剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
And why both "Vida" And "Loca" are misspelled.
谢谢你 玛洛 谢谢你把双胞胎的泳池拿来
Thanks, Mal, and thanks for bringing the twins' kiddie pool.
-其实... -泳池是我的 兄弟
- Oh, actually... - The pool's mine, babe.
罗伯特说你是同性恋 那又如何
So Robert said you're gay. So what?
要是每次有人说你是同性恋
Honey, if I got upset every time
我就生气的话 那我每天都得生气
someone told me you were gay, I'd be upset a lot.
连我妈都以为他是同性恋
My mother thought he was gay.
那只是因为我们
That's just because she and
一起连刷了《鹰冠庄园》那部剧
I watched a Falcon Crest marathon together.
如果喜欢《鹰冠庄园》就是同性恋
If loving Falcon Crest is gay,
那我就是利普·泰勒和蓝色少女合唱团
then I'm Rip Taylor and both Indigo Girls.
好了 没事 我知道你对男人没性趣
Look, it's not a big deal. I know you're not attracted to men.
你也知道你不喜欢男人 那还有什么关系
You know you're not attracted to men. What does it matter?
就是啊 这种事情
Yeah, these things have a
船到桥头自然直 对吧 两位先生
way of working themselves out. Right, boys?
我真的不想在这里谈这个
Look, I really didn't want to have this conversation here.
我们回家好吗
Can we please go home?
别啊 留在这个不妥当又尴尬的地方吧
Oh, no, stay here where it's inappropriate and awkward.
午安 各位 请你们留在屋内
Good afternoon, folks. Can you please step in.
我想和屋主谈谈
May I speak to the homeowners?
老天 你能不能告诉普切利先生
My God, will you please tell Mr.Purcelli
我没偷他的狗
I didn't steal his goddamn dog?!
-这次不是因为那事 -天呐 是这家伙
- It's not that this time. - Oh, God. This fucking guy.
噢 你是那位没有枪的女士
Oh, yeah. You're the lady who doesn't have a gun.
我已经知道枪的事了 整件事很复杂
I know about the gun. It was a whole thing.
-跟上进度 托利斯 -有什么要帮忙的 警官
- Catch up, Torres. - What can we do for you, Officer?
似乎有一只红毛猩猩从动物园逃出来了
Well, it appears that an orangutan has escaped from the zoo,
由于你们家在两英里半径范围内
and since you're within a two-mile radius,
我们得拉起警戒线封锁这一区
we need to cordon off the neighborhood.
天呐 是波波吗 还是巧克力 不会是贝弗利夫人吧
Oh, God. Is it Bobo? Chocolate? Not Lady Beverly?
-是小肯·艾伦 -肯·艾伦的儿子吗
- It's Ken Allen, Jr. - Ken Allen's boy?!
-我不知道它爸是谁 -不好意思 什么
- Well, I don't know who his dad is. - Excuse me. What?
肯·艾伦 多毛版的胡迪尼
Ken Allen, the hairy Houdini.
它70年代时曾三次逃出了圣地亚哥动物园
He escaped San Diego Zoo three times in the '70s.
它就是传奇
He was a legend!
它还跟我击掌过一次
He high-fived me once.
它只是把手伸出栏杆拿你的漏斗蛋糕
He was reaching through the bars to get at your funnel cake,
是你跟它击了掌
and you high-fived him.
我只知道它已经袭击了一名动物园管♥理♥员♥
All I know is is that he has already attacked one zookeeper.
而雄性红毛猩猩在受到威胁时
And male orangutans, when they feel threatened,
会扯掉别人的蛋蛋 所以...
tend to, you know, rip scrotums off. So...
跟我们一样
So like us.
如果我了解小肯·艾伦 而我真的了解
If I know Ken Allen Jr., and I do,
这会耗上一阵子
this could be a while.
也许我们现在就该直接去巴德家
Maybe we should go straight to Bud's now.
恐怕我不能让你们离开
I'm afraid I can't let you leave.
在收到进一步通知前 这片街区都要封锁
The neighborhood is on lockdown until further notice.
什么 不不不不
What? No. No, no, no, no, no, no.
-我们就住在隔壁 -没有例外
- We just live next door... - No exceptions.
希望我们在一小时内找到小肯·艾伦
Hopefully we'll find Ken Allen Jr. within the hour.
失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我得继续通知其他人 以免它把我的蛋蛋扯下来
I need to knock on more doors before he rips my nuts off.
还有谁支持那只猴子
Who else is rooting for the monkey?
我就坐在那儿 张♥开♥双♥腿♥
So, do I just like sit there, legs spread,
像生育女神一样
kind of like a fertility goddess vibe?
还是不管了 就手脚着地趴在地上
Or do I just say "Screw it" and go on all fours?
不管是哪种 我们都会大饱眼福
Either way, we're gonna get an eyeful.
显然这个泳池你用完我就不想要了
I don't want the pool back, obviously.
是妈妈打来的
That was Mom.
她正赶回来吗
Oh, is she heading back over?
不是
She is not.
-什么 -爸爸和罗伯特家被封锁了
- What? - Dad and Robert's place is under lockdown.
据说有只红毛猩猩逃出了动物园
Apparently, an orangutan escaped from the zoo.
是哪一只 疯疯吗
Who are we talking? Bonkers?
杰弗里·鲍姆加德纳 猿人布兰切特
Jeffrey Baumgardner? Ape Blanchett?
你的脑袋是如何决定保留哪些知识的
How does your brain determine what facts to keep?
不好意思 我们该怎么办
I'm sorry, what are we gonna do?
没事的 不会有事的 她一定很快就来了
It's fine. Everything'll be okay. I'm sure she'll be here soon.
-我们没什么可担心的 除非... -我的羊水
- I mean we have nothing to worry about until... - My water...
破了 没错
Breaks. Exactly.
破了 刚破的
Broke. Just now.
好吧
Okay, so...
那这下我们得担心了
we have something to worry about.
-怎么样 怎么样 -艾莉森的羊水破了
- What? What? - Allison's water broke.
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我们困在这里了
We're trapped!
罗伯特 我们要借用你的铲子
Robert, we're gonna need your shovels!
你要挖隧♥道♥出去吗
You're gonna tunnel out of here?
这点子更好
Oh, that's an even better idea!
不会有事的 我们很快就到医院了
It's gonna be okay. We'll be at the hospital soon.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
我怎么想的 居然以为能在家里分娩
What was I thinking, that I could do this at home?
-你为什么说服我这么做 -我没有
- Why did you talk me into this? - Uh... because I didn't.
我知道现在不是个好时机
I know this is not a good time,
但艾莉森 你平时用哪种润肤乳
but Allison, what moisturizer do you use?
-你的皮肤好柔滑 -放我下来 放我下来
- Your skin is so soft. - Put me down. Put me down.
我想来不及了 我不能动
I think it's too late. I can't move.
-别再碰我了 天呐 -好吧
- Stop touching me. Oh, my God! - Okay.
我想我恐慌发作了 我承受不了
I think I'm having a panic attack. Oh, it's too much.
-我的国际象棋教练说得对 -巴德
- My chess coach was right... - Bud!
看着我 起来
Look at me. Get up.
振作一点 好吗
Snap out of it, okay?
孩子要出生了 我们必须处理好
This baby is coming, and we're gonna have to deal with it.
算你走运 我有一些家庭分娩的经验
Fortunately for you, I have some experience at home births,
并且我的前夫
and was married to a doctor
是妇产科医生 还是个混球
who delivered babies and was an asshole.
最后一句与此无关
That last part isn't relevant,
但我想我能指导艾莉森完成分娩 好吗
but I think I can guide Allison through this, okay?
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me.
好了 我要偷跑出去
Okay, I'm gonna make a break for it.
别傻了 我们只需要等这事结束
Don't be silly. We just have to wait it out.
等这事结束 你疯了吗 我绝不要错过分娩
Wait this out, are you crazy? I'm not missing that birth.
你要么跟我一起 要么走开别碍事
Now you either get on my wavelength or you get out of my way.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay! Okay. Okay.
我的计划是 我们直接跑去车上
Here's an idea: we make a beeline for the car,
等我们冲过警方路障 就大功告成了
and once we make it past the police barricade, we're home free.
老娘喜欢这计划
That's the talk momma likes.
走吧
Here we go.
你们想去哪里
Where the hell do you think you're going?
外面有一只杀手猩猩
There's a killer monkey out there.
你只是不想面对奥利弗和乔
You just don't want to deal with Oliver and Jo.
没错 我是不想面对奥利弗和乔
No, I do not want to deal with Oliver and Jo,
也不想面对不喝酒的危险格蕾丝
nor a dangerously sober Grace!
罗伯特 我有没告诉过你我有多喜欢这张地毯
Robert, have I told you how much I love this rug?
-为什么我脖子上的寒毛都竖起来了 -第二阶段
- Why is the hair on my neck standing up? - Phase two.
索尔 我希望你别管那个疯老头
Sol, I want you to ignore that nonsense
把注意力放在我这个疯老太婆身上
and pay attention to this nonsense.
现在我们冲啊
Now, let's go.
他们在外面更好
They're better off out there.
其实你没有回答我的问题
You know, you didn't exactly answer my question.
再说一遍 我不想在这里谈论这个
Again, I really rather not have this conversation here.
好吧 但我想我们迟早要谈
Okay, fine. But I think we need to have it at some point.
不如我们回家
Why don't we go home,
播放《卡美洛》音乐剧的原声乐
put on the original cast recording of Camelot,
-然后谈清楚 -但我们不能回家
- and talk it out. - But we can't get home!
而且我今天已经听过了
And I already listened to it today.
大家的神经都绷得好紧
Everybody is so tense here.
来吧 乔 坐下 我给你按♥摩♥肩膀
Come on, Jo, plop yourself down. Let me give you a shoulder rub.
事实上 不如我们坐成一排 给前面的人按♥摩♥
Actually, how about we do a shoulder rub train?
罗伯特 基佬
Robert? Gay guy?
放开我 风暴兵
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表