剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
This does not look handled to me. I'm calling Bud.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
原来是这样放进去的
That's how that gets there!
你绝不能告诉任何人
You're not telling nobody nothin'!
不行 我得告诉别人
No, I've got to tell somebody.
抓住他
Oh, grab an arm!
你真的很喜欢娜迪亚 对吧
So... you really like that Nadia girl, don't you?
-对啊 -她真的很漂亮
- Yeah. - She's real pretty.
对啊 要是她在厨房♥浴缸里淹死了就太可惜了
Yeah. Shame if she should happen to drown in a kitchen tub.
"浴之厨"吗
A cuisine de baignoire?
听我说 卡奥迪 我已经为你保守了很多秘密
Look, Coyote, I have kept a lot of your secrets.
你也能为我保守一个秘密
You could keep one of mine.
好吧 我不会告诉巴德
Fine. I won't tell Bud.
也不能告诉任何人
Or anyone.
不告诉任何人
Or anyone.
向我保证
Look, just promise me that
在我们确认安全之前 你们不会上楼
you won't go upstairs until we know it's safe.
-我们保证 -当然
- We promise. - Sure.
不要看外面 我要尿到池子里了
And don't look outside. I'm gonna pee in the pool.
给 拿好你的手♥机♥
Here, take your phone.
-你要去哪儿 -我得准备去看歌♥剧了
- Where are you going? - Oh, I have to get ready for the play.
你不能上去 我们答应过卡奥迪了
You can't go up there! We promised Coyote.
我必须打扮得漂漂亮亮的
Well, I have to look stunning,
不然人们会开始怀疑的
or people are gonna suspect something.
你已经非常漂亮了
You're already stunning!
虽然你的头发是没平时那么好看
I mean, your hair has looked better.
其实 我也不喜欢那套衣服
And actually, I don't love that outfit.
天呐 天呐 我的膝盖
Oh, God! Oh, God, my knee!
我的...
Oh, my... Oh!
格蕾丝 你得更小心点
Oh, Grace! You've got to be more careful!
乔拉社区中心
-请往这边来 -看到你拄拐
- Right this way. - The kids aren't gonna think twice
孩子们不会想太多的
about seeing you with a cane.
他们知道你刚做了膝盖手术
They know you just had knee surgery.
那是另一边的膝盖
On the other knee.
现在他们肯定觉得我完全瘸了
Now they're gonna think I'm totally crippled.
老天呐
For God's sake,
玛洛丽已经给我发了电动楼梯椅的宣传册
Mallory's already sending me brochures of stair chairs.
我看见了 你知道速滑牌的加大型号♥
I saw. Did you know that the Motion-Glide XL
可以在20分钟内爬上3米高的楼梯吗
climbs a ten-foot staircase in under 20 minutes?
别再看那些了
Stop reading those.
但册子新得发亮 太可悲了
But they're so glossy and sad.
-你们的位置在这里 女士 -谢谢
- These are your seats, ma'am. - Thank you.
非常感谢你让我们提早进场
Thank you so much for... letting us in early.
不用了 我们很乐意让所有老年人
Oh, no need. We're happy to seat all of our elderly
和有特殊需求的观众先入座
and special needs patrons in advance.
就当是让你闭嘴的费用 快闭嘴吧
Well consider it hush money and hush the eff up.
祝你们观赏愉快
Enjoy the show.
你真觉得你能
Do you really think you're gonna
瞒过所有人你膝盖有伤吗
be able to hide your crap knee from everyone?
对啊
Yes!
我就待在这里 一整晚都不会动的
I'm planting myself here and I'm not moving it all night.
要是得站起来鼓掌喝彩呢
What if there's a standing ovation?
到时再说 但那不会发生的
I'll cross that bridge when it never happens.
等等 等等
Hold on. Hold on.
我得准备好迎接这场噩梦
I need to prepare myself for this nightmare.
我很喜欢音乐剧
Well, I love musical theater.
八年级的时候 我是《养蜂人的承诺》里的
In eighth grade, I was the beatboxing wizard
节奏口♥技♥巫师
in The Bee Keeper's Promise.
那是什么鬼表演
What the hell show was that?
我写的
I wrote it.
是根据《麦克白》改编的
It was based on Macbeth.
可悲的是 我怕的不是音乐剧
Sadly, not even dreading the musical theater part.
我只是怕看到我妈
I'm just dreading seeing my mother.
她也许会让你感到意外
She could surprise you.
意外偷袭我吗
Like a surprise attack?
你说得对 你走在我前面
You're right. You walk in ahead of me.
她可能都没有生你的气
She may not even be mad at you.
你真的不了解她
Wow! You really don't know her.
对 但我真的了解她女儿
Yeah, but I really know her daughter.
所以呢
And?
拜托 你没发现相似之处吗
Oh, come on. You don't see the similarities?
都是必须坚强又不接受帮助的人
Someone who needs to be strong and resists getting help.
当不得不面对她的感受时 她...
And when it comes to having to deal with her feelings, she...
自我疗伤
self-medicates.
巴里 我现在不知道你在说什么 好吗
Barry, I don't know what you're talking about right now, okay?
但我们真的需要专注于策略
But we really need to focus on strategy.
我接近她的时候 如果我说"金桔"
When I approach her, if I say the word "Kumquat,"
你就得把我举起来
that means you have to lift me up
然后把我扛在肩上 跑出剧院
and then fireman-carry me out of the theater.
-那玩意儿有多浓啊 -很淡
- How strong is that stuff? - It's very mild.
但我从早餐开始就嗨到现在了
But I've been high since breakfast.
你是在躲我吗
Are you trying to dodge me?
我刚进来
I just walked in.
你什么时候才能让我起死回生
When are you gonna bring me back to life?
弗兰琦 我正在处理呢
Frankie, I'm working on it.
太好了 你能在表演结束前搞定吗
Great! Can you get it done by the time the show finishes?
《音乐人》的第二幕是有几段可以删掉
Well, the second act of The Music Man could use a few cuts,
但我们现在说的可是政♥府♥啊
but this is the government we're talking about.
随便了
Whatevs!
我要你告诉巴德
I'm gonna need you to tell Bud
你搞定了 我正式活过来了
that it's done and I am officially alive.
我不能对我儿子撒谎
I can't lie to my son.
你以前还告诉他
You were comfortable telling him
里根总统给他回信了
that President Reagan wrote back to him
内容是"我明白了 我犯了一些错误"
and said, "I hear you. I've made some mistakes."
他现在仍然把信裱起来呢
He still has that letter framed!
大城市里的梦想总会狠狠破灭 索尔
Yeah, well, dreams die hard in the big city, Sol.
去吧
Just do it!
你还好吗 老爸
Are you okay, Dad?
就是...
It's just...
你妈要我向你弟弟撒谎
your mother wants me to lie to your brother about something.
看来她也逼你了
She got to you, too.
-老妈 -亲爱的
- Hey, Mom. - Hey, honey.
我在试用一位新保姆
So, I'm trying out a new babysitter,
我想坐在过道 以防她打电♥话♥来
and I wanted to sit on the aisle in case she calls.
她会打来的
And she will.
保姆论♥坛♥上到处都在讨论我的孩子们
My children are heavily discussed on babysitter forums.
我可以坐在那里吗
So can I sit there?
不可以
No.
但我从没用过这项服务
It's just I've never used this service before.
不行
No.
好吧 那至少让我过去可以吗
Okay. Can you at least let me by?
不行
No.
你真的要逼我绕道走吗
You're really gonna make me walk all the way around?
是的
Yes.
老妈 你的膝盖还难受吗
Mom, is your knee still bothering you?
是的 玛洛丽 我的膝盖疼死了
Yes, Mallory, my knee is in terrible pain
我没有告诉你
and I'm keeping it from you.
这都是向我孩子们
It's all one big conspiracy
隐瞒我身体虚弱的大阴谋
to conceal my enfeeblement from my children.
好吧
All right.
天呐
Jeez.
笨蛋
Sucker.
看我在大厅里找到谁了
Look who I found wandering the lobby.
你♥爸♥有个好消息
Your dad has some good news.
是不是 索尔
Don't you, Sol?
是的
Yes.
非常好的消息
Wonderful news.
看样子社保局收到了我们
It appears that the Social Security Administration
关于你妈妈没有死亡的信
received our letter about your mom's death mix-up.
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表