剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Robert, practically every gay couple
在一起一段时候后
who's been together for a certain amount of time
都会形成某种开放式关系
have some type of open relationship.
那不可能是真的吧 真的吗
That can't be true. Is it?
是的 定好规矩就行了
Yes. You just have rules.
决不能跟同一个人上♥床♥超过一次
Never with the same person more than once.
决不能在我们床上做
Never in our bed.
决不能跟史蒂夫·马萨睡
And never with Stevie Mazza,
因为我很确定是他偷了我的劳力士表
because I'm pretty sure he stole my Rolex.
我想我永远无法那样做
I don't think I can ever do that.
索尔想那样做吗
Does Sol want to do it?
因为如果他想 我能理解
Because I could understand if he does.
他只和你有过这种经验
He's only had this experience with you.
你至少跟海军浪过
You at least had the Navy.
我只是在发神经
I'm just being crazy.
索尔坚称罗伊只是民谣游轮上认识的朋友
Sol insists that Roy is just a friend from the folk cruise.
-民谣游轮 -他们就是在那儿认识的
- Folk cruise? - That's where they met.
民谣游轮
Folk cruise?
罗伯特 你的故事根本说不通
Robert, your story isn't making any sense,
让我很不开心
and it's upsetting me.
你刚说他很迷人
You said that he was attractive
所以我才听你说话的
and that's why I was listening to you.
我们从头开始唱
Let's take it from the top.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我把公♥司♥交给你时 明明有坚实的基础
When I gave you the company, it was on solid footing.
-我知道 -这是怎么发生的
- I know. - How did this happen?
-我不知道 -你的职责就是要知道
- I don't know. - It's your job to know!
我知道 天呐 妈妈 这已经够艰难的了
I know! Jesus, Mom. This is hard enough.
我不需要你当面指责我
I don't need you throwing it in my face.
也许你需要
Well, maybe you do.
因为你成功毁了我所建立的一切
Because you've managed to destroy everything I built.
-而且你连原因都不知道 -我知道原因
- And you don't even know how. - I do know how.
因为那款你急着推出市场的去皱面霜吗
Because of that one wrinkle cream you rushed to market?
是的 还有...
Yes. And...
还有什么
And what?
还有几款已经没人买♥♥的旧产品
And several old products that nobody buys anymore.
比如哪些
Like what?
比如最初的那一整个系列 妈妈
Like the entire original line, Mom.
我最初的系列吗
My original line?
是的 我们就是因此陷入困境
Yes. That's why we're in this mess.
那你肯定做错了什么
Then you're doing something wrong,
因为那个系列不用推销也卖♥♥得掉
'cause that stuff sells itself.
现在不是这样了
No, not anymore.
那就重塑形象啊 天呐
Well, then rebrand it! My God,
布丽安娜 这可是最基本的商业知识
Brianna, this is Business School 101.
所有过时的都能变成新的
You know, everything old is new again.
有时候 妈妈 过时就是过时了
And sometimes, Mom, it's just old.
4块3 天呐
Four-thirty? Oh, my God.
总共21.73美元
That'll be $21.73.
只收15.1美元行吗
Are you cool with $15.10?
不行
No.
好吧 我不要汽水了
Fine, I don't need my Big Slurp.
女士 你已经喝过了
Ma'am, you already drank it.
听着 我能解释
Look, I can explain.
我现金用完了 因为我的银行卡失效了
I ran out of cash because my cash card isn't working
因为我死了
because I'm dead.
-你死了吗 -显然只是在法律上
- You're dead? - Just legally, obviously.
让我打电♥话♥给我儿子
Look, if I could just call my son.
告诉他你死了吗
To tell him you're dead?
不 他已经知道我死了
No! He already knows I'm dead!
是告诉他我和我们的宝宝跟着冰淇淋车
To tell him I followed an ice-cream truck
开到了墨西哥
to Mexico with our baby!
你跟你儿子生的宝宝吗
Your baby with your son?
当然不是 拜托
No, Jesus! Please!
听着 把你电♥话♥给我
Look, give me your phone,
或给我充电线 就收我刚给你的15.1美元
or the charger cord for my original offer of $15.10!
我是这家连锁商店重要的顾客
I'm a very important customer at this chain!
-不行 把你的饮料给我 -不要
- No. Give me your drink back. - No!
你放开我的饮料
You let go of my drink.
那是人身攻击
That is assault.
下一位
Next.
-我都说不出话了 -就是啊
- Just wow, man. - I know, right?
都是录自好莱坞露天剧场一次喝醉的试音
All recorded from one drunken sound check at the Hollywood Bowl.
他真是让那灯光师得手了
He really let the lighting guy have it.
可能是磁带让我这么想 但...
Hey, you know, this could be the tapes talking, but um...
你觉得让我
how would you feel if your boy Roy
教你弹《保持我的煎锅油腻》 怎么样
could teach you how to play "Keep My Skillet Good and Greasy"?
我会说你这样做后果自负
I would say you do so at your own peril.
我前妻曾经尝试过教我弹吉他
My ex-wife tried to teach me to play guitar once.
结果我们都进了急诊室
We both ended up in the emergency room.
我会对你手下留情 只要你也对我手下留情
All right, I'll go easy on you, if you go easy on me.
-成交 -好的
- Deal. - Okay.
好了 放在这儿 对
All right. Right here. Yeah.
天呐 你的手真好看
Boy, you have nice hands.
其中一只比另一只大
One's bigger than the other.
你真可爱 好了
You're adorable. Okay.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I...
我以为...
I thought we...
我以为我们要这么做
I thought that's what we were doing.
并没有 我结婚了
We are not. I'm married.
是啊 跟罗伯特 他给了我们放行信♥号♥♥
Yeah, to Robert, the guy who gave us the go-ahead.
什么放行信♥号♥♥
What go-ahead?
抱歉 我误会了吗
I'm sorry. Did I get that wrong?
我以为他叫我们玩得开心
I thought he told us to have fun.
-是吗 -是啊
- Did he? - Yeah.
不 他...
Oh, no, he...
不 他不是那个意思
Oh, no, he didn't mean it like that.
天呐 我... 真抱歉
Oh, God, I'm... I'm so sorry. I...
不 我才该道歉 让你误会了
No, I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression.
不 没事 索尔 真的没事
No, it's cool. Sol, it's cool. Really.
没关系 看来我的腿毛白剃了
It's fine. I guess I shaved my legs for nothing.
至少那个警♥察♥态度挺好
At least the policeman was nice.
那个收银员就不是了
I can't say the same for the cashier.
-你确定你没事吗 -我没事
- Are you sure you're okay? - I'm fine.
-你确定不是又一次短暂性脑缺血发作 -确定
- Are you sure it wasn't another TIA? - Yes.
那你到底在干什么
Well, then what the fuck were you doing?
我想买♥♥条充电线
I was trying to buy a charger cord.
不 在那之前 你开去了墨西哥
No, before that. When you drove to Mexico.
有一辆冰淇淋车 我就跟着它了
There was this ice cream truck, so I followed it.
然后路牌变奇怪了 那个收银员把手放在了我身上
And then the signs got weird and the cashier put his hands on me.
那是人身攻击 就是这样
That's assault. End of story.
不只是这样
Not end of story.
但那就是所发生的的情况
But that is what happened.
而那决不能再发生
And it can never happen again.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
我就不该让你负担这事
I should've never burdened you with this.
-信念才不是负担 -显然你吃不消
- Faith isn't a burden! - It is clearly too much for you.
开车 加上宝宝 就你们俩独处
Driving, plus the baby, just the two of you alone.
我没有老糊涂 我也没有中风发作
Look, I'm not senile. And I'm not stroking out.
这都是因为一件事 巴德 我死了
This is about one thing, Bud: me being dead.
等我重新活过来 一切问题就解决了
Everything will be fine once I get alive again.
-巴德 -我们迟点再谈
- Bud? - We'll talk about it later.
你好
Hello.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
和罗伊进行得如何
How'd it go with Roy?
就 还行
It was... fine.
我们放了音乐
We played music.
抱歉我错过了
Sorry I missed it.
彩排怎么样了
How was rehearsal?
像《全金属外壳》的前半段一样
Like the first half of Full Metal Jacket.
由斯坦利·库布里克执导的战争电影
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表