如军乐队 烟火
You know, marching bands. Fireworks.
或者畅饮的伏特加
All-you-can-eat vodka.
如果你戴眼镜的话 就不用这样眯眼看了
You know, if you used your glasses, you wouldn't need to squint.
我要是能找到 当然会戴了
Duh. I'd use them if I could find them.
当日送货上门加收100美元是不是太贵了
Is a hundred dollars too much to pay for same-day shipping?
你总算下定决心剁手去买♥♥
Finally pulling the trigger on that canoe
那艘停泊在你购物车多周的独木舟了吗
you've had in your shopping cart for weeks?
那个已经发货了 我说的是婴儿床
Already on the way. I'm talking cribs.
真是出人意料的传统之选啊
Surprisingly traditional choice.
但我相信经过你的组装之后
I'm sure it'll look postmodern
它会看起来更具有后现代主义风格的
when you finish putting it together.
索尔负责组装 而我会让它更有弗兰琦风格
Sol's putting it together, then I will "Frankie-tize" it.
我猜那一定会用到很多大♥麻♥和珠子了
Oh, I assume that means a lot of hemp and beads.
珠子可是有潜在的窒息危险的 格蕾丝
Beads are a choking hazard, Grace.
你这算哪门子外婆啊
What kind of grandmother are you?
就是买♥♥完婴儿床便不会再靠近的那种
The kind that buys the crib and never goes near it again.
-你拿的最好不是我的信♥用♥卡♥ -无需多虑
- That better not be my credit card. - Oh, don't worry.
不得你的允许 我不会用你的卡了
I'm not using your card without permission.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
但我可以擅自随意刷索尔的卡
I'm using Sol's card without permission.
老天爷 弗兰琦
Oh, God, Frankie.
你真心得重拾你的信♥用♥卡♥和生活了
You really gotta get your cards and your life back.
我一直在努力 但我不知道还能怎么办
I've been trying. I don't know what to do anymore.
他们今天把我的手♥机♥都停掉了
They turned off my cell phone today.
这倒提醒我了 你得把我加入你的家庭套餐
Which reminds me, you've gotta put me on your family plan.
我不会接的
I'm not answering that.
-那我来 -别 别接
- I will. - No, no, no!
只有老年人才用座机呢
Only old people use the landline.
而他们使用座机的唯一原因就是
And the only reason they use it
向我们指引通往殡仪馆的路
is to give us directions to a funeral home.
但也可能是卡奥迪或巴德打来的
But it might be Coyote or Bud.
他们知道我的手♥机♥被停掉了
They know that my cell phone was shut off.
喂
Hello?
是找你的
It's for you.
有人去世了
Someone died.
很遗憾你的朋友玛丽去世了
I'm sorry about your friend Mary.
我也是
Me, too.
又是一场不得不去的葬礼
Another funeral I've got to go to.
是又一场我们不得不去的葬礼
Another funeral we have to go to.
所以你要跟我一起去吗
So you're going with me?
除非你希望我一个人去
Unless you'd like me to go on my own.
反正你都一个人乘游轮旅行了
Well, you took a cruise on your own.
没错 我也可以乘游轮去参加葬礼
Yes. And I could take a cruise to the funeral,
但我不清楚那边的停靠码头在哪
but I don't know what the docking situation is there.
听着 你没必要去 反正玛丽不是你朋友
Look, you don't have to go. I mean, Mary wasn't your friend.
我说了我会去 好吧
I said I'll go. Okay?
-不想去可以不去 -你到底想不想要我去
- Unless you don't want to. - Do you want me to go or not?
因为我可以省下这个时间组装我孙女的婴儿床
Because I could use the time to build my granddaughter's crib.
我很乐意你和我一起去 但我完全理解
I would love to have you with me, but I totally understand.
我是想说 你已经退休了
I mean, you are retired
所以完全有充裕的时间去组装婴儿床
and have all the time in the world to assemble a crib,
不过你说得没错 你不应该去
but you're right. You shouldn't go.
我不去你生气吗
Are you upset I'm not going?
我生气的是我们还在唠这件事
I'm upset we're still having this conversation.
我知道你为什么打电♥话♥来
I know why you're calling.
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
你是想知道我给明天的约会安排了什么特殊的节目
You're calling to see what special plans I have for us tomorrow.
我打来是要取消约会
I'm calling to cancel.
-我朋友玛丽去世了 -天呐
- My friend Mary died. - Oh, my God.
我基本上没怎么错过 但如果我错了就
Boy, I'm not often wrong, but when I am...
我很遗憾 葬礼是什么时候 我去接你
I'm so sorry. When's the funeral? I'll pick you up.
不用 不 你没必要过来
No! No, you don't need to come.
为什么不
Why not?
玛丽生前是你的好友 我很乐意为你而去
Mary was a friend of yours. I'd really love to be there for you.
尽管听起来很贴心 但不行
As good as that sounds... no.
我们才刚刚开始一起过夜 见家人
We just started sleepovers and meeting family.
如果现在就一起参加葬礼 那下一阶段干什么
If we do funerals now, what have we got to look forward to?
你确定吗 我穿黑色衣服可帅得一塌糊涂
Are you sure? I look damn fine in black.
莫蒂夏·亚当斯也是 但我也不会和她去
So does Morticia Addams, and I'm not going with her, either.
哥特风格影视剧
《亚当斯一家》中的角色
你知道还有谁穿黑色衣服很帅吗 我的司机
You know who else looks great in black? My chauffeur.
至少让我的司机开车送你过去吧
The least I can do is have him drive you there.
听着 什么时候我坐着黑色加长轿车去葬礼
Listen, when I go to a funeral in a long, black car,
我估计就回不来了
I won't be returning.
我上楼之后有人去世了吗
Anybody die since I went upstairs?
我差点死了...
I almost did...
因为尼克说他想陪我一起参加玛丽的葬礼
when Nick said he wanted to join me at Mary's funeral.
真贴心啊 是吧
That's sweet, right?
当然不是 这主意糟透了
No, it's a terrible idea.
为什么
Why?
当你见到一个男人有个很年轻的女伴 你会怎么想
What do you think when you see a man with a much younger woman?
他有多高
How tall is he?
那不重要
Doesn't matter.
身高对女人来说可重要了 格蕾丝
Height matters a lot to women, Grace.
但很显然 对你来说并不重要
I mean, not with you, apparently.
你就像纽约帝国大厦一样威压着尼克
You tower over Nick like the Empire State Building.
我觉得外人眼里看到的是
Well, I think that what people see
一个男人在极力否认自己已经衰老的事实
is a man desperately trying to deny how old he is.
那很可悲
And it is pathetic.
-如果是个矮子会更惨 -如果是我才更惨
- Especially if he's short. - Especially if he's me.
我就是那个矮子
I'm the short man
一个不希望他的朋友觉得他可悲的人
who doesn't want his friends to think he's pathetic.
那你就别穿高跟鞋
Then don't wear heels.
老天爷 说得太好了 弗兰西斯
Oh, Jesus. Good talk, Frances.
不客气
Okay.
我是个有4个孩子的单亲妈妈
How is it that I'm a single mother
最大的也不到9岁
with four kids under the age of nine
为什么我依然比你早来到公♥司♥上班
and I still get to work before you?
-什么 -我说 作为一个单身母亲
- What? - I said, how is it I'm a single mother...
听到了 不在乎 你来这干什么
Heard you, don't care. Why are you here?
-这是什么 -我的简历
- What's this? - My resume.
给我这个干什么
Why is this?
因为我在家要待疯了 我需要成年人的刺♥激♥
Because I'm going crazy at home and I need adult stimulation.
很好 去看看老妈 她是刺♥激♥专业制♥造♥商
Okay, go see Mom. She manufactures adult stimulation.
我需要工作
I need a job.
那你知道有一种合乎规范的流程
And you realize there's a proper protocol,
叫做"求职"
it's called an "Application."
要记得包含两位推荐人
And please include two references.
你可以至少先听我说完
You can at least hear me out.
我有一个绝佳的儿童产品创意
I have a great product idea for kids.
-我已经讨厌了 -为什么
- Hate it already. - Why?
孩子又没有钱
Children don't have money.
布丽安娜 你至少可以听听我的想法
Brianna, you could at least listen to my idea.
不然的话 明天我就带着孩子更早来这等你
Or tomorrow, I show up even earlier with my kids.
四个都带上
All four of them.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
好吧 接下来我们这么做
All right, here's what we're gonna do.
我把产品部门的书呆子们叫进来
I will call in the product nerds
你可以在这推介你那个呆瓜创意
where you can pitch your nerd ideas
让那些领着工资专门听呆瓜屁话的人听个够
to the people I pay to hear nerd shit.
你真是个好姐姐
You're a great sister.
但你还是需要两位推荐人
Still gonna need those references.
-你会做我的推荐人吗 -没门
- Will you be a reference? - Nope.
好吧
'Kay.
这些可爱的斑马
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表