剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
快点 姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们午餐要迟到了
Come on, girls. We're going to be late for lunch.
-我先去占位置 -好
- I'll grab our table. - Okay.
我们怎么沦落到这地步的
How the hell did we get here?
一切应该都始于那个浴缸
I think it all started with that tub.
-我的浴缸 -天呐
- My tub! - Oh, my God!
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
这是个传送门吗
Is it a portal?
抓住我 格蕾丝 我们一起跳
Oh, take my hand, Grace. We jump together!
一定是因为天花板漏水
It... It must have been the ceiling leak.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
一个左捻♥的宇宙大爆♥炸♥的扎染设计 怎么了
A left-hand twist, big galaxy blast tie-dye design. Why?
我们不是说好了不用那个浴室
I thought we decided not to use that bathroom
你却在里面扎染衣服
and you were tie-dyeing in it?
格蕾丝 我们还不清楚发生了什么 我们不在场
Grace, we don't know what happened. We weren't there.
我们明明清楚得很
I think we do know what happened.
你在浴缸里装满了又沉又湿的垃圾
You filled the tub with heavy, wet garbage!
看看我们 居然在吵架 这可一点都不"哈莉特"
Oh, look at us, fighting. It's not very "Harriet" of us.
我拿振动棒把你杀了就像了
It would be if I killed you with a vibrator.
拜托 我们能一起处理好
Come on, we can take care of this together.
但得由你开个头
But you get the ball rolling.
然后继续
And then keep it rolling.
最后把一切搞定
And then roll that baby till it's done.
那不就是老一套吗
So, just our usual arrangement?
如果你坚持的话
If you insist.
我们需要尽快找个承包商
We need a contractor, ASAP.
往好的一面看 这件莱瑞上衣可真是染透了
On the bright side, we've got some deep hues on this bad Larry!
那个心理医生
That therapist...
真是
certainly...
说了一些事
said some things.
对
Yes.
有意思
Interesting.
你认为...
So you felt...
我认为
I felt...
她真是疯了
that she... was insane!
天呐 我也是
Oh, my God. Me, too!
但这是我第一次去 没有经验参考
But I'm new to all of this and I have nothing to compare it to.
叫我们分开一段时间
Telling us to take time apart?
-拜托 女士 -就是
- Come on, lady. - Right.
开放关系算哪门子的建议
And what kind of a suggestion is an open relationship?
糟糕的 这位太太
A terrible one! Lady!
总算有一次意见一致了 感觉不错
Well, it's nice to be agreeing on something for once.
我同意
I agree.
还有罗伊的那件事
And that crazy business about Roy.
抱歉我没告诉你他邀请我出去
I'm sorry I didn't tell you he invited me out.
没关系 你可以交朋友
It's all right, really. You're allowed to have friends.
跟玩民谣的人一起玩感觉真不错
It is nice to "folk out" with "folk" folk.
那他来的时候你该去见他
Then you should see him when he's here.
事实上 我想见见他
In fact, I'd like to meet him.
-真的 你确定吗 -当然
- Really? Are you sure? - Absolutely.
请他过来 我们一起吃个午饭
Invite him over. We'll all have lunch together.
我叫个熟食拼盘
I'll get a nice deli platter.
听上去是你为吃熟食找的借口
That sounds like an excuse for you to have some deli.
如果你能见罗伊 我当然能吃点熟食
Well, if you can see Roy, I can eat some deli.
好吧
Okay.
菲尔·米尔斯汀装饰
停止营业
搞什...
What the...
不不不 这可不行
No, no, no, no to all of this.
格蕾丝 我知道你说过想带头处理
Oh, Grace, I know you said that you wanted to take the lead
承包商的事
in this contractor thing...
不 是你让我带头
No, you told me to take the lead.
不管你怎么说 我找到了完美人选
Regardless of what you said, I found the perfect guy for the job.
这位是斯坦福德
This is Stamford.
-你好吗 -不咋样
- How do you do? - I do not.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在哪找到这家伙的
Where did you find this guy?
你知道你总提到的
You know that lovely renovated
街上那家重新装♥修♥的收♥容♥所♥吗
home down the street you always talk about?
我知道
Yeah, I do.
斯坦福德过去就住那后面的林子里
Well, Stamford used to live in the woods out back.
听着 我能把一切恢复原状
Look, I can fix this and put it back the way it was,
但我们还有几个选择余地
but we do have some options here.
我听着呢
Oh, I'm listening.
我在想装一个玻璃地面的浴室
I was thinking we put in a glass-bottom bathroom,
这样你就能时刻看到厨房♥的动静了
so you can always see what's a-brewin' down in the kitchen.
-不 -有意思
- No! - Interesting.
或者弄一个两层的淋浴喷头
Or we make it one of those two-story showerheads
现在正流行呢
the fancies are doing these days.
-不 -一定要
- No. - Totally.
或者干脆让浴缸留在原地
Or maybe even leave the tub...
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
斯坦福德听着呢
Go for Stamford.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
斯坦福德听着呢
Go for Stamford.
不 斯坦福德是我的名字
No, Stamford is my first name.
好 我愿意付费
Yeah, I'll accept the charges.
老天爷啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
听着 弗兰琦 我感谢你想帮忙
Look, Frankie, I appreciate you're trying to help with this,
但我们得找个值得信任的人把工作做好
but we need to find somebody that we trust to do the job right.
格蕾丝 如果你能好好看看
Grace, if you can look into
小斯的货车上画着的鹰眼
the eye of the eagle painted on Stam's van
还不信任他 你就不是人类
and not trust him, you're not human.
我有一份真正承包商的名单 穿鞋的那种
I have a list of real contractors who wear shoes...
他们会过来评估损失
who are going to come over and assess the damage.
我们就该这样做
That's how we do this.
我们面试一批人 然后选出最佳人选
We interview a number of people, and then we choose the best.
听着 当我们需要变戏法时再用你的人
Look, we'll use your guy when we need some magic beans.
在清洁服务上减少开支行得通吗
What if we cut back on our cleaning service?
-我们需要缩减主要开支 -缩减一批小开支呢
- We need major cuts. - What if we make a bunch of small cuts?
用便宜的笔 不行 我讨厌便宜的笔
Like cheaper pens? Ew. No, I hate cheap pens.
不好意思 有人拿走了我的立式办公桌
Excuse me, someone took my standing desk.
我们在缩减开支 乔希
We're making some cuts, Josh.
但那是我自己带来的
Yeah, but I brought that in myself.
别抵抗了 乔希
Gotta get on board, Josh.
如果炒了他 能省多少钱
How much would we save if we fired him?
不够
Not enough.
那就想别的办法 巴里
Okay, then find something else, Barry.
计算数字 开动大脑
Work the numbers. Crunchy crunchy, typie typie.
我算着呢 除非你想出♥售♥给劳伦...
I'm trying. Unless you want to sell to Lauren...
要我出♥售♥给劳伦 得先迈过玛洛丽的尸体
I will sell to Lauren over Mallory's dead body.
别再那么说了
Stop saying that.
否则我觉得没什么选择
I don't see any other options.
-除非... -不能那样
- Unless... - We're not doing that.
-等等 哪样 -我们不会...
- Wait, what aren't we doing? - We're not going to...
我们不会炒了你 玛洛丽 巴里想炒了你
We're not firing you, Mallory. Barry wants to fire you.
但你没付给我工资
But you're not paying me.
我知道 所以我们不会这样做 这是个烂主意
I know and that's why we're not doing it, Barry. It's a bad idea.
好吧 你知道我的立场
Okay, fine. You know where I stand.
-我不想谈 -也许我想谈
- I'm not talking about it. - Maybe I want to talk about it.
知道吗 巴里是对的 玛洛丽 你被炒了
You know what? Barry's right. Mallory, you're fired.
衣服不错 弗兰琦
Yeah. Nice shirt, Frankie.
你妈听着呢
Go for your momma.
你好 妈妈
Hello, Mother. Uh...
婴儿要换衣服吗 第二周的时候
Do babies change? Like, in week two?
他们自己是不会换啦
Not themselves.
-怎么了 -信念又多了新习惯
- So what's up? - Faith's got this new thing where
只有我开车带她兜风时 她才能睡着
she only falls asleep if I drive her around in a car.
我差点就给她叫网约车了
I'm this close to putting her in an Uber.
你想让我过去吗
You want me to come over?
今天凑合撑下来了 但明天的话
Well, I'll survive today actually, but, you know, tomorrow,
如果你下午能带她在附近兜一圈
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表