剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
苦瓜脸
Hey, mopesy.
你知道做什么也许能让你好受点儿
You know what might make you feel better is
就是换一下接漏水的桶
changing the leak bucket.
不要
Oh, no.
我过会儿需要一个反射面来顾影自怜
I'm gonna need a reflective surface to gaze sadly into later,
而你又不允许我挖口井
and you won't let me have a well.
我猜猜 你又在网上跟踪温妮呢
Let me guess. You're cyber-stalking Winnie again.
是的 听听这个 有个叫切斯特·达文波特的人
Yes. And get this, some guy named Chester Davenport
赞了温妮和雅各布玩飞碟高尔夫的照片
liked a picture of Winnie and Jacob playing Frisbee golf.
她的朋友听起来都是混♥蛋♥
Her friends sound like a-holes.
你意识到那只会让你感觉更糟吧
You realize that's just making you feel worse.
我知道
I know.
我刚刚才吞了一桶芝士酱之类的东西
I just polished off a tub of what I thought was cheese dip.
我知道 我看到你更新状态了
Yeah. I know, I read your status update.
-要不你去看看你的孙女 -开玩笑吗
- Why don't you go see your granddaughter? - Are you kidding?
信念在她这个年纪
Faith gets exposed to even
哪怕接触到一丁点我有毒的消极态度
a whiff of my toxic negativity at her age
她都得往童星的路上走了
and she is on the child-actor track.
是你自己说
Well, you're the one that said that
分手是正确的选择
breaking up was the right thing to do.
我知道 我知道 但看到雅各布
I know. I know, but it's so hard to see
跟别的女人逛乔治亚·欧姬芙博物馆
Jacob gallivanting around the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
就像我从未被禁止入内过 我就很难受
like I was never even banned from there.
我们别用脸书折磨自己了
Well, let's stop using Facebook to torture ourselves,
用它来读读我们的顾客留言吧
and use it to read our customer testimonials.
那总能让你开心起来
That always cheers you up.
拉面也可以 但我得真的有心情
So does ramen, but I have to really be in the mood,
然而最近天气太暖和了
and the weather's been just too warm lately.
这有一条卿妮·邦沃添比[请你帮我口♥交♥]写的
Okay, here's one from Heywood Jablomie...
好吧 这明显是布丽安娜
Okay, that's clearly Brianna.
哈莉特又留言了 你喜欢哈莉特的
Harriet posted again. You love Harriet!
我是我们头号♥粉丝的粉丝
I am a fan of our biggest fan.
"女士们 来自圣胡安卡皮斯特拉的问候
"Ladies, greetings from San Juan Capistrano!
我刚为一起做陪审员的伙伴们订了半打
Just ordered a half-dozen for the gals I did jury duty with.
还给那个肯定抢了银行的女人定了个迷你号♥的"
And a mini for the woman who definitely robbed that bank!"
天呐 典型的哈莉特 有新照片吗
Oh, God, that is classic Harriet. Is there a new picture?
活力震动棒
我们来看看 这有呢
Let's see. There.
那就是她的风格 外太空图书管♥理♥员♥
Oh. That's her look. Outer space librarian.
天呐 我爱她
God, I love her.
弗兰西斯 你觉得我们去探险怎么样
Hey, Frances. What do you say we have an adventure?
你终于要带我去世界上最大的水滑梯了吗
Are you gonna finally take me to the world's largest Slip 'N Slide?
你知道吗
You know what?
与其从一个闻起来像大尿壶的地方滑下来
Instead of sliding down what smells like a giant urinal,
不如我们去见哈莉特吧
let's go see Harriet.
我们就出现在她家门前 给她个惊喜
Let's just show up at her house and surprise her.
她可能会不在家
Well, she may not be there.
如果她又在商场被困一夜呢
What if she's trapped in the mall overnight again?
我们就等着她
We'll just wait for her.
今天是个沿着海岸驾车过去的好日子
This is a good day to drive up the coast.
去换衣服 我来找她的地址
Go get dressed and I'll get her address.
我们能给她带一些赠品吗
Can we bring her some freebies?
我们可以给她带一整套
We can bring her a whole
「自爽」礼品篮 加上你的番薯润滑剂
gift basket of extra Menages and your yam lube.
能有气球吗 阴♥道♥状的气球
Can there be balloons? Vagina balloons?
生平第一次
For the first time ever,
我要答应你这个要求
I'm gonna answer that question with a yes.
-那么 谁想开始呢 -我来
- So, who wants to start? - I'll start.
如果你没意见的话
If that's okay with you.
我觉得很好啊
I think that would be great.
非常好
Very well.
"今天 你会听到两个故事
"Today, you'll hear two stories.
一个是头脑清晰冷静的
One, clear-eyed and level-headed,
另一个是掺杂了过多感情的
the other, a jumble of too many emotions.
我丈夫会利用
My husband will disarm you
他热情的双眼和温和的性情 让你卸下防备
with his welcoming eyes and warm temperament,
然后通过大声说出自己的感觉
then distract from the facts
偏离事实 这明显是...
with his loud feelings, which are clearly...
好了 罗伯特 罗伯特
Okay, Robert. Robert.
我欣赏你努力准备开场白
I appreciate the effort behind your opening statement,
但你不是来这儿打赢官司的
but you're not here to win a case.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很明显 我们中有人没做过心理咨♥询♥
Obviously, one of us is new to therapy
在自我反省这方面需要一点指导
and needs a little guidance in the art of self-reflection.
是我的责任
I take responsibility.
作为一个长♥期♥关注心理健康的人
As a longtime mental-health participant,
我本该帮他准备好的
I should have prepared him.
好了 我要先打断你
Okay, let me stop you right here.
今天没有人会"赢"
No one is going to "Win" today,
也没人会因为之前做过这个而额外得分
and no one gets points for having done this before.
谢谢你承认我之前做过这个
Thank you for acknowledging that I've done this before.
直接告诉我
Just tell me straight up.
你们为什么来这儿
Why are you here?
谢谢你送我
And thanks for the ride.
我很肯定修理工把我的车绑♥架♥了
I'm pretty sure the mechanic's holding my car hostage.
想让我帮你处理这事吗
Want me to handle it for you?
那就太好了 他很坏
That'd be great. He's mean.
今晚你想让我几点去接你
What time do you want me to pick you up tonight?
晚饭是八点
Dinner's at eight.
这个嘛
Yeah...
不是吧 又要加班
No. Another late night?
劳伦是我宫内避孕器在宠物店掉出来之后
Lauren is the worst thing to happen to my sex life
我性生活遭遇到的最大不幸
since my IUD fell out at that Petco.
我保证她这么做不是为了激怒你
I promise she's not doing it to spite you.
我们真的很忙 你知道吗
We're really busy. You know?
是 "格蕾丝驾到"也很忙 好吗
Yes, and Say Grace is busy, too. Okay?
不像你可恶的老板
Unlike your horrible boss,
我尊重我员工们的私生活
I have respect for my employees' personal lives.
你开除了苏西 就因为她要回家给孩子洗澡
You fired Suzy for going home for her kid's bath time.
不 我是开会时用消极攻击方式羞辱她
No, I did not. I passive-aggressively shamed her in meetings
直到她自己选择离开
until she elected to leave of her own volition.
劳伦的态度很专业
Lauren's been nothing but professional.
我知道我说过 不介意你讨厌她
And I know I said I could handle you hating her,
但这些日常谩骂有些老套了
but these daily diatribes are getting kind of old.
真正变老的是劳伦
You know what's getting a little old is Lauren.
我感觉我总是排在第二位
I just feel like I'm always coming in second.
就因为我有一次游轮旅行没去成
Just because I couldn't go on one cruise,
那一开始还是我的主意
which was my idea in the first place,
并不意味着你排在第二位
does not mean you come second.
而且我必须说 就你还有脸这样指责我
And I must say, that's a rather rich accusation coming from you.
为什么这么说
And why is that?
因为他仍然认为弗兰琦是他的灵魂伴侣
Because he still thinks of Frankie as his soul mate.
你能跟我再多说说吗 索尔
Can you tell me more about that, Sol?
我不确定当时是真心的 我就是在自言自语
I'm not sure I was being literal. I was just musing.
那天他"自言自语"地跟她说了
He "mused" it to her the other day.
我拥有一颗复杂的心 里面有很多隔间
I have a complicated heart with many compartments.
要应付很多东西
It's a lot to manage.
那肯定引发了一些痛苦的回忆
That must have triggered some painful memories,
特别是考虑到你分享的
especially considering what you shared
关于索尔在婚礼前不忠的事
about Sol's infidelity before your wedding.
我再一次感觉到
I once again feel like
我在跟一个我永远赢不了的人赛跑
I'm running a race against someone I can never beat.
我和弗兰琦现在
The only thing going on
唯一的联♥系♥就是我们刚出生的孙女
between me and Frankie is our new grandchild.
如果你不算上整晚发短♥信♥
If you don't count the all-night texting,
整天发短♥信♥ 还有她一直来我们家的话
and the all-day texting, and her dropping by all the time.
短♥信♥让你心烦是因为...
The texting bothers you because...
那本来没让我心烦
It didn't bother me at all
直到我发现他对她仍有的感觉
until I found out how he still feels about her.
我有很多情感
I have barrels of feelings.
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表