剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
真高兴知道邮局还在运转
Good to know the post office still works.
我们用联邦快递送的 但这消息非常鼓舞人心
We sent it FedEx, but it is encouraging.
索尔
Sol.
一切似乎都...
It seems that everything is,
我又活过来了
I'm alive again.
完全有能力满足你照顾宝宝的需求
And fully capable and equipped for all your babysitting needs.
你可以把信念交给我 也可以对我有信念
You can have Faith with me and you can have faith in me.
不 听起来不太对
No, that didn't sound quite right.
天呐
Oh, boy.
他来这里做什么
What's he doing here?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
罗伊 你来了
Roy! You're here.
我不能错过罗伯特这么重要的一晚
Oh, I couldn't miss Robert's big night.
你很意外吗
Are you surprised?
有点
Little bit.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Don't you know what this means?
一切都回归正常了
Everything's back to normal.
信念和我可以用我在红龙虾餐厅的积分了
Now Faith and I can use my rewards points from Red Lobster.
现在还是夏季音乐节呢
And it's Summerfest.
老妈 我很高兴你在法律上又活过来了
Mom, I am really happy you're legally alive again.
真的
I really am.
但还是不能改变发生过的事情
But it still doesn't change what happened.
但是原本都不会发生 要不是...
But it never would've happened if...
你不能再把责任都推到"你死了"上
You've got to stop blaming everything on being dead.
你...你带着我女儿跟着一辆车去了墨西哥
You... You followed a truck to Mexico with my daughter.
好吧 我不会带信念去长途旅行的
Okay, okay. I won't take any long road trips with Faith.
-老妈 -好吧 哪儿都不去
- Mom... - Okay, any trips!
我们希望你随时想看宝宝都能看到
Look, we want you to see the baby as much as you want.
太好了 我什么时候可以照顾宝宝
Good! When can I babysit?
我每天早上九点到午夜都有空
I'm available every day 9:00 a.m. to midnight.
我逗谁呢 中午到午夜
Who am I kidding? Noon to midnight.
你随时可以照顾宝宝
You can babysit whenever...
只要我们也在场
just as long as we're there, too.
你们不想让我单独照顾信念吗
You don't want me to be alone with Faith?
老妈 只是... 只是经历了...
Mom, it's... it's just after, you know...
我可以照顾我的孙女
I can take care of my grandchild.
其实 艾莉森和我担心你照顾不来
Actually, Allison and I are afraid you can't.
什么
What?
信念没事啊
Faith was fine.
她从没陷入危险中
She was never in jeopardy.
这一次
This time.
你想想
Think about it.
如果出了什么事
You would never be able to forgive yourself
你永远不会原谅自己的
if something were to happen.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
天呐 我好喜欢社区剧场
Oh, God, I love community theater.
好的时候 非常棒 不好的时候 我就拍照
When it's good, it's great. And when it's bad, I take pictures.
你觉得我来了 罗伯特会兴奋吗
You think Robert'll be excited I'm here?
我觉得罗伯特会经历一系列情绪变化
I think Robert will experience a range of emotions.
各位 倒数五秒就位
Everyone, places in five.
罗伯特 我刚才在看我的待办事项
Robert, I was just going over my to-do list
上面唯一一件事就是
and the only thing on there is
"确保罗伯特不会搞砸"
"Make sure Robert doesn't screw this up for me."
这一项我可以勾起来了吗
Can I check off that box?
你看
Look.
-所有演员 请各就各位 -那就是罗伊
- Actors, place please! - That's Roy.
我跟你说过的那个人
The guy I was telling you about.
天呐 现在我明白你为什么没给索尔放行信♥号♥♥了
Oh, my. Now I see why you didn't give Sol the go-ahead.
那他为什么来看我的表演
So why'd he go ahead and come to my show?
罗伯特 你必须集中注意力
Robert, you need to focus
别再想那个超级帅的男人了
and take your mind off that absolutely stunning man
他可能没穿内♥裤♥ 坐在你丈夫旁边
who might be going commando sitting next to your husband.
我知道 我知道 只是... 我要怎么无视呢
I know. I know. It's just... How am I supposed to ignore that?
别无视 利用它
Don't ignore it. Use it.
把你的愤怒和嫉妒转化为你的表演动力
Let your rage and jealousy fuel your performance.
如果索尔和罗伊调情
If Sol's flirting with Roy,
那就用歌♥曲更猛烈地调情吧
flirt harder through song.
你可是"音乐人" 你能让整个城市为你倾倒
You're the Music Man, damn it. You can charm a whole town.
我确实是"音乐人"
I am the Music Man.
我能让整个国家都为我倾倒
I could charm the whole damn country.
先集中搞定这个城市吧
Let's just focus on the town.
-这边有两个位... -事实上你妈...在那里
- There's two. Over... - Actually, your mom is... She's there.
老妈 你还好吗
Hey, Mom. You okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
那就好
Cool. Cool.
我们没事了吗
I mean, are we okay?
因为我知道上周那场对话之后...
Because I know after that conversation last week...
我明白
I understand.
今晚就让我们玩得开心
Let's just have a good time tonight
你去坐到你的位置上吧
and you go ahead and get in your seat.
那我们没事了吧
So we're good?
一点事没有
All good.
谢谢 老妈
Wow. Thanks, Mom.
可以让我们穿过去吗
So, can we sneak by?
不行
No.
-说真的 可以吗 -不行
- Seriously, can we? - No.
-你非要我们绕过去吗 -对
- You want us to walk all the way around? - Yes.
天呐
Oh, my...
-金桔 -什么
- Kumquat. - What?
算了吧
Forget it.
怎么了
What's the matter?
巴德不放心让我单独带宝宝
Bud doesn't trust me to be alone with the baby.
我照看信念的时候 必须有人看着我
When I watch Faith, someone needs to watch me.
我的天呐 弗兰琦 那太糟糕了
Oh, my God, Frankie. That's terrible.
现在又要看这个
And now this.
*我们孩子的孩子要有麻烦了*
♪ Our children's children Gonna have trouble ♪
*麻烦 麻烦 麻烦 麻烦*
♪ Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble ♪
河流城的母亲们
Mothers of River City!
尽早留意到警告
Heed that warning before it's too late.
注意那些堕落的迹象
Watch for the tell-tale signs of corruption.
你儿子一离开家
The minute your son leaves the house,
他有重新扣上膝盖下面的裤扣吗
does he re-buckle his knickerbockers below the knee?
他食指上有尼古丁渍吗
Is there a nicotine stain on his index finger?
玉米仓里有藏廉价小说吗
A dime novel hidden in the corn crib?
他开始背《比利船长的飞弹爆竹》里的笑话了吗
Is he starting to memorize jokes from Captain Billy's Whiz Bang?
他的对话里有没有出现一些词
Are certain words creeping into his conversation?
比如
Words like...
"极好的" 还有"你老爹也是"
"Swell" And "So's your old man"?
如果是这样 我的朋友
Well, if so, my friends...
*-你有麻烦了 -我们有麻烦了*
- ♪ You got trouble ♪ - ♪ Oh, we got trouble ♪
*-就在河流城 -就在河流城*
- ♪ Right here in River City ♪ - ♪ Right here in River City ♪
*大写的麻烦 单押字母P*
♪ With a capital T and that rhymes with P ♪
*-P表示水池 -P表示水池*
- ♪ And that stands for pool ♪ - ♪ That stands for pool ♪
*-我们绝对有麻烦了 -我们绝对有麻烦了*
- ♪ We surely got trouble ♪ - ♪ We surely got trouble ♪
*-就在河流城 -就在这里*
- ♪ Right here in River City ♪ - ♪ Right here ♪
*还记得缅因的普利茅斯岩 和黄金律*
♪ Remember the Maine Plymouth Rock, and the Golden Rule ♪
*我们孩子的孩子要有麻烦了*
♪ Our children's children Gonna have trouble ♪
*我们有麻烦了 有很大很大的麻烦*
♪ Oh-ho, we got trouble We're in terrible, terrible trouble ♪
*有15个数字球的游戏正是魔鬼的工具*
♪ That game with the 15 numbered balls is the devil's tool ♪
*魔鬼的工具*
♪ Devil's tool ♪
*是的 我们有麻烦 麻烦 麻烦*
♪ Oh, yes, we got Trouble, trouble, trouble ♪
*我们在此碰到麻烦了 碰到很大很大的麻烦*
♪ Oh, yes, we got trouble here We got big, big trouble ♪
*-大写的麻烦 -大写的麻烦*
- ♪ With a T ♪ - ♪ With a capital T ♪
*单押字母P -单押字母P*
- ♪ And that rhymes with P ♪ - ♪ That rhymes with P ♪
*表示水池 -表示水池*
- ♪ And that stands for pool ♪ - ♪ That stands for pool ♪
我觉得那是要给我的
I think that might have been meant for me.
你想抢过去吗
You want to fight for it?
-他太棒了 -没错
- He was so good! - He was!
都快让我忘掉他做过的那件事了
Almost makes me forget that thing he did.
老妈 你介意我让我过去吗
Mom, do you mind if I just sneak past you?
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表