剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
我知道你拍我睡觉
I know you do that.
才不是
No, you don't.
你睡得好吗
How'd you sleep?
不太好
Not well.
你这个环保皮革沙发上面 全是火锅奶酪
Your vegan-leather couch is covered in fondue cheese
实在太讽刺了
and the irony is just too loud.
别拍了
Stop doing that!
我总得找点事做 不让自己想昨晚的事
I have to do something to get my mind off last night.
孩子们联♥系♥你了吗
You heard from the kids?
没有
Not a peep.
你觉得我们瞒过去了吗
You think we got away with it?
"当然了"
Oh, yeah. Sure.
他们绝对相信了你编的瞎话 什么重新抓住那些
They totally bought your nonsense about recapturing the rats
你当作治疗犬训练的老鼠
that you trained as therapy dogs.
他们是有点不信
Well, they were on the fence,
但是等他们看到它们的小橙色马甲 就会信了
but I think once they see their little orange vests, we've got 'em.
但以防万一
Well, just in case,
我要修好这个破房♥子
I'm gonna fix this damn house
免得他们打算来替我们修
before they decide they need to fix it for us.
我们要解决这个问题 弗兰琦
We're gonna make this right, Frankie.
-或者我们的保险也能 -对
- Or our insurance can. - Right.
我知道不该问 但我们有保险吗
I know I should know this, but do we have insurance?
有 我们的保险可多了
Yes. We have a lot of insurance.
所以别担心 你的陶瓷猫骆驼在补偿范围内
So don't worry, your ceramic cat-camel is covered.
那就好 因为我把它打碎了
Good, 'cause I broke it.
没什么好怕的 我就在你身边
There's nothing to be scared of. I'm right here with you.
我不害怕 我...
I'm not scared, I...
我是和那些老鼠说话
Shh! I'm talking to the rats.
现在我害怕了
Oh. Now I'm scared.
该死
Oh, shit.
我们得谈一下
We need to talk.
不是说好让我来说 "我们得谈一下"吗
I thought we agreed that I was gonna say, "We need to talk."
好了 预感不妙 我先撤了
Okay, wheels are off. I'm out.
别走 好好坐着
Don't move. Just stay there.
我知道这是怎么回事
I know what's going on here.
格蕾丝 这是一个安全空间 我们爱你
Grace, you're in a safe space, and we love you,
但你的酗酒已经影响到我以下几个方面了...
but your drinking has affected me in the following ways...
他们不是来谈我饮酒的事
This isn't about my drinking.
那就给你倒杯酒 我去倒
So let's get you a drink. I've got it.
如果不是因为她的饮酒问题
Well, if it's not her drinking,
我想不到还能因为什么事
I can't imagine what it could be about.
要知道 这是一个安全空间
Remember, this is a safe space.
天 我♥操♥
Jesus, fuck!
不是指现实空间 而是精神上的
Uh, not the physical space, but the emotional space.
精神上安全的港湾
Safe emotional space.
我靠
Jesus, fuck.
我们昨晚上网查了一下
We did a little research last night.
我们找到了一个检查表
And we found this checklist online.
怎么才能让你们有话直说
What is the chase and how do I cut to it?
上面就是列举了一些
It's just a bunch of things
父母上年纪时 应该留意的问题
to look out for as your parents get older.
把那个破单子给我
Give me that stupid thing.
"主动离开时 将鹦鹉留疤可致命"
"Scars Your Parrots May Be Deadly for Asserted Leaving!"
"出现以下迹象时 将父母送进养老院"
"Signs Your Parents May Be Ready for Assisted Living!"
天呐 这更糟
Oh, God, that's even worse!
我们才不会进养老院 你们是不是有病
We are not going to assisted living! Are you insane?
先好好听一下
Just listen for a second.
"家中是否存在缺乏保养修理的地方"
"Are there signs of neglect around the house?"
我没看见
I don't see any.
我想到了浴缸
Tub comes to mind.
"父母最近是否出现行动不便的情况"
"Has your parent suffered a recent physical setback?"
这不是拐杖 这是武器
This isn't a cane, it's a weapon.
"父母的协调能力是否有所改变
"Have you noticed changes in your parent's coordination?
身上是否出现无法解释的淤青"
Have there been unexplained bruises?"
我可以解释全部淤青
I can explain all my bruises.
跆博健身操 从吊床上摔下来
Tae Bo. Fight with a hammock.
不小心踩到了奥利奥
Slept on an Oreo.
我不要坐在这里 受这份屈辱
I don't need to sit here and take this.
看起来你确实需要
Seems like you do.
"你关爱之人
"Does your loved one have
是否坐下后很难站起来"
trouble getting up from a seated position?"
你关爱之人是否能够竖中指
Does your loved one have trouble getting her middle finger up?
没问题 能竖起来
Nope, works just fine.
好吧
Alright.
我一边离开 一边用意念对你们竖中指
And as I leave you, I am flipping you off with my mind.
-我们走 -我们尽力了...
- Let's go. - I mean, we tried to do it and...
-不管现在她们出什么事... -走了
- now whatever happens to them is... - Come on!
你们怎么能考虑把我们送进养老院
How could you even think of putting us in a home?
那是一个退休社区 就像阿尔琳住的地方
It's a retirement community. Like the place Arlene lives.
就是阿尔琳住的那个地方
Like... exactly the place Arlene lives.
那是独♥立♥生活 只是会有人帮助你们
It's independent living with a lot of help.
支持 我们说好要用"支持"这个词
Support. We decided to use the word "support."
那是独♥立♥支持 但是会有人帮助你们
It's independent support with a lot of help.
你真不觉得你们符合这上面某些点吗
Do you really not see yourselves in some of the things on this list?
不觉得
No.
换一张检查表 就会证明我的状态很好
And a different checklist would say I'm doing just fine.
不断进步的艺术家 做到了
Growing as an artist: check.
找到奶酪火锅的新食材 做到了
Finding new things to fondue: check.
现场胡诌一个超棒的检查表 妥妥做到了
Improvising a kick-ass checklist: check-plus.
没错 创立了两项成功的事业 做到了
Yeah. Founded two successful businesses: check.
没把其中一项生意做砸了 做到了
Didn't run one of them into the ground: check.
没有过着窘迫的生活 做到了
Don't live in a shoe: check.
我们就是很担心 你们自己住在这里
We're concerned about you living out here alone.
别担心 我们有彼此
Oh, don't be. We have each other.
这有什么用
Yeah, that really helped
你们俩之前还同时在地板上躺了一整天起不来
when the two of you couldn't get up off the floor for an entire day.
我就知道你会翻出这茬
See, I knew you were gonna hang on to that.
我们之前不需要紧急求助器
Look, we didn't need a Panic Alert then,
现在也不需要进养老院
and we don't need to move now.
你们怎么能让我们离开自己的家...
How you can even suggest we leave our home...
你没看家里都成什么样了吗
Have you looked at it lately?
该死的
Oh, God damn it!
你们忘记这座房♥子对我们有什么意义吗
Are you forgetting what this house means to us?
你们的同性恋老爸毁了我们的生活后
This is where we put our lives back together
我们在这里重新振作起来了
after your dumb gay dads ruined it all.
听着 听着 也许...
Look, look, look, maybe...
我们提议的方式不对
we didn't introduce this idea in the right way.
确实不对
You sure as hell didn't.
我唯一想待的地方 就是远离你们
And the only place I want to be is away from you.
酒例外
Not you though.
我去
I'll go.
真的吗
Really?
特么当然不了
Fuck no!
该死 你们有什么毛病
God damn it, I don't know what's wrong with you!
显然某人很开心啊
A certain someone I know has a big smile on his face.
是因为某人而开心
A certain someone I know put it there.
看来我们该让罗伊多撩我们一下了
I guess we should let Roy rub our ears more often.
看来是的
I guess we should.
也许心理医生让我们尝试新事物时
Maybe our therapist was onto something
她是真对症下药了
when she told us to try new things.
坦白说 我从没想过看别人和你调情
I'll confess I never thought I'd get such a thrill
我会这么兴奋
watching someone else flirt with you.
就是啊
I know!
影片讲述一个秘密性♥爱♥舞会 所有人都戴着面具
我好像终于看懂《大开眼戒》了
I think I finally understand Eyes Wide Shut.
但那个面具怎么出现在他们床上的
But how did the mask get on their bed?
不知道 我不是看懂全部了
I don't know. I didn't figure everything out.
但我们也许琢磨明白了一些事
But I think maybe we figured something out.
我们之间的事
About us.
听起来我们该多谈一下...
Sounds like something we should talk more about...
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表