剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
And I'm not lonely when it's just the two of us.
但他的家人在那里 他们关系那么好
But he has his family there, and they're like so connected.
让我想念我的家人了
It makes me miss my family.
我想念见证艾莉森
And I miss being able to witness
肚子里孕育生命的奇迹
that miracle of life growing in Allison...
虽然它现在还没有法定权利
even though it has no legal rights yet.
我也想你了
And I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
我想回来
I want to come back.
这可非同小可
Whoa, that's big.
我知道
I know.
你不觉得你该跟雅各布谈谈吗
Don't you think you need to talk to Jacob?
你不觉得你去替我说会更好吗
Don't you think you it would be nice if you did it for me?
我自己去吧
I'll do it.
但首先 你得帮我个忙
But first, you need to do something for me.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你怎么会有那个
What are you doing with those?
我们来问问题 你没资格提问 小姐
We're asking the questions here, lady.
格蕾丝 问她问题
Grace, ask her some questions.
不 是我该问问题
No. I'm the one asking questions.
你怎么能拿走那些材料
How could you have taken those?
你侵犯了我的隐私吗 是你偷的吗
Did you invade my privacy? Did you steal them?
你骗了我
You lied to me.
因为那不关你的事
Because it's none of your business.
她给你签了合贷
Well, now that she's co-signed your loan,
我觉得
I think the fact
你想偷你继子女房♥子的事
that you're trying to steal your stepchildren's house
就跟她有关
is her business!
你以为是那么回事吗
Is that what you think is going on?
因为我没想偷什么
Because I'm not trying to steal anything.
-我们看过证词了 -没错
- We read the depositions. - Yeah.
好啊 那么你们看到那些孩子在父亲生病的
Okay, so then did you read about how those kids didn't show up
四年里完全没出现过吗
for the four years their father was sick?
还是你们看漏了这个
Or did you miss that?
还有他们争先恐后地赶来
Or how they couldn't line up fast enough
听他遗嘱的宣读
for the reading of his will?
以及我有一天回家
And how I came home one day
却被他们锁在了我自己的家门外
and they'd locked me out of my own house?
-我们... -没看那么多
- We... - ...did not get that far.
如果你们要打探 就看到底
If you're gonna snoop, girls, do it thoroughly.
他为我们买♥♥下了那栋房♥子
He bought that house for us.
真不敢相信他的孩子那么对你
I cannot believe his kids did that to you.
我那天站在草坪上
I stood on the lawn that day,
周围都是我的衣服 指甲油 旧狗碗
surrounded by my clothes and nail polish and old dog bowls,
我脑子里想着 "我无家可归了"
and all I could think was, "I'm homeless."
我怎么会落得这个下场
How could I end up homeless?
我一辈子都在工作
I've worked my whole life,
我爱上了一个男人 好好照顾我的丈夫
I fell in love, I took care of my husband,
但是 我还是落得无家可归
and yet, there I was with no place to go...
直到格蕾丝邀请我过来住
until Grace invited me here.
弗兰琦
Frankie?
你说你想谈来着 那是45分钟前了
You said you wanted to talk? It was, like, 45 minutes ago.
我猜应该不是急事咯
I'm guessing it's not urgent.
你知道我爱你吧
You know I love you, right?
我可是经常说的
I mean, I say it, you know, a lot.
所以你可以说意义稍有折损
So, you could argue it loses its meaning.
但是并没有
But it doesn't.
我爱你
I love you.
你是要跟我分手吗
Are you breaking up with me?
不是 天呐 不是
No. No. God, no, no, no.
我要跟圣菲分手
I'm breaking up with Santa Fe.
我讨厌那里
I hate it there.
我不该对你隐瞒这一点的
I shouldn't have hidden that from you.
你根本没掩藏住这点
You didn't hide it that well.
比如那次我问你晚饭想吃什么
Like the time I asked you what you wanted for dinner
你说"不要圣菲"
and you said, "Not Santa Fe."
我以为你没听到呢
I thought you missed that.
你为什么不跟我直说
Why weren't you straight with me?
因为我知道一旦说了我们就得仔细谈这事
Because I knew it would lead to this conversation.
我一直希望我能习惯那里
And I just kept hoping that I would get used to it.
但你没有
But you didn't.
是啊
No.
不知怎么 参加史上第三差劲的性别揭晓派对
And somehow attending the third-worst gender reveal party ever...
让我发现了自己是多么想家
only revealed how much I miss home.
那现在怎么办
So now what?
我不知道 该你来决定
I don't know. I think it's your call.
异地恋是很残酷的
Long distance is brutal.
但如果我们都不试试
But if we don't even try,
我都不愿去想那意味着什么
I don't want to think about what that means.
我们要怎么做
How can we do this?
我们可以视频聊天 不过要等我先学会
We could Skype-Face once I learn how.
每当周末有三天连假时 我可以去看你
I could come down every three-day weekend,
就我的情况来看 也就是每个周末
which, as far as I'm concerned, is every weekend.
我们又不是非得同居才能爱彼此
We don't have to live together to love each other.
那倒是 没错
That's... true.
我好怕
I'm scared.
的确可怕
It's scary.
我真爱你
I do love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
就像船长和坦妮尔说的 "爱会让我们在一起"
As Captain and Tennille said, "Love will keep us together."
直到他们离婚
Until they got divorced.
离了吗
They did?
天呐 我该给她打电♥话♥
Oh, my God. I should call her.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 你错过了一场精彩的
Yep. You missed a good one!
你饿吗 我给你做了饭
You hungry? I made you a plate.
我饿死了 谢谢
I'm famished, thank you.
想喝点什么吗
You want something to drink?
我去拿
I can get it.
救命
Help me!
天呐 亲爱的 怎么了
Oh, my God. Honey, what happened?
-我不知道 -我扶你
- I don't know! - Here, I got you.
我做我标志性的双拳转牌时
I was doing my trademark double-fisted sign twirl
出了大岔子
when something went very, very awry.
谢天谢地你没被捕
Well, thank God you didn't get arrested.
就差一点 但警♥察♥都可怜我
I almost did, but the cop felt bad for me
因为我哭个不停
when I couldn't stop crying.
我真佩服你的投入
I am so in awe of your commitment
每天去做好事
to doing something good every single day.
每一天
Every single day.
但是 或许你的身体也承受不来
But... maybe this is just too much for your body, too.
我们的身体可能辉煌不再了
Our bodies may not be at their best,
但我们的头脑 罗伯特
but our minds, Robert...
我们的头脑 也不是那么好了
our minds... are not that great either.
你在增强我的论点呢
You're only bolstering my argument.
但我们必须抵抗 现在更胜以往
But we must resist... now more than ever.
索尔 我问你个问题
Sol, let me ask you a question.
如果你是外科医生 你的手开始抖了
If you were a surgeon and your hands started to shake,
你会放弃做手术吗
would you give up surgery?
当然了 但是
Of course, but...
如果你是出租车司机 视力开始不行了
And if you were a taxi driver and you started to go blind,
你会停止开车吗
would you stop driving?
-如果是在纽约开车就不必 -索尔
- Not if I drove in New York. - Sol.
罗伯特 我只能做这个了
Robert, it's all I've got to do.
你觉得做这个要你命了
You feel it's killing you to do this?
我觉得如果我不做才要命
I think it would kill me if I stop.
那就别停
Then don't stop.
但找个不那么摧残你背部的方式抗♥议♥
Just find a less back-destroying way to protest.
或者更好的是 休息一下
Or better yet, take a break.
做什么呢
And do what?
你喜欢的事我们已经做了六个月了
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表