剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
means you're hiding something.
你为什么那么走 他把你的腿怎么了吗
Why are you walking that way? Did he do something to your legs?
看我不杀了他
I will fucking kill him!
不 我没事
No! I'm fine!
但他在时 我们别提这茬
We're just not gonna bring it up when he's here.
我得先跟你们讲几件他的事
I have to fill you in on a few things about him first.
他戴金链子吗 还是有假发问题
What, does he wear a gold chain? Is there a hairpiece issue?
还是老头味儿
Are we dealing with old man smell here?
不是 他不老
No, he's definitely not old.
他到了
He's here!
尼克
Nick.
真美 谢谢
Beautiful. Thank you.
尼克 这是玛洛丽
Nick, this is Mallory.
-认识你很高兴 -我也是
- Pleasure to meet you. - You, too.
-这是... -布丽安娜
- And this is... - Brianna!
尼克
Nick?
好久没见了
It's been a while.
天呐 你睡过我女儿
Oh, my God! You've slept with my daughter!
什么
What?
你真不该来的
You really shouldn't have come.
妈妈 不是
Mom, no!
不 不是这么回事
No, no, no, no, no. No.
他睡过我朋友
He slept with my friend.
他跟我朋友凯莉谈过
He dated my friend, Kelly.
很多年前了 好多好多年前了
Years ago. Lots of years ago.
你朋友 凯莉
Your friend, Kelly?
你年长很多的朋友凯莉吗
Your much older friend, Kelly?
我想想 我高三时 她...
I mean... Let's see, when I was a junior, she was...
50吗
Fifty?
-她当时50了吗 -格蕾丝
- Right, she was 50? - Grace.
等等 不是小凯莉吧
Oh, wait, not little Kelly.
跟你一起长大的小凯莉
Little Kelly who you grew up with?
格蕾丝
Grace...
你们万圣节一起去要糖的凯莉
Little Kelly who you went trick-or-treating with?
在我们家热浴盆里拉屎的小凯莉吗
Little Kelly who pooped in our hot tub?
那个凯莉啊
Oh, that Kelly.
我们并不是认真的 而且是很久之前了
It was not a serious thing, and it was a while back.
帮帮忙啊
A little help here, please?
是啊 妈妈 好久之前了
Yeah. Mom, this was a long time ago.
-四年前吧 -十年
- Yeah, like, maybe four years ago. - Ten.
-十年前差不多 -嗯 大概是十年
- More like ten. - Right. Probably ten.
我总把四和十搞混 谁想喝一杯
I always get four and ten mixed up. Who needs a drink?
我想要马丁尼酒 谢谢
I'd like a martini, please.
然后我想要一罐子马丁尼酒
And then, I'd like a pitcher of martinis.
没问题 姑娘们呢
I can make that happen. Girls?
-一样 -好啊
- Same. - Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
好的 很好
Okay, good, good.
我还为今天的午餐紧张来着呢
And to think I was nervous about today's lunch.
如果能让你开心 凯莉也在我的热浴盆里拉屎了
If it makes you feel any better, Kelly pooped in my hot tub, too.
-他真逗 -是啊
- Oh, he's funny. - He's funny. Yeah.
这是存在危机 官僚噩梦
It's an existential crisis! It's a bureaucratic nightmare!
我觉得自己被困在了尸袋里
I feel like I am trapped in a body bag
还捆着上千条红绳[繁文缛节]
wrapped in a thousand feet of red tape!
太可怕了 真的太可怕了
It's terrible. Just terrible.
你知道她没真死 索尔
You know she's not actually dead, Sol.
我知道 就是让我难受
I know. I know. It just got to me.
你知道我非常爱你吧
You know I love you so much, right?
大家都给我坚强起来 复活我
Everybody needs to toughen up and get me resurrected
否则我要失控了
before I really lose my shit!
很遗憾 但这可不简单
I hate to tell you, but it's not going to be easy.
我什么都愿做 要做什么
I will do whatever it takes. What are we talking about here?
去贿赂你们某个法官朋友吗
A little payola for one of your judge friends?
恐怕 我们向法官朋友要的人情已经达上限了
I'm afraid we've hit our quota of favors from our judge friends.
为了让我们出监狱
To help get us out of jail.
你们这些好斗的死基佬
Oh, damn you feisty queens,
用光了我的人情
using up all my pay for play!
对不起
I'm sorry.
你得明白 这事没法一下就解决
You need to understand there is no quick fix here.
照这个速度 等我活过来 我已经死了
At this rate, by the time I'm alive, I will be dead.
我去给你拿点我的香蕉面包 总能让你开心起来
Let me get you some of my banana bread. It always does the trick.
弗兰琦 我能私下问你句话吗
Frankie, can I ask you something just between us?
天呐 直接告诉他你讨厌他的香蕉面包好了
Lord, just tell him you hate his banana bread.
我们都知道他做得太粘了
We all know it's too gummy.
这么些年来都这样
It's been that way for years.
我就是习惯了
It's just that I've gotten used to it.
不是 比香蕉面包要严肃些
No, it's more serious than his banana bread.
我需要问你 你结婚前
I need to ask you, before you got married,
如果有人知道索尔是同性恋
if someone knew that Sol was gay,
你会希望那人告诉你吗
would you have wanted them to tell you?
的确有人告诉我了
Someone did tell me.
然后我们再没说过话
And we never spoke again.
弗兰琦
Frankie.
弗兰琦
Frankie.
弗兰琦
Frankie.
天呐 我刚刚神游了
Boy, I was really out to sea there.
怎么了 在服丧吗
What's happening? Are we sitting shiva?
那你们得先埋了我
You'd have to bury me first.
弗兰琦 这也是有好处的
Frankie. There is an upside to all of this.
不用还车贷 不用交税
No car payments, no more taxes.
你甚至可能被从联调局监视名单划掉了
I mean, you might even be off the FBI watch list.
你知道吗 死亡没有人们说的那么好
You know what? Being dead isn't all it's cracked up to be.
而且老实说 在我这年纪
And let's be honest, when you're my age,
真死也不远了
the real thing is not that far off.
我还有什么是没做过的
I mean, what haven't I done?
我还有什么遗憾
What regrets do I have?
我还有时间改变什么吗
And do I have time to change things?
我是后悔过来看你了
Well, I mean, I know I regret popping by to see you.
抱歉 我忍♥不住去想未尽的人生
Sorry. I can't help reckoning with a life unfinished.
真愉快
This is good times.
我要怎么让你开心起来
What can I do to cheer you up?
你有奶油爆米花吗
Do you by chance have a butterscotch popcorn ball?
她回来了
There she is.
我们想为那晚的招待表示感谢
We just wanted to say thank you for the other night.
你太客气了
Oh, you didn't need to.
当然 我走了三家
Of course, I did have to go to three different places
才买♥♥到合适的
to find the right one,
但我特别喜欢兰花
but I'm kind of insane about orchids.
谁不呢
Well, who isn't?
-非常感谢 -不客气
- Oh, thanks very much. - You're very welcome.
那希望能很快再见
So, we'll see you soon, I hope.
乔和我昨晚还说
You know, Jo and I were just saying last night
我们能有你和索尔
that we would be lucky to be half as happy
一半幸福就很幸运了
as you and Sol seem to be.
多谢你这么说
Oh, that's very sweet.
你们结婚多久了
How long have you been married?
不久 但我们都各自结过婚
Not long, but we were both married before.
是吗 真的吗
Oh, really? You were?
是啊
Yeah.
其实
Actually...
这个故事很有趣
it's a very interesting story.
我真不敢相信她见不到她的第一个孙女了
I can't believe she's never gonna meet her first grandchild.
她那天就不该去邮局
She never should have gone to the post office that day.
弗兰琦·伯格斯丁死了
Frankie Bergstein is dead.
她还有那么多事要做呢
She had so much more to do.
如果她有时间就好了
If she only had the time.
我没想到她是这样
I didn't think she was all that.
泰迪
Teddie?
这是我的旅行装牙刷
This is my travel-size.
我还带了这个 大的那个是玩笑
I also brought this... because the big one was a joke.
很可爱
It's cute...
所以这就更难了
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表