剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
你是多出来一小时
You gained an hour.
我去冥想室待会儿
I'm just gonna chill in my meditation room.
弗兰琦
Frankie!
不不 那个地方可以让我回归...
No, no, it's the one place that really returns me...
自我
to myself.
-我就回来 -嗯
- I'll be right back. - Yeah.
我去...
Holy fu...
小点声
Keep it down.
这里是怎么回事
What happened here?
我知道有点过了 但是
I know it's a bit much, but
那些小人可都是雪丽自己做的
Sheree makes all those little figurines herself.
她用指甲油涂的 看我的那个
She painted them with nail polish. See the one of me?
真像你 凯文
Looks just like you, Kevin.
昨晚让痛苦达到了新的境界
I think last night took misery to a new level.
你该考虑使用针对睡眠呼吸暂停症的机器
You might want to think about one of those sleep apnea machines.
泰瑞 我们今天1点要去个地方
Terry, we really have to be somewhere by 1:00 today.
你订牢房♥的时候可提出了这项要求
Did you make said request upon booking your room?
真逗 但我今天要知道我儿子孩子的性别
Very funny. But I need to find out the sex of my son's baby.
天呐 巴德的孩子今天出生吗
Holy shit, Bud's having his kid today?
不是今天
Well, not today.
-今天是他的性别揭晓派对 -巴德吗
- Today is his gender reveal party. - Bud's?
我不知道他要做出那样的选择了
I didn't know he was making that choice.
不是 是他孩子的
No, no, no, his baby's.
现在的年轻人要庆祝知道孩子的性别
Nowadays young people celebrate finding out their baby's sex.
所以就是类似婴儿送礼会
Oh, so it's like a baby shower?
是送礼会之前的派对
It's a party before the baby shower.
那你要给他买♥♥礼物吗 还是怎么的
Do you get him a present or how does that work?
我不知道
I don't know.
罗伯特 我们给他准备礼物了吗
Robert, did we get him anything?
天啊
Jesus!
好吧 够了 我们走
Okay, that's it. We're out of here.
我要做我们昨晚就该做的事
I'm doing what we should have done last night.
-不 -我们要打给亨普斯特德法官
- No. - We are calling Judge Hempstead.
不行
We can't.
两个特权白人像这样使用自己的人脉是不对的
It's wrong to use our connections as two privileged white men.
给法官打电♥话♥ 省得我还得听你们唠叨
Call the damn judge so I don't have to hear another fucking word
什么性别揭晓派对
about the gender reveal party.
是的 你们该带礼物去 气球就不错
And, yes, you should bring a present. Balloons are nice.
是亨普斯特德法官
It's Judge Hempstead.
亨 普 斯 特 德
H-e-m-p-s-t-e-a-d.
你好 小房♥客
Hello, miniature lodger.
今天周日 该去教堂了
It's Sunday. Time for church.
不好
Oh, no!
雅各布 真抱歉
Jacob, I'm so sorry!
我这就去机场 别生气
I'm on my way to the airport right now. Please don't be mad.
弗兰琦 我们说好了我会在机场打车
Frankie, we agreed I'd take a taxi from the airport
因为你肯定不会记得来接我
because you wouldn't remember to pick me up.
什么 是哦
What? Yeah.
当然了
Uh, no doubt. No doubt.
总之 我要乘下一趟航♥班♥
Anyway, I'm taking a later flight.
我不得不让出了座位 有个女人带了服务犬
I ended up giving my seat away. Some lady had a service animal.
那些人就是骗子
All those people are all con artists.
不是吧 弗兰琦 她是真瞎子
I don't know, Frankie, she was pretty blind.
那你真好心
Good on you. Good on you.
昨晚跟格蕾丝的闺蜜之夜如何
So, how was your girls' night with Grace?
你昨天干脆一起来就是了 我们没享受闺蜜之夜
You could have come with me yesterday. We didn't have our night.
都被那个房♥客毁了
The lodger crashed it.
而且 格蕾丝想跟房♥客签租约
And get this, Grace wants to give the lodger a lease.
但她人挺好的
But she's very nice.
你的脸怎么了
What the hell happened to your face?
你只肯买♥♥一盒饼干时 女童军会大发雷霆
Girl Scouts get really pissed when you only buy one box.
什么
What?
你笑什么
Why are you laughing?
是化妆 玛洛
No, it's make-up, Mal.
瞧见了吧 看
See? Look.
娜迪亚在拿我做化妆课的练习
Nadia's been practicing on me for her make-up artist class.
上周六 她给我画了水痘和烟熏眼妆
Last Saturday night she gave me chicken pox and a smoky eye.
你们真的得开始做♥爱♥了
You two really need to start having sex.
-是啊 -是啊
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
我知道
I know.
再等六周她就能拿到一年勋章了
Only six more weeks till she gets her one-year chip.
我要以正确的方式做
And I'm doing this the right way.
有时做正确的事
Sometimes doing the right thing
能让你感到比毒品更爽的快♥感♥
will give you an even greater high than drugs.
真的吗
Really?
假的
No.
假得不能再假了
Not at all.
孩子们呢
Where are the kids?
这周末米奇带孩子
Um, it's Mitch's weekend at the house.
-他们怎么样了 -似乎还行
- How are they doing? - They seem to be doing fine.
昨天 他们因为
Yesterday, they got upset
他不能送他们去足球练习很不高兴
when he couldn't take them to soccer practice.
但结果是因为
But it turns out it's just because
他们想坐爸爸买♥♥的新车
Daddy got a new car that they wanted to ride in.
什么车
What kind of car?
保时捷
Porsche.
是啊 他肯定是有艳遇了 是吧
Yeah. He's getting laid, isn't he?
像个开保时捷的医生那样
Like a doctor in a Porsche.
太好了 我真的很想去想这个
Great. That's really what I want to think about.
玛洛 如果你不能送我回家
Mal, um, if you can't take me home,
能不能让米奇接我
is there any chance that Mitch could pick me up?
你好过分
That's really cold.
早
Morning!
-来个玛芬蛋糕吧 -是油炸的吗
- How about a muffin? - Are they deep-fried?
不是 但我在里面放了巧克力
No, but I put Rolos in them.
雪丽 先不说巧克力玛芬蛋糕
Listen, Sheree, Rolo muffins aside...
但我要说 这的确
but to be clear, this does
彻底改变了我们对玛芬蛋糕的认识
change everything we know about muffins...
格蕾丝怎么样了
how is Grace holding up?
她很好的
Oh, she's doing great.
她看上去似乎很好
Well, she acts like she's doing great,
但我走的时候 她可很伤心呢
but when I left, she was, frankly, devastated.
你不用担心我们的朋友
You don't have to worry about our friend.
她有我 还有那个很棒的男人
I'm here for her, and she's got that great guy.
男人
A guy?
是啊 我喜欢那家伙
Right. I love that guy.
怎么能不喜欢
What's not to love?
他有钱 又帅
He's loaded, he's handsome.
是啊 我可喜欢那个帅哥大款了
Right, I love that rich, handsome guy
就长...那样的
with the, uh... face.
那张帅气的脸啊 那一头秀发
That fine face. And that hair.
还有 不管 我直说了 那翘臀
And, uh, okay, what the hell, I'm just gonna say it... that ass.
我太坏了
So bad.
他名字怎么念来着
How do you pronounce his name?
在电♥话♥里特别不好说
It's so hard on the phone,
音节那么多 拼写方式也不同
with all the syllables, the different spellings...
应该是...尼克
I think it's pronounced Nick.
尼克
Nick.
尼 克
N-I-c-k.
尼克
Nick.
尼克
Nick.
当然了 也可能有不发音的H
Of course, there could be an "H."
是啊 没错
Right. Right.
尼克 等等
Nick. Wait a minute.
是他吗
Is this him?
不是
No.
那是你的裸照
That's a naked picture of you.
天呐 等等
Oh, my God. Wait.
是他吗
Is this him?
那还是你的照片
That's another... picture of you.
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表